It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCR Tests Are A Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: chr0naut

The thing is, so many times in the last 40 or 50 years (with the luxury of hindsight here) conspiracy theories have been proven to be conspiracy facts by history.

The Earth is flat? Einstein is wrong? It's all explained by magnetics or electric charge? We never went to the moon?

Nuh.

Hardly any conspiracy theories have proven true. Because there are so many conspiracy theories, those that have been found to be true could just be expected to be true by random chance, anyway.

edit on 12/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The thing is, so many times in the last 40 or 50 years (with the luxury of hindsight here) conspiracy theories have been proven to be conspiracy facts by history.

The Earth is flat? Einstein is wrong? It's all explained by magnetics or electric charge? We never went to the moon?

Nuh.

Hardly any conspiracy theories have proven true. Because there are so many conspiracy theories, those that have been found to be true could just be expected to be true by random chance, anyway.

This certainly looks like random chance.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3707699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Nuh.

This certainly looks like random chance.

... or based upon human physiological and psychological factors.

Also, isn't God supposed to be triune? So, whose side is Trump on then?

edit on 12/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

physiological and psychological factors
It's science developed by intelligence agencies.
The whole point of advertising science is to get you to buy things. Imagine if that same psychological science was deployed on the unsuspecting public and said intelligence agencies created Hollywood of today for programming purposes?
The fact is defense science, real science, the public would never know exists—especially if it was being used for "defense."

At some point common sense will prevail. You're giving the people who give you information too much credit. You're smarter than that.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5908699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It was developed by the maker and discovered by science. Science doesn't create the universe. It tries to understand it.

The whole point of advertising science is to get you to buy things. Imagine if that same psychological science was deployed on the unsuspecting public and said intelligence agencies created Hollywood of today for programming purposes?

There are still people who would disagree and believe ridiculous things. Things unsupported by real data.

The fact is defense science, real science, the public would never know exists—especially if it was being used for "defense."

Real science is taught at schools and universities. It is published publicly and shared around the world. Hardly any of it is 'secret'.

At some point common sense will prevail. You're giving the people who give you information too much credit. You're smarter than that.

I consider science, in a personal sense, as something I can physically do. It is something that proves out the general ideas in my own experience. I have done extensive experiments in physics, as part of my academic life - for years. I have done many experiments in chemistry and biochemistry, related to the education of my (now adult) children.

I can assure you that there is a significant portion of the science I know backed up with hands-on experience. I am aware that not everyone is as involved with science as I am, but I feel confident that the science that I acknowledge is vastly different than what conspiracy theorists believe in, and often call science.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It was developed by the maker and discovered by science. Science doesn't create the universe. It tries to understand it.

There are still people who would disagree and believe ridiculous things. Things unsupported by real data.

Real science is taught at schools and universities. It is published publicly and shared around the world. Hardly any of it is 'secret'.

I consider science, in a personal sense, as something I can physically do. It is something that proves out the general ideas in my own experience. I have done extensive experiments in physics, as part of my academic life - for years. I have done many experiments in chemistry and biochemistry, related to the education of my (now adult) children.

I can assure you that there is a significant portion of the science I know backed up with hands-on experience. I am aware that not everyone is as involved with science as I am, but I feel confident that the science that I acknowledge is vastly different than what conspiracy theorists believe in, and often call science.

When I was a manager over a large swath of people we were "trained" in various voice triggers to get people to do what you want them to do. It's programming, but they tie up nicely for you and call it "direction."
What science are you involved in?
My wife is studying to be a microbiologist.
The same academics that you can throw millions of dollars at for cancer cure research and nothing gets done—lmfao you expect me to believe any other bull# they claim?
Science is controlled, any science that's important science is controlled.

Also look at what they've been hiding since the 90s, couldn't imagine why?
You're talking to a person right now that had to import banned medicines (by the FDA) in the United States to help cure a friend's mother's cancer—and I watched it work! The doctor told his mother to not tell him how she did it because he would be liable. Also note the cited article below is not what we had to use, but I know of a doctor that was arrested for curing people with the same stuff in concentrated form.

Researchers at the University of Newcastle have found that a modified version of medicinal cannabis can kill and inhibit cancer cells without impacting normal cells.

The research comes after a three-year collaboration between cancer researcher Dr. Matt Dun and biotech company Australian Natural Therapeutics Group (ANTG). Throughout the period, Dun and his team tested the company's cannabis strain with less than 1% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound in cannabis, against cancer.

www.labroots.com...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5801699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

When I was a manager over a large swath of people we were "trained" in various voice triggers to get people to do what you want them to do. It's programming, but they tie up nicely for you and call it "direction."

