It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARIZONA - Trump Legal Team Presentation on Election Irregularities - Monday 11.30.2020 at 9am MT.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Lumenari

Having talked to the left here for a number of years and having a rather large extended family that vote left, I'm going to say no... they don't.

And I'm going to say you're spot on. The few I know that voted Biden haven't a clue.

That's what happened in Pennsylvania. The REAL voters don't want Oil and Gas decimated.

Over 330,000 jobs in PA are directly tied to those industries. Joe Biden promised to convert all those jobs over to Coders and Retail.

The Pennsylvania Democrats who didn't watch the final Presidential Debate have no clue about this.

And, the nightly news, CNN, MSNBC, never reported it. FoxNews either.... except for the night-time shows like Hannity, Tucker, etc..

PA legislators want to do the right thing, and keep Pennsylvania's oil/gas/fracking business booming.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

You do realize that literally nothing has come about as a result of the PA hearings, right?

These hearings may lead to PA legislature voting on the electoral college instead of the secretary of state, that could be huge.

Article II Section 1.2 of the Constitution

Not going to happen. They don't have the support.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
It will be interesting to see if this is as productive as the hearing in PA. If it is, that would be two down, and other states may follow suit, but I won't hold my breath.

You do realize that literally nothing has come about as a result of the PA hearings, right?

The PA Hearings were a catalyst for the judge blocking the state's certification of Joe Biden as the winner...which still stands.

And, Nancy Pelosi is on the same page as 73% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats.

She admits that the Election was STOLEN!

twitter.com...

edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Another hotel rally?

Still keeping those donations rolling, gotta hand it to him. He's milking this like a champ.

Biden is still taking in donations for his "transition team."

You have a problem with American citizens giving money to a cause they believe in?

I have a problem with people being duped out of their money. Biden's transition is at least something that is happening.

His transition funds have been approved and yet he is still taking in donations for his transition.

Although I find it funny that you as a Democrat have any problems whatsoever with people being duped out of their money.

After all, you just helped get a President elected that is going to take more money out of your pocket...

Without your consent.

Don't you remember Trump shutting down the government to get money out of Congress for his border fence?

What about how much money the election recounts and court cases are going to cost?

How about the money that Mexico was going to pay for the wall with?

Where did Trump get the money from to hand out the tax cuts and other 'direct to the consumer' gratuities?

What about the fairly rapid failures of numerous manufacturing industries that Trump was going to bring back into the country and protect with tariffs?

What about the lost trade with other countries who manufacture things that the US doesn't manufacture for itself?

edit on 29/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It will be interesting to see if this is as productive as the hearing in PA. If it is, that would be two down, and other states may follow suit, but I won't hold my breath.

The PA Hearings were a catalyst for the judge blocking the state's certification of Joe Biden as the winner...which still stands.

And, Nancy Pelosi is on the same page as 73% of Republicans and 30% of Democrats.

twitter.com...

You do not know what your are talking about: The judge's order " blocking the state's certification of Joe Biden as the winner" does not still stand. That order was overturned by the PA supreme court yesterday. Joe Biden is the winner in PA. Full stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That was from 2017.

So are you trying to say that she was fine with 2016 but somehow predicted 2020? Or are you saying that SHE claims Trump stole the election. If so, then he shouldn't get a second term.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

The real power resides with the PA legislature.

From Saturday: coalregioncanary.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

twitter.com...

That was from 2017.

So are you trying to say that she was fine with 2016 but somehow predicted 2020? Or are you saying that SHE claims Trump stole the election. If so, then he shouldn't get a second term.

At this point, what Nancy thinks means very little. I posted her Tweet from 2016 to show how CRAZY she is. Making claims, without following up by launching an investigation. Stone cold DIMocrat crazy.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The real power resides with the PA legislature.

From Saturday: coalregioncanary.com...

You realize what you linked to was a meaningless resolution with no legal effect, right? It is nothing more than a statement made by a group of legislature without the necessary support to enact legislation. The PA legislature has given no indication that it intends to challenge Biden's win in PA.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Congrats. You're up-to-date. Let's see what this week brings.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
To Americans who use Common SENSE, this statement from President Trump Sunday makes...SENSE.

“Democrats suffered crushing down-ballot loss across America.” says the NYTimes.

This is true.

All statehouses won, and in Washington we did great.

So I led this great charge, and I’m the only one that lost?

No, it doesn’t work that way.

This was a massive fraud, a RIGGED ELECTION!
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Congrats. You're up-to-date. Let's see what this week brings.

I'm guessing yet more proof that Trump's legal team is the gang who couldn't shoot straight if their lives depended on it.
He can wail all he wants: he still lost. Biden will take over in January.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
About to start...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Another hotel rally?

Still keeping those donations rolling, gotta hand it to him. He's milking this like a champ.

Biden is still taking in donations for his "transition team."

You have a problem with American citizens giving money to a cause they believe in?

I have a problem with people being duped out of their money. Biden's transition is at least something that is happening.

His transition funds have been approved and yet he is still taking in donations for his transition.

Although I find it funny that you as a Democrat have any problems whatsoever with people being duped out of their money.

After all, you just helped get a President elected that is going to take more money out of your pocket...

Without your consent.

Their consent is presumed. Isn’t it?

Are they smart enough to realize EXACTLY what they voted for?

Having talked to the left here for a number of years and having a rather large extended family that vote left, I'm going to say no... they don't.

But I'm going to have an absolute BLAST watching their reactions online the next few years once they figure out that they can't afford things anymore.

In an absolutely best-case economic scenario, of course.

Which I'm thinking isn't really going to happen.

I see a 14k DOW in about a year or so.

Already saw Diesel jump 33 cents here in Idaho, the very DAY they announced that Biden looked to be the "president elect" and thats not an exaggeration .......not a good precursor

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Do you think the inauguration will have a large live crowd ?

Or, will it end up being a few cars honking horns ?

🤓🦑

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🤓🦑

All of a sudden crowds won't matter

I wouldn't be surprised if social media banned pictures and discussions on inauguration crowd sizes come January.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is no evidence to present from military tribunals.

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🤓🦑

Depends on who is being sworn in.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
There is no evidence to present from military tribunals.

Just sayin.

What does you statement even mean?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Key Point that was also made in Pennsylvania last week:

Jenna Ellis now speaking: making a legal argument based on McPherson v. Blacker that the legislature has the sole authority to appoint presidential electors. Ellis also cites Hamilton in Federalist No. 68.
Link to Evidence: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join