It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dominion Voting Systems is used in numerous states across the country during this Presidential Election.

It is responsible for so-called “glitches” which flipped 6000 Trump votes to Biden votes in a Michigan county. 47 Counties in Michigan appear to have used the same software, as well as, numerous other states across the country.

Furthermore, Dominion appears to be in bed with the Democrats in a big way:

Nancy Pelosi’s aid is a lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems

Dominion Voting Systems is a Donor to the Clinton Foundation

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Awesome. You and many others have exposed the sham!

So what's going to be done? I know. Well use the same stuff for a recount!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The latest update here is the county clerk that recounted the ballots by hand to correct the numbers apparently forgot to update the software in the data collector, it wasn't the scanners that had the software problem.

The end result was the correct one, all votes were counted correctly. Despite their issue, they did the right thing and other counties would do well to do the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"it was all just a big mistake" nothing will happen...nothing EVER happens....ever

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looked it up. This was caught INSTANTLY because these systems are really hard to #ing fake things in. It was rectified and corrected within seconds. Ya'll lose people when you try and pretend things that were inane, and resolved, were somehow nefarious.

NEXT!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamLuv
Looked it up. This was caught INSTANTLY because these systems are really hard to #ing fake things in. It was rectified and corrected within seconds. Ya'll lose people when you try and pretend things that were inane, and resolved, were somehow nefarious.

NEXT!

False. Next.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Heres a source, what you got?

gizmodo.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SamLuv

"local authorities caught and reported the problem early on in the vote tabulating process, so the error was never reflected in the state’s official results"

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Law and order, amirite?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Heres a source, what you got?

gizmodo.com...

Not an opinion and not a sock puppet account.

But..

It also wasn’t the result of a “glitch” in the software’s programming either, but rather an embarrassing human error that I’m sure we’ve all been guilty of before: putting off a software update for too long.

Are you aware of doublespeak?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

NEXT!

These voting machines are vulnerable to hacking since they have been/were connected to the internet and have parts made in China (the same country Joe Biden sold out to).

If it happened in one county, it is perfectly logical to assume it happened in others. How many were not noticed?

A full audit is warranted. A full investigation is warranted based on current available evidence of mail in ballot fraud, poll watcher violations, irregularities, software “glitches”, and for financial and political conflicts of interests with the Dominion Voting Systems and the Democrat Party (donor to Clinton Foundation and former Pelosi aid is a lobbyist).

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SamLuv

Your source says president elect biden...if they cant even get that right I'm not sure I can trust the rest...

The media doesn't certify elections...so unless he has made a concession speech I haven't heard yet, the results haven't been certified yet, nor have the legal challenges been addressed.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Paging @zaphod ...can I join the thread enders club?!?!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Denied.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Who are you again?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Who are you again?

The guy preventing you from ending this thread.
It’s a joke. Didn’t know you were so sensitive. Sorry.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Listen ScottAdamsSays videos , about this ...worth to listen .

Let’s talk about election system claims and accusations. Are any credible?

Let us explore the depths of my cognitive dissonance and congratulate President elect Biden

The dominion software is most likely proprietary software, meaning there is most likely only 1-2 person in the World max who understand it fully.

Democracy through Hacking

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Guess I didnt get it...=( the joke was in relation to an old signature... Carry on...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I was actually thinking about starting a thread on this, having collected a bunch of links regarding Dominion. You saved me the trouble -- thank you! But I will leave some links here for folks to catch up so to speak.

First, Dominion is the voting software used in Michigan that caused 6,000 Trump votes to be flipped to Biden: Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Dominion is also the software used in Georgia where an "unusual" update crashed the system and voting was delayed for a couple hours: Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload

It may be responsible for the current problems in Georgia that have shut down counting again: Gwinne tt County runs into another technical issue as Georgia vote count inches to completion

The same Dominion software is used in ALL the battleground states: Software company linked to MI voter “glitch” also holds contracts in battleground states including PA, GA, AZ, NV

Texas rejected Dominion software because of clear known faults and weaknesses in the system: More Troubling Questions Raised About Election System Used in Contested Races In Swing States

Here in AZ, one of our Reps has called for an audit -- not just a recount -- but a forensic audit of the vote and count: Rep. Paul Gosar Calls on Arizona Officials to ‘Investigate the Accuracy’ of the Dominion Ballot Software After Reports of ‘Glitches’

It was our Rep calling for an audit that got me going down this rabbit hole. And it's definitely encouraging and heartening. If an audit shows Joe as the winner of a fair and honest election, I will accept that. But not until then.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

NEXT!

Here you go, a second case in Michigan, this time in Oakland County. The initial count was for the Dem, the corrected count went to the Repub.

“A computer issue in Rochester Hills caused them to send us results for seven precincts as both precinct votes and absentee votes. They should only have been sent to us as absentee votes,” Rozell said in a text message.

Don't be so arrogant, check the local news once in a while to see how things are really going.

By the way, I'm not suggesting anyone was at fault with these computer issues, the point is that they are happening and it's not an isolated case anymore.
edit on 8-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join