I studied Astrophysics, majoring in Relativistic Physics. I also studied Computer Science and Mathematics as electives at the same time. I hold certificates in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and also have a Mechanical Trade Certificate (A-class Fitter Machinist).

Several of my friends are also PhD's in various branches of science. One of my band members' wife is a PhD geneticist. My wife studied Psychology (Ba) and has an Advanced Degree in Health majoring in Geriatric Neurodegenerative Care. My sons have both studied Computer Science. One of them also had an Electrical Trade Certificate.

The same academics that you can throw millions of dollars at for cancer cure research and nothing gets done—lmfao you expect me to believe any other bull# they claim?

You're talking to a person right now that had to import banned medicines (by the FDA) in the United States to help cure a friend's mother's cancer—and I watched it work! The doctor told his mother to not tell him how she did it because he would be liable. Also note the cited article below is not what we had to use, but I know of a doctor that was arrested for curing people with the same stuff in concentrated form.

Researchers at the University of Newcastle have found that a modified version of medicinal cannabis can kill and inhibit cancer cells without impacting normal cells.

The research comes after a three-year collaboration between cancer researcher Dr. Matt Dun and biotech company Australian Natural Therapeutics Group (ANTG). Throughout the period, Dun and his team tested the company's cannabis strain with less than 1% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound in cannabis, against cancer.

www.labroots.com...

The regulatory problems of the US aren't problems in other countries.

In New Zealand and Australia, medicinal cannabis is government approved and available under prescription in cancer treatment.

In the case of my eldest son (the one with the electrical certificate), who died of cancer two years ago. I saw Cannabis Oil fail to do anything other than work as a moderately effective analgesic alongside other far more effective pain meds.

edit on 13/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I studied Astrophysics, majoring in Relativistic Physics. I also studied Computer Science and Mathematics as electives at the same time. Previous to that I studied Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, and also have a Mechanical Trade Certificate (A-class Fitter Machinist).

Several of my friends are also PhD's in various branches of science. One of my band members' wife is a PhD geneticist. My wife studied Psychology (Ba) and has an Advanced Degree in Health majoring in Geriatric Neurodegenerative Care. My sons have both studied Computer Science. One of them also had an Electrical Trade.

www.labroots.com...

In New Zealand and Australia, medicinal cannabis is government approved and available under prescription in cancer treatment.

In the case of my eldest son, who died of cancer two years ago. I saw it fail to do anything other than work as a moderately effective analgesic alongside other far more effective pain meds.

That sucks you lost your son. I couldn't imagine that. Did he ingest it or smoke it? Serious question because I'm curious.

What's your opinion on this guy?

Also curious because of your background. My wife's grandmother used to work at Lockheed Martin. So I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say to compare something personally.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I studied Astrophysics, majoring in Relativistic Physics. I also studied Computer Science and Mathematics as electives at the same time. Previous to that I studied Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering, and also have a Mechanical Trade Certificate (A-class Fitter Machinist).

Several of my friends are also PhD's in various branches of science. One of my band members' wife is a PhD geneticist. My wife studied Psychology (Ba) and has an Advanced Degree in Health majoring in Geriatric Neurodegenerative Care. My sons have both studied Computer Science. One of them also had an Electrical Trade.

www.labroots.com...

In the case of my eldest son, who died of cancer two years ago. I saw it fail to do anything other than work as a moderately effective analgesic alongside other far more effective pain meds.

That sucks you lost your son. I couldn't imagine that. Did he ingest it or smoke it? Serious question because I'm curious.

Ingested. The oil was in capsules.

The oncologist and his pain management guys were concerned that he'd been on opiates for about 3 years and they needed new pain meds because of the addictive attenuation of their effectiveness.

What's your opinion on this guy?

Also curious because of your background. My wife's grandmother used to work at Lockheed Martin. So I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say to compare something personally.

While he seems genuine enough, I'm a hopeless judge of character, being a bit 'Aspergerly'.

I do know he isn't speaking like someone who has studied any high-tech engineering. He offers zero clear technical detail and refers to what must be obviously complex technical multi-component devices with the name of an element (Palladium, for example).

He also seems to be somewhat detached while speaking of the alleged deaths of 19 people and more in experimental 'accidents'. I would imagine someone who has a leadership position would have more 'ownership' over its consequences.

Also, some have found a Wal-Mart alien toy that looks exactly like the aliens in his pictures.

My guess is that this is fiction, but well delivered.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The toy is a copy of a real alien.

