It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Annee
It's a testimony made under oath, under penalty of perjury.

I actually know what it is.

I researched it.

However, by itself its holds very little weight.

So. No proof the eyewitness testimony is a lie.

I never said it was a lie.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: TKDRL
It's a testimony made under oath, under penalty of perjury.

I actually know what it is.

I researched it.

However, by itself its holds very little weight.

So. No proof the eyewitness testimony is a lie.

I never said it was a lie.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

Then what is wrong with the witness account?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Funny thing about organized crime and corruption, it’s hard to get people to testify against it. As history has shown.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Smartmatic in 2004.

Pay very close attention, a tiny detail that says a ton. Smartmatic, Chicago, 2004 - who was elected in Illinois in 2004? Who won by challenging the election results?

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Trump administration officially authorizes Biden transition This comes as Biden's transition has been hampered by the GSA amid Trump falsely claiming victory and fighting the certification of votes in several swing states.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here is the full letter from GSA Administrator Emily Murphy to Biden:

As you know, the GSA Administrator does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election. The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.

Dear Mr. Biden:

As the Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration, I have the ability under the Presidential Transition Act of 1963, as amended, to make certain post-election resources and services available to assist in the event of a presidential transition. See 3 U.S.C. § 102 note (the "Act"). I take this role seriously and, because of recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results, am transmitting this letter today to make those resources and services available to you.

I have dedicated much of my adult life to public service, and I have always strived to do what is right. Please know that I came to my decision independently, based on the law and available facts. I was never directly or indirectly pressured by any Executive Branch official—including those who work at the White House or GSA—with regard to the substance or timing of my decision. To bla clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination. I did, however, receive threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely. Even in the face of thousands of threats, I always remained committed to upholding the law.

Contrary to media reports and insinuations, my decision was not made out of fear or favoritism. Instead, I strongly believe that the statute requires that the GSA Administrator ascertain, not impose, the apparent president-elect. Unfortunately, the statute provides no procedures or standards for this process, so I looked to precedent from prior elections involving legal challenges and incomplete counts. GSA does not dictate the outcome of legal disputes and recounts, nor does it determine whether such proceedings are reasonable or justified. These are issues that the Constitution, federal laws, and state laws leave to the election certification process and decisions by courts of competent jurisdiction. I do not think that an agency charged with improving federal procurement and property management should place itself above the constitutionally-based election process. I strongly urge Congress to consider amendments to the Act.

As you know, the GSA Administrator does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election. Instead, the GSA Administrator's role under the Act is extremely narrow: to make resources and services available in connection with a presidential transition. As stated, because of recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results, I have determined that you may access the post-election resources and services described in Section 3 of the Act upon request. The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution.

Section 7 of the Act and Public Law 116-159, dated October 1, 2020, which provides continuing appropriations until December 11, 2020, makes $6,300,000 available to you to carry out the provisions of Section 3 of the Act. In addition, $1,000,000 is authorized, pursuant to Public Law 116-159, to provide appointee orientation sessions and a transition directory. I remind you that Section 6 of the Act imposes reporting requirements on you as a condition for receiving services and funds from GSA.

If there is anything we can do to assist you, please contact Ms. Mary D. Gibert, the Federal Transition Coordinator.

edit on 23-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
NEW #FLYNN Letter to AG Barr from Senators
@ChuckGrassley
@SenRonJohnson
alleges FBI link between Flynn case + a “Miles Taylor” based on heavily redacted May 2017 FBI Director notes. Senators request further declassification + ALL Taylor interview docs. Former DHS official

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump Today:

I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA.

Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!

Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
BOOOM
Fifteen Members and Associates of Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
Thread Unroll
It occurs to me that I may not have formally shared what I think Donald Trump and Gen. Flynn are pulling off right now as I type.
So, let me do so. I'm sure others likely have done so somewhere similarly.
Trump is sitting on MASSIVE power, waiting for the right moment.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
Fifteen Members and Associates of Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

www.justice.gov...

What does a normal racketeering indictment have to do with the election?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Statement by Biden-Harris Transition Executive Director Yohannes Abraham Fabricates Lies.

