It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamLuv
Looked it up. This was caught INSTANTLY because these systems are really hard to #ing fake things in. It was rectified and corrected within seconds. Ya'll lose people when you try and pretend things that were inane, and resolved, were somehow nefarious.

Their system of checks and balances caught the problem quickly but you're being a bit dramatic.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
Dominion Voting Systems is used in numerous states across the country during this Presidential Election.

It is responsible for so-called “glitches” which flipped 6000 Trump votes to Biden votes in a Michigan county. 47 Counties in Michigan appear to have used the same software, as well as, numerous other states across the country.

Furthermore, Dominion appears to be in bed with the Democrats in a big way:

Nancy Pelosi’s aid is a lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems

Dominion Voting Systems is a Donor to the Clinton Foundation

Update - April 23, 2021

This post from President Trump today deserves its own thread. He already KNOWS, what everyone is about to find out.

Arizona audit will expose the nationwide plot-scheme that illegally placed Joe Biden in the White House: gab.com...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I was actually thinking about starting a thread on this, having collected a bunch of links regarding Dominion. You saved me the trouble -- thank you! But I will leave some links here for folks to catch up so to speak.

First, Dominion is the voting software used in Michigan that caused 6,000 Trump votes to be flipped to Biden: Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat

Dominion is also the software used in Georgia where an "unusual" update crashed the system and voting was delayed for a couple hours: Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload

It may be responsible for the current problems in Georgia that have shut down counting again: Gwinne tt County runs into another technical issue as Georgia vote count inches to completion

The same Dominion software is used in ALL the battleground states: Software company linked to MI voter “glitch” also holds contracts in battleground states including PA, GA, AZ, NV

Texas rejected Dominion software because of clear known faults and weaknesses in the system: More Troubling Questions Raised About Election System Used in Contested Races In Swing States

Here in AZ, one of our Reps has called for an audit -- not just a recount -- but a forensic audit of the vote and count: Rep. Paul Gosar Calls on Arizona Officials to ‘Investigate the Accuracy’ of the Dominion Ballot Software After Reports of ‘Glitches’

It was our Rep calling for an audit that got me going down this rabbit hole. And it's definitely encouraging and heartening. If an audit shows Joe as the winner of a fair and honest election, I will accept that. But not until then.

I've been completely ignoring the Dominion story on both sides for years, thinking they couldn't possibly be THAT bad, until today when a young Help Desk guy told me that Dominion was using MSAccess databases. That concerned me since I've been asked to break into MSAccess databases several times over the years when all the passwords had been lost, and it never takes more than a few minutes to get complete access.

It took less than a minute on google to determine that Dominion is NOT using MSAccess, but rather was using MSSQL 2016 Service Pack 1 when they submitted their platform to be tested by Texas officials on January 16, 2019.

Texas rejected their system for reasons other than the database version, but did note all versions tested in their report doc.

This causes me great concern about both the Texas election officials who didn't catch this, and especially regarding inept security staff at Dominion.

MSSQL Service Pack 2 was released 8 months before Dominion submitted their system to Texas and included patches for some EXTREMELY SERIOUS security flaws (SP2 also had problems with auditing). SP2 was an important patch, and every competent I.T. organization I'm familiar with were eagerly awaiting this update and installed it quickly.

Now, this was 2019, not 2020, but I would have fired any I.T. manager that neglected to install this particular patch for 8 months and then submitted an unpatched database for a security review. Would have expected it to be noticed by folks online too.

Luckily for Dominion it doesn't look like the Texas election officials noticed.

Were their 2020 election databases patched? I'm now pretty anxious to see the AZ audit report.

Did they also leave Windows Server unpatched in 2020?

At the time they submitted their platform for a security review by Texas, Windows Server 2012 R2 was not only an archaic security threat wherever it's installed, but in January 2019 it wasn't even supported by Microsoft anymore!

(Though you can still purchase Extended Support to assist in updating off Server 2012 R2. Texas didnt catch this in their report either.

Personally, I wouldn't trust anything they have ever or will ever say after seeing this, and it took far more time to write this post than it did to determine that Dominion would never be qualified to do business with my company, and certainly should NEVER be anywhere near any election data.

www.google.com...://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/sysexam/jan2019-hurley.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi87qyt2NzwAhVCi p4KHcWUBEUQFjAKegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw0ZSyLq6mMnzfBTrLCG9Op3

www.google.com...://sqlserverupdates.com/sql-server-2016-updates/&ved=2ahUKEwjRmYfk2NzwAhWDtJ4KHRKuDkMQFjAKeg QIGRAC&usg=AOvVaw1KELElL-NMsvFKNL3bu4Vy

edit on 22-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The issue of the flipped 6000 votes isn't that it was caught "early". It wasn't caught by the system. It was caught by observers and fixed because someone said "hey wait a minute".

The real issue here again is not that it was fixed, but that there was software that was coded to SWITCH VOTES before being updated. Did anyone do an audit of software versions from all other counties?

Why was there EVER a version of software that Dominion coded that would switch votes???

Just because they were caught and fixed quickly it shouldn't take away from that nor from the fact that all machines weren't version-audited right after.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join