It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARIZONA - Trump Legal Team Presentation on Election Irregularities - Monday 11.30.2020 at 9am MT.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gnawledge

Do you think the inauguration will have a large live crowd ?

Or, will it end up being a few cars honking horns ?

🤓🦑

I don't think it matters if there is a crowd at all.
edit on 11302020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

🤓🦑

I'd wouldn't be surprised if was a very limited ceremony this year that took place somewhere else, specifically to limit crowd size.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

🤓🦑

I'd wouldn't be surprised if was a very limited ceremony this year that took place somewhere else, specifically to limit crowd size.

That would be the smart thing to do. Not seeing a lot of smart going around these days but, Biden has done pretty well with limiting Covid exposures.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: carewemust
It will be interesting to see if this is as productive as the hearing in PA. If it is, that would be two down, and other states may follow suit, but I won't hold my breath.

You do realize that literally nothing has come about as a result of the PA hearings, right?

The PA Hearings were a catalyst for the judge blocking the state's certification of Joe Biden as the winner...which still stands.

And, Nancy Pelosi is on the same page as 73% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats.

She admits that the Election was STOLEN!

twitter.com...

That was from 2017.

So are you trying to say that she was fine with 2016 but somehow predicted 2020? Or are you saying that SHE claims Trump stole the election. If so, then he shouldn't get a second term.

At this point, what Nancy thinks means very little. I posted her Tweet from 2016 to show how CRAZY she is. Making claims, without following up by launching an investigation. Stone cold DIMocrat crazy.

Err...that's not actually what you said. You said "And, Nancy Pelosi is on the same page as 73% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats." Then you linked a meme about Pelosi which is from 2017 and quoted statistics reportedly from a current survey. However, whatever site you got that information from didn't actually read the report that they linked -- because on pages making that claim (73%/30%) they all link to THIS report: (here's the data they link to. It does not say 73% of Republicans/30% of the Democrats")

And it's clear they didn't actually look at what it said. Someone played them for an idiot and they fell for it.

You might want to find a better source.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

🤓🦑

I suspect that there will be a large online/television audience, however. I've seen links to streaming sites that are setting up for the inaugeration.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
Thanks for researching and elaborating, Byrd.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There is a big difference between touting "evidence" on TV and placing it before judge where you can be sanctioned if it is not what you claim.

Not trying to fight the no evidence part, but what exactly would be evidence when we are talking electronic ballots? If Biden pulled 150 million votes and Trump pulled zero, statically an impossibility, but there was zero "evidence" to support anything wrong happened what would the court do?

I'm not trying to troll I really want to know...

edit on 30-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
FYI: The Military raid to retrieve the Scytl election server was made in FRANKFURT, Germany.

"SpiderFoot reconnaissance" tool tracked Dominion Voting Systems revealing vulnerabilities, volume-metric traffic & webserver coordinates confirming it was connected to the Internet.

Packet Traffic was observed from US TO FRANKFURT
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16
Witness right now is going over the evidence he has, are you paying attention?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

🤓🦑

Excellent deflection.

I never asked whether or not crowds mattered.

I asked:

"" Do you think the inauguration will have a large live crowd ?

Or, will it end up being a few cars honking horns ? ""😃

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow...just listened to the testemony of this data expert and the afidavid information he had. I never realized that these voting machines were such crap and built to be manipulated as this scientist said they are.

It is clear that hopefully somebody has the authority and present state of mind to immediately secure all the voting machines and servers before their digital logs and other data is professionally whipped. These machines need to be forensically investigated to proof fraud had happened.

If it has been proven that there was fraud I hope this is enough to wake the majority of the US citizens up and realise that Trump is maybe a weird guy but just the guy who can be one of the greatest potus they can wish for.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Arizona has RUSHED and CERTIFIED Joe Biden as the winner, before evidence can prove otherwise.

twitter.com...

Now that AZ has committed, the DOJ forensic investigation can begin.

edit on 11/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Arizona has RUSHED and CERTIFIED Joe Biden as the winner, before evidence can prove otherwise.

twitter.com...

Now that AZ has committed, the DOJ forensic investigation can begin.