I seem to recall a video of Bushman being baffled by the Meissner effect. Something involving that Hutchinson dude.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What do you think of this?
healthimpactnews.com... ed/
Mass Sterilization of Millions of African Girls through Tetanus Vaccine Scandal Broadens as Kenyan Laboratory Attacked

According to a growing number of reports, Agriq-Quest Ltd, the Nairobi based testing laboratory appointed by the Kenyan Ministry of Health and the Catholic Health Commission to carry out analysis on selected vials of the tetanus toxoid vaccines to determine whether or not they contained the anti-fertility hormone hCG, have had their license suspended.

Interestingly, the allegation that their license was suspended came a full two years after they had presented their findings, and representatives from the laboratory have told Health Impact News that their license is still intact.

In 2014, doctors from the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association discovered that the tetanus vaccinations that had been administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF had been contaminated with the anti-fertility hormone hCG.

Human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, is a hormone produced naturally in pregnancy to encourage the development of the growing fetus. However, when hCG is combined with the tetanus toxoid carrier in tetanus vaccinations, it causes a pregnant woman to produce antibodies against the pregnancy and leads her to miscarry.

In September of 2017 APA News in Kenya reported that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015:

Interestingly, in 2016, Dr. Stephen Kimotho Karanja and Dr. Wahome Ngare from the Catholic Doctors Association, in Nairobi, Kenya, were summoned to appear before the Preliminary Inquiry Committee of the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board to answer to a series of complaints received from the Kenyan Medical Association and the general public.

“In brief, they brought in a vaccine expert who gave us a long lecture on the importance of vaccines and the long process and quality checks any vaccine goes through before it is approved for use in human beings.

We were then invited to present our scientific findings, which shocked the board. The board chairman acknowledged that the matter was serious and promised to call representatives from the ministry and arbitrate between us and them so that we can come up with the best possible way to deal with this threat going forward. He asked for our undertaking that we will not discuss the matter in public again until it was resolved internally.

Since the proceedings of this committee are equivalent to a court of law, we were supposed to get signed copies of the ruling so that we could move to the next step. To date, all our lawyers’ efforts to get the signed proceedings and ruling have been futile!

My feeling is that the sermons were used to create a certain impression among the public – that we were summoned by the board for disciplinary proceedings and we have never spoken thereafter!

A very clever political trick, I must admit. Dr. Karanja and I continue to work, just as does Dr. Muthuri, but the impressions created are very misleading.”

And this?

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein visited Harvard University's campus more than 40 times after his 2008 sex crimes conviction and was given his own office and unfettered access to a research center he helped establish, according to a review of his ties to the school.

The review, completed at the request of Harvard's president, also found that the university accepted more than $9 million from Epstein during the decade leading up to his conviction but barred him from making further donations after that point.

About $200,000 of that funding remains unspent, the school said, and will be given to groups that support victims of sexual violence.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Oh goody.
A Gish Gallop

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The toy is a copy of a real alien.

I seem to recall a video of Bushman being baffled by the Meissner effect. Something involving that Hutchinson dude.

Perhaps due to a temporo-dimensional mix-up, the real aliens are actually copies of the toy?

Or, perhaps the aliens, not having biology known on the Earth, don't decay as fast when they die. Perhaps the aborted alien 'hatchlings' were disposed of as a Wal-Mart toy?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Oh goody.
A Gish Gallop

I'm not debating. I'm actually interested in what he has to say. I didn't even know "A Gish Gallop" was a thing.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1705699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Congratulations then. You came up with it independently.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Congratulations then. You came up with it independently.

Go watch a Neil deGrasse Tyson documentary or something lmao.

I'm very proud of learning about A Gish Gallop.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What do you think of this?
healthimpactnews.com... ed/
Mass Sterilization of Millions of African Girls through Tetanus Vaccine Scandal Broadens as Kenyan Laboratory Attacked

According to a growing number of reports, Agriq-Quest Ltd, the Nairobi based testing laboratory appointed by the Kenyan Ministry of Health and the Catholic Health Commission to carry out analysis on selected vials of the tetanus toxoid vaccines to determine whether or not they contained the anti-fertility hormone hCG, have had their license suspended.

Interestingly, the allegation that their license was suspended came a full two years after they had presented their findings, and representatives from the laboratory have told Health Impact News that their license is still intact.

In 2014, doctors from the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association discovered that the tetanus vaccinations that had been administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF had been contaminated with the anti-fertility hormone hCG.