Yohannes Abraham: The GSA Administrator has ascertained President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the apparent winners of the election -- FALSE

The GSA Transition letter can be read here: www.abovetopsecret.com... nowhere does it state, "Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the apparent winners."

GSA Transition Statement:
GSA Administrator Emily Murphy: As you know, the GSA Administrator does not pick or certify the winner of a presidential election. The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution. --TRUE

Below: FRAUDULENT Statement release by Yohannes Abraham

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
November 23, 2020
Statement by Biden-Harris Transition Executive Director Yohannes Abraham

The GSA Administrator has ascertained President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the apparent winners of the election, providing the incoming Administration with the resources and support necessary to carry out a smooth and peaceful transfer of power.

Today's decision is a needed step to begin tackling the challenges facing our nation, including getting the pandemic under control and our economy back on track. This final decision is a definitive administrative action to formally begin the transition process with federal agencies.

In the days ahead, transition officials will begin meeting with federal officials to discuss the pandemic response, have a full accounting of our national security interests, and gain complete understanding of the Trump administration's efforts to hollow out government agencies.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are on a roll...
Trump administration's efforts to hollow out government agencies. --FALSE
edit on 23-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

BOOOM

www.justice.gov...

What does a normal racketeering indictment have to do with the election?

It's Philly.
Ask 'Skinny Joey' Merlino.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
>nationalfile.com...

WHISTLEBLOWERS: Biden Implicated In Dominion Voting Scam

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The results of the 2020 election are in:

Official results 2020

You go girl.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Trump Will never concede to fake ballots & Dominion.

Trump Today:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Smartmatic in 2004.

Pay very close attention, a tiny detail that says a ton. Smartmatic, Chicago, 2004 - who was elected in Illinois in 2004? Who won by challenging the election results?

youtu.be...

When the U.S. Media label Sidney Powell as a "crackpot" for connecting Smartmatic with Chavez and Venezuela, they're just proving how horrible (and dumb) journalists they are.

Check out this report from 2008: www.nist.gov...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow
The Biden team is lying to the public (which includes Biden voters!) before getting any power over us. God help Americans when these bastards have access to the Treasury, DOJ, Dept of Education, etc..

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The Mainstream Media was giddy, until President Trump poured cold water on their party. Now they're back to being angry because he won't stop fighting, and concede.

After the Supreme Court denies Biden the White House, watching Democrats implode, explode, and jump off buildings (hope they live stream it!) will be tremendously enjoyable!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

What I find odd about past history?

The Teamsters were in bed with the mob. The democrats in bed with the unions. But the democrats were never in bed with the mob. Strange.

Anyway. I started a quick search into Chicago voter fraud. In my mind, if there ever was voter fraud, it be in Chicago.

1960 United States presidential election in Illinois

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Mayor Daley’s machine was known for "delivering whopping Democratic tallies by fair means and foul."[13] Republicans tried and failed to overturn the results at the time—as well as in ten other states.[13] Some journalists also later claimed that mobster Sam Giancana and his Chicago crime syndicate "played a role" in Kennedy's victory.

And

A special prosecutor assigned to the case brought charges against 650 people, and they were acquitted by a judge who was a "Daley crony".[14] [13] Three Chicago election workers were convicted of voter fraud in 1962 and served short terms in jail.[14] Mazo, the Herald-Tribune reporter, later said that he "found names of the dead who had voted in Chicago, along with 56 people from one house."[14] He found cases of Republican voter fraud in southern Illinois, but said that the totals "did not match the Chicago fraud he found."[14]

And

An academic study in 1985[16] later analyzed the ballots of two disputed precincts in Chicago which were subject to a recount. It found that while there was a pattern of miscounting votes to the advantage of Democratic candidates, Richard Nixon suffered less from this than Republicans in other races, and furthermore the extrapolated error would only have reduced his Illinois margin from 8,858 votes (the final official total) to just under 8,000. It concluded there was insufficient evidence that he had been cheated out of winning Illinois.

I like how it’s gone from no fraudulent voting. Now to, well the systematic voting fraud doesn’t matter because it wouldn’t change the election. Same as now as in 1960. What a BS attitude. No corruption should ever be tolerated.

And if voter fraud doesn’t change elections, then why do people keep breaking the law to do it? And why do political machines protect the corruption, and hide those facts?

edit on 24-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join