It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR Tests Are A Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oxford Academic Link

Objective

to review the evidence from studies relating SARS-CoV-2 culture with the results of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) and other variables which may influence the interpretation of the test, such as time from symptom onset

Methods

We searched LitCovid, medRxiv, Google Scholar and the WHO Covid-19 database for Covid-19 to 10 September 2020. We included studies attempting to culture or observe SARS-CoV-2 in specimens with RT-PCR positivity. Studies were dual extracted and the data summarised narratively by specimen type. Where necessary we contacted corresponding authors of included papers for additional information. We assessed quality using a modified QUADAS 2 risk of bias tool.

Results

We included 29 studies reporting attempts at culturing, or observing tissue infection by, SARS-CoV-2 in sputum, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal, urine, stool, blood and environmental specimens. The quality of the studies was moderate with lack of standardised reporting. The data suggest a relationship between the time from onset of symptom to the timing of the specimen test, cycle threshold (Ct) and symptom severity. Twelve studies reported that Ct values were significantly lower and log copies higher in specimens producing live virus culture. Two studies reported the odds of live virus culture reduced by approximately 33% for every one unit increase in Ct. Six of eight studies reported detectable RNA for longer than 14 days but infectious potential declined after day 8 even among cases with ongoing high viral loads. Four studies reported viral culture from stool specimens.

Conclusion

Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not the fragments identified by PCR. Prospective routine testing of reference and culture specimens and their relationship to symptoms, signs and patient co-factors should be used to define the reliability of PCR for assessing infectious potential. Those with high cycle threshold are unlikely to have infectious potential.

There's not much to say. People are getting these PCR tests, the mainstream media is holding the PCR test as the crown jewel, and they're pushing a vaccine over bunk tests.
Logic.
This is it guys. ATS predicted this a decade ago. Should we all be getting a vaccine for a big scary virus with a 99% survival rate? Obama's getting it, why shouldn't we? It's obviously safe and people are dying of the sniffles, I think...maybe....possibly.....some where out there some one is dying.
Thoughts?
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Have not seen this particular source yet but this is now being confirmed by so many reliable sources that it is now undeniable... Links to Dr. Michael Yeadon and Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi below...

A PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic looks just like a real epidemic, but isn’t... We have very strong evidence that the PCR mass testing as currently conducted is completely worthless.

lockdownsceptics.org...

"I think the evidence is unequivocal that we are in a PCR false positive pseudo-epidemic..." (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

COVID Pandemic Is Over, No Need For Vaccines, Says Former Vice President Of Pfizer

That daily picture they show you, with the ‘cases’ climbing up on the right-hand side? Its horribly exaggerated. This test is fatally flawed and MUST immediately be withdrawn and never used again in this setting unless shown to be fixed.

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

I have explained how a hopelessly-performing diagnostic test has been, and continues to be used, not for diagnosis of disease but, it seems, solely to create fear. (Dr. Michael Yeadon)

lockdownsceptics.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah. Kinda starting to look that way, and the horse is one hoof out the barn already...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Been saying that for a while now.

PCR can tell you if you have fragments of virus, but that doesn't tell you if you are or ever were actually ill.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don’t know if that’s the same test that I read about awhile back? The article said that it was an ELISA test. That’s what the first test was that they used for Lyme. It’s notoriously inaccurate! So as soon as I read that, I thought, “Yeah, let’s see how this works out”!

If the ELISA test is positive for Lyme, they then do a Western Blot to confirm it. If it’s positive, why do a different test? Unless the first one is not accurate enough to rely on it? Then why not just use the Western Blot all the time? 🤦‍♀️
Gotta love modern medicine! (Sarcasm!)

WOQ

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

As I understand it, the ELISA test for Lyme can detect infection sooner, and is more sensitive. It will have false positives, but very rarely false negatives.

The Western Blot test is more specific, and less able to detect Lyme infection before it has proliferated in the body, more specifically into the nervous system.

The PCR tests for 'Rona aren't necessarily flawed, its the way they're being used and interpreted that's flawed.

The more cycles run, the higher the percentage of false positives.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Watching this video right now, looks pretty interesting (BANNED on YouTube and Facebook)...

twitter.com...

Working link: Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine) - Now Banned on YouTube and Facebook

Check the comments as well...

jaymacabc123 4 hours ago
⁣I keep hearing that the vaccine can potentially change the individuals DNA and the DNA of future generations. Will anyone pls explain - in layman's terms - how this can occur. I always thought that the only way to change DNA was to totally obliterate the bone marrow and have a bone marrow transplant / stem cell transplant (such as is the case for many people who have blood cancer - my husband is an acute meloid leukemia survivor)

Roberto Philippo 4 hours ago
This vaccine wasn't made in a few months, that's impossible, this vaccine is created a long time ago... Given the new architecture, it is a longer-standing resource. To perfect a tool on an RNA basis is an impossible task in this short space of time. This method of vaccine composition has been under research for some time at Darpa and Gavi. This must be a means that has been stored for a long time and we can therefore speak of a premeditation to the inoculation of the population. The appearance of research is already a hoax. There is a conscious structure leading to the administration of the drug and we are threatened with that, given the unpredictability of this vaccine. People should already be resisting these plans because it intends to eliminate large parts of humanity. Anyone who threatens "we the people" must take into account a reaction of the same proportions. Human rights will triumph if it is with our blood.