Can I ask what evidence you have that it was rushed in any way, shape or form, given that all the other States are also certifying their results right now?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
He is simply disingenuous..at best
, as it had to be certified today

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
He is simply disingenuous..at best
, as it had to be certified today

Aha. So, he's cross that they obeyed the law plus the will of the voters and not the whim of the man-child in the Oval Office. Seems on form.
edit on 30-11-2020 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Can I ask what evidence you have that it was rushed in any way, shape or form, given that all the other States are also certifying their results right now?

Because their legislature was simultaneously doing a hearing on allegations of election fraud in their state at the time when they 'certified' the election.

Aha. So, he's cross that they obeyed the law plus the will of the voters and not the whim of the man-child in the Oval Office. Seems on form.

No they were ensuring with the fraud hearing that they were appealing to the actual voters.... Do you want to know whether or not our votes were compromised? Yes or no.
edit on 30-11-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Is there any actual evidence of any such fraud, or is there just going to be grandstanding, wild unproven allegations, endless chest-beating from people desperate to show their loyalty to The Donald and people trying to deny the reality that Arizona has been going purple for the past decade or so?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: cooperton
Is there any actual evidence of any such fraud, or is there just going to be grandstanding, wild unproven allegations, endless chest-beating from people desperate to show their loyalty to The Donald and people trying to deny the reality that Arizona has been going purple for the past decade or so?

Well his lawyers presented good points to the Arizona legislature today. If you're interested you should watch it.

In short, yes there is tremendous potential for these voting systems to be altered. Yes there is evidence that many illegal votes were counted.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd
Thanks for researching and elaborating, Byrd.

No problem. We all have to be careful.

Memes are designed to drive wedges. I think we're all better than that.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There is a big difference between touting "evidence" on TV and placing it before judge where you can be sanctioned if it is not what you claim.

Not trying to fight the no evidence part, but what exactly would be evidence when we are talking electronic ballots? If Biden pulled 150 million votes and Trump pulled zero, statically an impossibility, but there was zero "evidence" to support anything wrong happened what would the court do?

I'm not trying to troll I really want to know...

For context (if folks haven't read this before) I'm an election judge in Texas. This is a "one day hire" type of position and I have to have training. I have been a judge for the past 5 years. I did not work this presidential election but I worked the last one.

So... what happens when polls close.

The machines print paper audits (I've used the Dominion software) -- each clerk's station has a log of who voted (which is printed on paper after the polls close) and that log is continuously updated as people come in to vote. As the vote is cast, the machine tabulates the vote by voter. So you can easily determine fraud if the summary says "200 votes for Biden" but there's actually only 40 of them on the printout.

Here in Texas, these audits are printed in triplicate and the judge keeps one (so even if the county officials were corrupt as heck, the judge could show up with honest paper and say "here's the truth". If all three paper outputs don't match, you're sure there's fraud.)

In addition, the machines actually print a ballot onto blank paper (a HUGE savings in cost) and if there's any question you can actually pull those ballots (as they did for the recounts) and manually count the paper.

(by the way, it can take up to 4 hours to actually close a poll... you have to fill out a lot of forms by hand, make sure that everything is secured (we put seals on the machines, on the boxes with ballots, on the bags with provisional ballots, etc) and we have to account for every piece of paper (ballot, etc) that we were given. These things are checked. Then we have to shut down and put away all the electronic equipment (I carry the small clerk stations and printers to my car; the actual voting machines AND the huge vote counter are stowed in a huge blue cabinet (which is then locked and I take the keys with me) to be picked up by the elections commission.

At the other end, the material is handled by people from both parties (and people with no party affiliation.)

In order for there to be collusion, every judge (Republican and Democrat) and every clerk (the clerks sign and confirm my tallies and printouts and if anyone said 'she changed things and then did the printouts' my clerks can testify to my honesty) AND every election official who takes in the ballots and every commission employee who picks up and distributes the equipment HAS to be in on the fraud.

Miscounts and machine mistakes are caught pretty quickly. They do happen, but they have a system of checks and balances on the receiving end (I don't work as an employee of the elections commission so I can't comment further) that's overseen by people of both parties and of no party affiliation.

So.... a fraudster would have to somehow PHYSICALLY hack the vote counting machine to shred or hide the ballots (and in such a way that the judge wouldn't find the shreds of paper or hear them being shredded) and drop pre-printed ballots into the ballot box that arrives empty and sealed and that we seal at the end of the night.

TL;DR... yes, there's paper audit trails for all these machines.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join