It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump preventing a military coup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There have been a lot of firings and resignations in the upper levels of the DoD this week.

More Top Pentagon Officials Out After Trump Sacks Esper

Is he intending to stay in power but clean house first so there is no challenge?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No.

Next question...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert
There have been a lot of firings and resignations in the upper levels of the DoD this week.

Is he intending to stay in power but clean house first so there is no challenge?

If these are indeed, his last days in office... maybe his last official act, will be to end foreign wars. Esper was sternly opposed to peace...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The short answer is no. The long answer is no. No matter the outcome of this situation, America isn't facing a military coup. A cold civil war perhaps that pertains to states pulling out of the Union, unlikely but possible. Armed conflict between modern day Americans state to state, no chance.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Typically cabinet officials start resigning near the end of a Presidency.

But Donald Trump did have a T.V. show where he fired people for entertainment .

Combine that with his general unpredictable personality and it all translates to normal .

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Combine that with his general unpredictable personality and it all translates to normal .

I wonder if that same network, would be willing to forfeit the money they made on Trump's reality show....

Yeah... probably won't happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

I wonder if that same network, would be willing to forfeit the money they made on Trump's reality show....

You really are Homer, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: madmac5150

You really are Homer, aren't you?

Never mess with a yellow bald guy, that operates a nuclear power plant.

The jaundice and hair loss... those mean nothing to me.

edit on 11-11-2020 by madmac5150 because:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

No. Not all coups are violent military action. The wedge is the devil's greatest tool, not the hammer. And make no mistake there is a coup happening in America by the modern leftists.

Damn the left! Give us back our liberals!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You guys are really going off the deep end. The left are trying a coup? Not the guy who refuses to concede, barricades himself in the white house, has effectively checked out of 'presidenting'. Who hasn't attended a briefing in a month and who is, currently, replacing people who opposed his will with people who will bend to his will, into key position in very sensitive areas of government.

THAT man, is trying to prevent a coup? I would say the chance of someone staging a coup leans more in his favor than anything else. I'd say he's exhausting all his options (starting with his tried and tested gaslighting - to legal) before he fully removes the mask and goes full scorched earth mode.

But whatever, this is going too far on both sides.
edit on 11-11-2020 by LastWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher
You guys are really going off the deep end. The left are trying a coup? Not the guy who refuses to concede, barricades himself in the white house, has effectively checked out of 'presidenting'. Who hasn't attended a briefing in a month and who is, currently, replacing people who opposed his will with people who will bend to his will, into key position in very sensitive areas of government.

THAT man, is trying to prevent a coup? I would say the chance of someone staging a coup leans more in his favor than anything else. But whatever -- this is going too far now. Both sides.

People in my state, are flying their flags upside down... want to guess why?

It is because we know the score. The outcome has been predetermined.

There are a lot of totally pissed off American voters... and we all smell a rat.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Democrats were pissed four years ago, and before that, the republicans were pissed, and before that, the democrats, and before that --- see a pattern?

But in those years, you were not plagued with a cult personality who has effectively projected his personality upon 48% of the population (1/3 to 1/2 of which are radicalized).

I'm still waiting for any court to hear a case. From what I heard, all 12 cases brought into court thus far have been tossed out for lack of evidence. So, the courts are all involved now?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher
a reply to: madmac5150

Democrats were pissed four years ago, and before that, the republicans were pissed, and before that, the democrats, and before that --- see a pattern?

But in those years, you were not plagued with a cult personality who has effectively projected his personality upon 48% of the population (1/3 to 1/2 of which are radicalized).

I'm still waiting for any court to hear a case. From what I heard, all 12 cases brought into court thus far have been tossed out for lack of evidence. So, the courts are all involved now?

This election, was a circle jerk... without a pivot-man.

A goat-rope.

A cluster-****.

...just the way the Democrats wanted it...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
See eye eh coup
Not military
edit on 12-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LastWatcher

Geez, you sound like you're reading a script from TYT or Vanity Fair or something. Do you realize how asinine it sounds to make a serious claim that Trump is barricading or will barricade himself in the oval office?

Whistleblowers and evidence are popping up all over the country about fraudulent votes. A preponderance of things suggests that the modern leftists rigged this election.

These are the same modern leftists who would have me lose my job and become a social pariah if I said the wrong things. These are the same modern leftists who scream, "No free speech for hate speech", yet they haven't even given a definitive answer as to what exactly counts as hate speech.

They offer softball questions or criticism toward their politicians of choice, and their constituents echo all the same illogical and/or false claims and accusations.

Everything about the modern leftists is designed to pressure people into confirming by shame, retribution, or some other means of social extortion.

The closest I've ever seen to a political cult of personality in America was under President Obama before they lost the super majority.

"🎵 He's gonna' change it and rearrange it. He's gonna' change the world. Yes, yes we can. 🎵."

Furthermore, I'm not biased for Trump on issues of liberty and freedom. If the election was so costly stolen for him rather than Biden, then I'd be vehemently against Trump taking a 2nd term. I would absolutely swallow my pride and stand for Biden as my constitutionally elected president to be. If Trump simply lost the election, then I would stand for Biden as my constitutionally elected president to be. I'd think this country has gone mad, but I'd support him nonetheless.

No, there IS a coup, and it is coming from the side that reflects authoritarian traits in most other capacities.

I want the old left back. Give us back our old school liberals.

top topics

join