Human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, is a hormone produced naturally in pregnancy to encourage the development of the growing fetus. However, when hCG is combined with the tetanus toxoid carrier in tetanus vaccinations, it causes a pregnant woman to produce antibodies against the pregnancy and leads her to miscarry.

In September of 2017 APA News in Kenya reported that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015:

Interestingly, in 2016, Dr. Stephen Kimotho Karanja and Dr. Wahome Ngare from the Catholic Doctors Association, in Nairobi, Kenya, were summoned to appear before the Preliminary Inquiry Committee of the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board to answer to a series of complaints received from the Kenyan Medical Association and the general public.

“In brief, they brought in a vaccine expert who gave us a long lecture on the importance of vaccines and the long process and quality checks any vaccine goes through before it is approved for use in human beings.

We were then invited to present our scientific findings, which shocked the board. The board chairman acknowledged that the matter was serious and promised to call representatives from the ministry and arbitrate between us and them so that we can come up with the best possible way to deal with this threat going forward. He asked for our undertaking that we will not discuss the matter in public again until it was resolved internally.

Since the proceedings of this committee are equivalent to a court of law, we were supposed to get signed copies of the ruling so that we could move to the next step. To date, all our lawyers’ efforts to get the signed proceedings and ruling have been futile!

My feeling is that the sermons were used to create a certain impression among the public – that we were summoned by the board for disciplinary proceedings and we have never spoken thereafter!

A very clever political trick, I must admit. Dr. Karanja and I continue to work, just as does Dr. Muthuri, but the impressions created are very misleading.”

The Catholics are giving out contraceptives now?

But seriously, this is just fake. Put out by anti-vaxxers.

People who have believed the social-media dispensed misinformation have been holding off getting immunized. Which has surely led to deaths from Tetanus, not just in Kenya, but around the world.

The social-media campaign highlights the evil of those who wage a war of misinformation against the humanitarian efforts to control diseases.

These lies are invented by people who have no honorable intent, nor do they charitably contribute their money, nor do they take action to help anyone else. They are morally corrupt and degenerate - exemplars of evil.

And this?

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein visited Harvard University's campus more than 40 times after his 2008 sex crimes conviction and was given his own office and unfettered access to a research center he helped establish, according to a review of his ties to the school.

The review, completed at the request of Harvard's president, also found that the university accepted more than $9 million from Epstein during the decade leading up to his conviction but barred him from making further donations after that point.

About $200,000 of that funding remains unspent, the school said, and will be given to groups that support victims of sexual violence.

abcnews.go.com...

Perhaps Epstein felt guilty and wanted to try and atone for his sins?

Perhaps he wanted to establish a facade of respectability, so he could continue to receive money and business from investors?

Perhaps Epstein was just using his visits to maintain ties to Cambridge Analytica on behalf of his buddy, Donald Trump? The time-frame is right.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Perhaps Epstein felt guilty and wanted to try and atone for his sins?

Perhaps he wanted to establish a facade of respectability, so he could continue to receive money and business from investors?

Perhaps Epstein was just using his visits to maintain ties to Cambridge Analytica on behalf of his buddy, Donald Trump?

Now you're stretching it I think.
summit.news...
U.S. News
Lawyer For Epstein Victim Says Trump Was “Only” High Powered Person Who Helped Him

Others have claimed that Trump is implicated because he was socially connected to Epstein at one time and was pictured with him in 2000.

However, Florida attorney Bradley Edwards, who represented one of Epstein’s accusers, said that Trump was the only important person to go out of his way to help Edwards with his investigation back in 2009.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.

www.mintpressnews.com...

Notably, these rumors of Epstein’s links to intelligence have since been confirmed. The CIA-Mossad links to Epstein were detailed in a recent MintPress investigative series and several mainstream media reports have corroborated Epstein’s time as a self-described “financial bounty hunter” who hunted down embezzled funds and also hid stolen money for powerful people and governments.

Another odd commonality among these now-scrubbed articles on Epstein from the 1990s and early 2000s is that the majority of them refer to Epstein not as a “financier” or “hedge fund manager,” as has become common in more recent reports, but as a “New York property developer” and even as a “property mogul.”

For instance, the 2001 Evening Standard article introduces Epstein as an “immensely powerful New York property developer and financier” with an “intensively secret business life” who “owns properties all over the country [the U.S.].” It also states that Epstein had made millions from “his business links with the likes of Bill Gates, Donald Trump and Ohio billionaire Leslie Wexner” during the 1990s and beyond.

I don't know what to make of Trump's Epstein connection other than I've not seen much damning information regarding it like all the other people involved.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2305699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join