JohnnyRedsnick 6 hours ago
fake actor doctors. If coronavirus is not real then why are my friends and family falling like flies?

AnitaBee 6 hours ago
Whatever they are falling from is being misattributed to COVID. It doesn't matter what they are sick with. PCR is not a diagnostic test. The whole business is a fraud.

pedronumerouno 7 hours ago
two nhs nurses had reaction to pfiser vax.
⁣it is nothing t do with allergic reactions as they are trying to make out.you are alergic to nuts like boris, your alergic to bee stings. those bring on anaphylactic shock. This is not anaphylactic shock. this a autoimmune response to the viral toxins being injected into the body. the vaccine is full of toxic substances, of which there has not been a trim sheet released, trim sheet is proof of toxic contents. there is n release of insert regarding contents not warnings about side effects. on the 2 dec matt small cock was asked by. minister in the house of commons, " how did you get approval so quickly" he replied, " we changed the law". wake up peeps.

GaryRozar 7 hours ago
⁣WE KNOW NOW THAT THERE ARE OVER 20,000 DOCTORS THAT HAVE SIGNED PAPERS SAYING THAT THE CVD19 IS A SCAM AND NOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE! THIS VIDEO MUST BE DOWN LOADED FOR FUTURE USE...THEY WILL TRY TO CRASH THIS SITE!

brandnewtube.com...

edit on 12.9.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, many here have been saying it but the fDA and CDC did not accept the evidence that was presented about this test. They probably will not accept this either because it WOULD PROVE THEY WERE WRONG. They will not accept this evidence, just like they are not even considering that the Remdesivir evidence they approved for treatment was not appropriate for serious infections.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

U.S. awaits vaccine approval as daily national deaths top 3,000 - Reuters

Apparently, some of the tests were detecting something.

edit on 9/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yup, it's called b.s.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The tests are a fraud
The fake numbers are a fraud (3000 per day - that’s a lie)
The lockdowns are a fraud
The whole thing is a fraud

And the lowest of IQ’s accept it as ALL as fact

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes and specially the way they have used the PCR test...with CT value too high...

Well Florida just did understand something at least..

Boom: Florida forcing labs to report number of PCR test cycles—game changer

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Been saying that for a while now.

PCR can tell you if you have fragments of virus, but that doesn't tell you if you are or ever were actually ill.

The problem with this is that if they test positive, they mainly treat the sick people for covid. Which means the real reason they are there is not being treated. The full article does give some advice on how to identify true infections with covid so the wrong treatment is not given so often, but basically this test can lead to wrong treatments and deaths if they just look at the test result and treat for covid. If it looks like a heart disease, treat for the heart disease, unless you verify it is covid with a blood or stool sample.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The tests are a fraud
The fake numbers are a fraud (3000 per day - that’s a lie)
The lockdowns are a fraud
The whole thing is a fraud

And the lowest of IQ’s accept it as ALL as fact

Hmm, coming from you?

Take a look at the people who attend Trump rallies - his 'base'. And the vocabulary, have you noticed how they can't even use medium sized words concisely. So clever.

And all those liberal academics and alleged "deep state" politicians by comparison.

LOL.

edit on 10/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Take a look at those who rabidly oppose the President , “the left”

Intelligent bunch they are not

You’re easily fooled and easily lead

I wonder why that is.

edit on 10 12 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
3000 deaths per day

Pffft, yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

Take a look at those who rabidly oppose the President , “the left”

Intelligent bunch they are not

You’re easily fooled and easily lead

I wonder why that is.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
IQ indeed

Not

Shut the world. An extremely small amount of people are suffering minor uncomfort from an innocuous virus

cNn says it’s really bad

Morons blindly believe them

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

No. Sorry. I've been in the middle of this since the start and caught covid twice.

Your lungs hurt for two weeks.
You're being played.

And yes, academics are idiots. I previously worked under them. They have zero clue what it's like to work, let alone anything remotely real.

Get off your ass and work. It's actually almost sad I'm forced to get my news from various conspiracy sites because the media is so bad at their job.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago2502699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

No. Sorry. I've been in the middle of this since the start and caught covid twice.

Your lungs hurt for two weeks.
You're being played.

And yes, academics are idiots. I previously worked under them. They have zero clue what it's like to work, let alone anything remotely real.

Get off your ass and work. It's actually almost sad I'm forced to get my news from various conspiracy sites because the media is so bad at their job.

So conspiracy sites are a source of credible information?

Because it's not just the media, it's governments, and businesses, and hospitals, and charities, and schools, and universities, and lots of people even on ATS have lost someone.

And you've caught COVID-19 - twice. LOL. What happened to immunity?

Once is an accident, twice smacks of carelessness...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join