It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cats Received Ballots, People...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: CollateralDramage
a reply to: vonclod

So I guess cases of election fraud only matter if they're on or around election day?... How convienient for those benefitting from it.

I say bring whatever proof they got to court..get this sh#t done! or get off the pot.

That's literally all we're saying... Though it's a bit difficult when half the population disregards everything presented no matter how credible the evidence is.

Cause orange man bad to the bitter end...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So I guess cases of election fraud only matter if they're on or around election day?... How convienient for those benefitting from it.

I say bring whatever proof they got to court..get this sh#t done! or get off the pot.

That's literally all we're saying... Though it's a bit difficult when half the population disregards everything presented no matter how credible the evidence is.

I think most are just thinking.. twitter posts, youtube vids, google hit's from rw websites are not proof. So much subterfuge these days, from all sides. I'm sure there is some fraud, some of it is technical errors.. I think the most don't want skewed elections, and want to see the courts deal with it, there is a certain burden of proof required to go forward.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage
What half the population thinks has nothing to do with what the courts decide.

If it is what you are saying then wait for their decisions and quit trying to convince the half of the population that has an opinion that doesn't match yours and bitching about it when you fail.

edit on 13-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm sure there is some fraud, some of it is technical errors.

Yes, keep minimzing the issue. It really helps your argument.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If it is what you are saying then wait for their decisions and quit trying to convince the half of the population that has an opinion that doesn't match yours and bitching about it when you fail.

And just stop providing evidence of rampant election fraud cause you'd get away with it if it weren't for us meddling kids!

Lmao my bitching? I'm not trying to convince anyone. Anyone with half a brain cell is already comvinced- I just drove the nail home. As for you people, it wouldn't matter if Biden himself came out and admitted to the fraud. The ill effects of terminal TDS...

And 74 S+F... Yeah a real failure.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm sure there is some fraud, some of it is technical errors.

Yes, keep minimzing the issue. It really helps your argument.

I don't really GAF honestly, both candidates suck. My only argument is "let the courts figure it out" anything else is your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Just took a while for you to get that out.

Thanks for all the comments though. Helps keep the thread relevant on the homepage.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Just took a while for you to get that out.

Thanks for all the comments though. Helps keep the thread relevant on the homepage.

All good brother, have a good night!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not getting away with anything regardless of the results.

Everyone who is convinced already had the nail driven home.

74 S+F...wow that is like 99.9% of the US population.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Whatever happened to the guy in carolina that was caught ballot harvesting for the senator in carolina? He actually was paying people to go door to door collecting ballots, even offering to fill them in for people. It was the second time this guy got caught doing this. He got off the first time for the most part.

You see, that is my problem... everytime there is an election we hear these stories but when all is said and done... it seems that I hear of more republicans committing it than dems.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Much respect.

Most can't bow out without taking a final jab. Good to see some can disagree with integrity.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So has the DoJ and Barr confirmed any of the alleged instances of fraud gathered in the OP?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

And then there's ones like this...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

By all means, lets see those Republican fraudster headlines and videos. I'm open to anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Said the pot to the kettle.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Much respect.

Most can't bow out without taking a final jab. Good to see some can disagree with integrity.

I try, sometimes I fail badly

Now go have a beer! I am

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deaddeadgang

Well the entire state of Georgia is conducting a full recount by hand if that's any indication.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Heeey dead horses can kick too it seems!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Word. Or 12... lol

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This dead horse of a thread ain't doing it.

Weren't you going to sit back and wait for the courts? Or are there other "last nails" that need driven in?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join