It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations Chapter 12 v7 - The War in Heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So I believe where we are right now is in Revelations Chapter 12.

The great sign of a "Woman Clothed in the Sun" was a configuration that took place September 23, 2017. When the constellation Virgo "gave birth" to Jupiter. All detailed [HERE].

So now we're in the tail end of the period of "1260 days" following that. We're now approaching the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn that have not been aligned for the past 800 years as closely as they will be starting December 21, 2020. The two largest planets in our solar system will appear to us as a double planet. This is the symbolic "War in Heaven".

Something significant may occur on Earth sometime around that date and last to early March of 2021 (the end of the 1260 days). At which point, the devil will be thrown down to Earth.
edit on 1-12-2020 by SonsOfTheMeek because: Corrected Title

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Revelation 12 also talks about Satan and his reptilian angels being cast down. The dimensional rift may be opening. Be sure to have a clean heart and mind for this date (and at all times too).
edit on 1-12-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The woman clothed in Sun is actually the Moon.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
No, in that verse it specifies that the moon is at her feet.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

William Blake, The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun, c. 1805, pen and gray ink with watercolor over graphite, Rosenwald Collection, 1943.3.8999

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

This is what the conjunction will look like in the sky. Oddly gives me similar feels to Blake's painting.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I see it as well. It is the heart or pendant shaped path both planets seem to take. Very cool.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SonsOfTheMeek

If you add the time elements of Daniel 9, you get to the abomination of desolation on Dec 21, 2020. (Dan 9:2 70 years starting at dusk May 13/ May 14, 1948 starts Jerusalem's desolations takes us to dusk April 19, 2018 on the Hebrew calendar. Add 70 weeks (Dan 9:24) to 'anoint the most holy' to get to dusk Aug 22, 2019. Trump anointed himself the 'messiah' 2x on Aug 21, 2019. On Israeli time, this was exactly on the last day of this 70 week time frame. Add 7 weeks (Dan 9:25) (associated with Netanyahu). Add 62 weeks to get to when the anointed one is 'cut off' - dusk Dec 17, 2020. An anointed one makes a covenant and breaks it 3.5 days later (Dan 9:27) - Dec 21, 2020. This is the start of the great tribulation mentioned in Matt 24:15-21.

Trump is the 'beast from the sea' (he is 'releasing the Kraken', he is from 'Mar-a-Lago' [mar means 'sea'], Pepe the frog refers to Rev 16:14-16. He is 'given a mouth' = Twitter rants. Etc).

Biden is the 'beast from the earth' (Bi - Den means '2 houses' = the 2 horns of the False Prophet. He has horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon, trying to unite the 2 houses (Rep & Dems).

The Rev 12 sign relates to this as Dec 21, 2020 is the start of Dan 12's 1335 days (& 6th Seal). After 1335 days is dusk Aug 17, 2024. This starts a literal timeframe of 70 weeks to anoint Zerubabbel on 24 Kislev (the EQ of Haggai 2 is the 7th Bowl EQ). Aug 17, 2024 is 2520 days after Sept 23, 2017.

edit on 1-12-2020 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
LMAO. There is but one verse you need to know in the Bible, and that is...No One knowest the hour or the day of Gods return. Anything attempt to predict such date is infinitesimally dumb.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
LMAO. There is but one verse you need to know in the Bible, and that is...No One knowest the hour or the day of Gods return. Anything attempt to predict such date is infinitesimally dumb.

True, trying to discern the end time is quoted by Jesus as being an effort in futility... If anything we should be focusing on having our houses clean (heart, mind and soul pure) so we are prepared whenever it may come.

but!

"Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

December 21st still could be a cool day to be attentive to.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Meh, back in 2000 Earth moved into the Photon belt which allegedly meant we were to be in the LIght for 2,000, end of the Mayan calandar came....and went.....and so on and so forth.

I suppose if one clung to every anamoly one would eventually strike gold.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to see some angels drop by and knock some sense in peeps......but I aint gonna be around to see any of it.

a reply to: cooperton

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Cool, is jesus coming soon then? Is he going to join the kraken? Will he come in riding the kraken?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Jesus gonna be here....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

William Blake, The Great Red Dragon and the Woman Clothed with the Sun, c. 1805, pen and gray ink with watercolor over graphite, Rosenwald Collection, 1943.3.8999

Sorry to go off topic, but that painting featured heavily (but much more red) in Michael Mann's 1986 movie "Manhunter". Enigmatic film, great soundtrack.

Looking forward to December 21st...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Cool, is jesus coming soon then? Is he going to join the kraken? Will he come in riding the kraken?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Oh yea, I forgot that little detail about her feet on the moon. Although, I never heard of Jupiter being involved with the passage before, an if Jupiter is the child an was to be devoured, it not that much different then Zeus origin story, an other mythologies regarding the virgin birth

Thing is in Greek myths, Aphrodite(Venus) an Athena are the only ones that I know that are Virgin Births, not their head honcho.

Maybe she was Venus this whole time, who I though was ether the Child or Micheal. Dont know of they knew the morning an evening star were the same planet, an Jesus being called Michael doesnt help my understanding ether.

Ive heard of one interpretation describing that the Sun is the Red Dragon that wipes out 2/3 of the stars from the sky am it referenced the Pistsis Sophia. These myths get more elaborate an conflicted when looking into them. Wish I could find the link about it,

hiddeninthecrag.com... aneguptianafrican-jupiter/
Link off topic but you can see what I mean when these symbols an meaning get connected an trying to juggle them. Nice catch on that detail an Jupiter though.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Virgin births, you need to do a bit more study

Athena
#3 SHE WAS BORN AFTER SHE SPRANG FROM THE HEAD OF HER FATHER ZEUS

According to Greek mythology, Athena is believed to have been born from the head of her father Zeus. Zeus married the goddess Metis, who is described as the “wisest among gods and mortal men”. This is consistent with Athena being the goddess of wisdom. After learning that Metis was pregnant, Zeus heard a prophecy that Metis would bear children who would be wiser than him and that his unborn offspring would try to overthrow him from the throne. In order to prevent this, Zeus tricked Metis into letting him swallow her, but it was too late because she had already conceived. As Athena grew inside Zeus, he developed a terrible headache. When he couldn’t stand the pain anymore, he asked the god Hephaestus to crack his head open with an ax. When Hephaistos cracked opened his head, Athena emerged from Zeus’s skull, fully grown and dressed for battle. It is believed that Athena was the favorite child of Zeus as she was his first-born.

learnodo-newtonic.com...

With a swipe of his sickle, Chronos castrated his father. Defeated, Uranus’ power diminished and Chronos became king.

Chronos threw the severed genitals away, and they landed in the sea. As soon as they hit the water, it began to foam and froth.

From the sea foam, a figure emerged. Aphrodite was born, a motherless being born after the Titans but before the Olympians.

mythologysource.com...

a reply to: Specimen88
edit on 1-12-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

While I think there sleuthing and opinions are a bit tainted
Hour ok
Day ok
Week, hmm
Month, hmm
Year, hmm

Anyway, not sure any of these predictions or assumptions are accurate or if even God Himself has appointed a time yet

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The book is called 'The Revelation of St John' (also called 'the Apocalypse of John', 'Revelation to John' or 'Revelation from Jesus Christ', or 'Revelation to Jesus Christ'), or simply, 'the book of Revelation', for short.

Whenever someone talks about "Revelations" in the plural, it becomes clear that they haven't studied the actual text.

edit on 1/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's a poor assessment based on simple semantics.

Here you go:

Nit picking tool for sale

top topics

<<   2 >>

join