It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations Chapter 12 v7 - The War in Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SonsOfTheMeek

March 6th would be Day #1260 since 9/23/17. Was really hoping it wasn't going to calculate to the 15th ("Beware the Ides of March"), although I guess 9 days into The Great Tribulation could suck too.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes, yes my ignorance of Christianity says it all, but im surprised you of such abominations!

Still counts, though, Athena wouldn't have much to do with Venus, all the while her creation sounds like one hell of kidney stone giving, an probably just as painful, depending on which head Zeus was thinking with at the time. It was painful enough for the thunderer on ether end.

Aphordite born from a pair of nads falling into the ocean.

Hell, most poly-gods could have sex with their siblings, an produce powerful offspring. Yet, Man suffers when he takes seriously what the gods take for fun, dont it?
edit on 2-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Wax lyrical as it pleases you
Genitals in the water wasn’t a virgin birth, nor a kidney stone and I am not versed in Greek mythology, Roman or otherwise
Your failure was not in Christian theology, it was a mess you made of Athena and Aphrodite, their story

Believe whatever you want but, neither was a virgin birth by any sense
Exploding from a mans head, bubbling from the ocean, well maybe in your head,

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Only required one parent, which usually implies a "Virgin" birth since both only had one parent whom are male.

If i told you Christmas, baby Jesus bday was originally a pagan holiday celebrated by grown men giving gifts an having sex with each other. Youd still tell me it was in my head...but it true.
edit on 3-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonsOfTheMeek
So I believe where we are right now is in Revelations Chapter 12.

The great sign of a "Woman Clothed in the Sun" was a configuration that took place September 23, 2017. When the constellation Virgo "gave birth" to Jupiter. All detailed [HERE].

So now we're in the tail end of the period of "1260 days" following that. We're now approaching the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn that have not been aligned for the past 800 years as closely as they will be starting December 21, 2020. The two largest planets in our solar system will appear to us as a double planet. This is the symbolic "War in Heaven".

Something significant may occur on Earth sometime around that date and last to early March of 2021 (the end of the 1260 days). At which point, the devil will be thrown down to Earth.

It's not as linear-time as you are suggesting .. there are more than one timeline Layers being spoken of...

Lucifer and 1/3rd of the fallen Angels were expelled from Heaven Ages/Eons ago... the Light-Bearer Angel, Lucifer became Satan but still had access to the God Kingdom of heaven, but not the Army of turncoat angels that followed Satan

the 'Sign in Heavens' Virgo in 2017--- will be protected in a 'wilderness' for 3 1/2 years After the initial 1,260 day period of time after the Virgo constellation 12 Stars/moon-footstool Event

so it will be beyond March 2021 before the conditions arise for the Earth to 'swallow-up the Flood caused by the Serpent/Dragon' which happens as late as Sept 2024 (which might just start the 7 year Tribulation Era

just thinking out-loud... keep us on edge...i got this thread pinged/ bumped

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Wow Spec, you are just a fountain of great knowledge, I am in awe

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Virgin birth is not only possible, but a normal, casual, everyday thing in the Universe.

Jesus the Christ was such a high-level, powerful entity (had to be to be able to bring truth uncontaminated to a planet this low), that a regular Earth-dweller's sperm wouldn't have produced a vital and strong enough a body to contain such power. Therefore, the body's father couldn't be a regular Earth-man, but had to be also a higher-level entity with much higher-quality sperm.

This means, the mother was artificiall inseminated, and thus remained a virgin. Therefore, virgin birth.

Virgin means someone that has not had sexual intercourse, and artificial insemination doesn't quality.

It's all logical when you know the full story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join