It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Video: Matt Braynard Posts His Final Findings on the Voter Integrity Project
youtu.be...

All of the material that's been collected here is being funded and shared with multiple legal teams including the campaigns and various independent efforts.

Matt Braynard takes you through each of the analyses that they did, much of this has been presented already on Twitter and other social media networks.

It is in fact going into many of the filings across all of the pivotal States

The summary of the findings:
These are the most accurate and up-to-date numbers

*Programs analysis
*Unreturned Absentee
*LowAct and NCOA
*Dead Voters
*Residency in Double Voting
*Wisconsin Indefinitely Confined
*Georgia and Pennsylvania Invalid Residential Addresses

Since I live in Georgia, I want to circle back there. The voter registration application has 2 address sections (like a lot of forms). One for your residence address and one for your mailing address (which can be a PO Box). Do we know which address that alleged invalid ballots used the PO Box for? If it's for the mailing address, it's a non-issue then.

GA Voter Registration Form

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

One of the many reasons that Georgia needs a full audit instead of a sample audit.

If there is fraud, why do a half a$$ audit?
edit on 25-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Video: Matt Braynard Posts His Final Findings on the Voter Integrity Project
youtu.be...

All of the material that's been collected here is being funded and shared with multiple legal teams including the campaigns and various independent efforts.

Matt Braynard takes you through each of the analyses that they did, much of this has been presented already on Twitter and other social media networks.

It is in fact going into many of the filings across all of the pivotal States

The summary of the findings:
These are the most accurate and up-to-date numbers

*Programs analysis
*Unreturned Absentee
*LowAct and NCOA
*Dead Voters
*Residency in Double Voting
*Wisconsin Indefinitely Confined
*Georgia and Pennsylvania Invalid Residential Addresses

Since I live in Georgia, I want to circle back there. The voter registration application has 2 address sections (like a lot of forms). One for your residence address and one for your mailing address (which can be a PO Box). Do we know which address that alleged invalid ballots used the PO Box for? If it's for the mailing address, it's a non-issue then.

GA Voter Registration Form

It is a non-issue as long as the PO Box is actually in the name of the voter.
In PA, a lot of the ballots were marked as received before they were even mailed to the voter (I know that is hard to believe, since it is impossible to have happen, but it is there to see in the PA voter database) and tons of them were received the same day or the day after they were mailed out to the voter. Again, hard to believe when the USPS stated the the average time for delivery was 5-7 days in the month before the election.
Mail in ballots are a gold mine for voter fraud possibilities.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: peter_kandra

One of the many reasons that Georgia needs a full audit instead of a sample audit.

If there is fraud, why do a half a$$ audit?

Agreed. I was suspicious the moment I heard the water pipe broke in Fulton County.
It still sucks though since every frigin commercial I see on TV is for the runoff races.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Speaking of Georgia...

Georgia ballot drop boxes are monitored by video cameras.
Available to the public upon request

Trump Retweeted:

Lin Wood:
Requests for the video footage, Georgia Patriots. Overwhelm them so that they CANNOT destroy the evidence.

Follow the Chinese money. Follow the Dominion money. DEMAND answers..

They work for We The People.

Georgia: I learned on the @GaSecofState zoom call yesterday that all the ballot drop boxes are monitored by video cameras. The footage is stored for 30 days & is available to the public upon request. @RealAmVoice

edit on 25-11-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
BOOOOM
Judge blocks PA from certifying

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WOW
That's not unusual at all

video

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'd be gutted if I'd put my faith in a conman like Trump.
He promised something better than there was, so I understand why people voted for him.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: markojo
I'd be gutted if I'd put my faith in a conman like Trump.
He promised something better than there was, so I understand why people voted for him.

Promised things like ?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Common core math at it again LOL

In Pennsylvania, 1.8 million mail-in ballots went out, and 2.5 million came back in.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Millie Weaver
@Millie__Weaver
I’ve been in D.C. for the past 2 weeks with my whistleblowers and have been privileged to see what’s coming.

What’s going to be revealed is so immense it goes far beyond election fraud.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

In Pennsylvania, 1.8 million mail-in ballots went out, and 2.5 million came back in.

twitter.com...

The DOJ arrested a bunch of gangsters in Philadelphia who helped rig the election for the NON-law and order candidate.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Who is Millie Weaver and what is her track record?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In

originally posted by: carewemust

Former info wars journalist. She recently made that film about the shadow government.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Looks like Rudy lied

Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballot Requests Hit 2.8 Million, Including 700,000 GOP Voters
Nearly 1.8 million voters registered as Democrats have requested mail-in ballots, more than 1 million more than Republican voters. That disparity could mean determining a winner in the battleground state may take a few days after Nov. 3.

Link

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Racketeering, extortion, gambling and drugs. Not arrested for election rigging.

twitter.com...

The DOJ arrested a bunch of gangsters in Philadelphia who helped rig the election for the NON-law and order candidate.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Any minute now hopefully

twitter.com...

Roscoe B Davis🎖Medium starMedium starMedium star
@RoscoeBDavis1

@SidneyPowell1
E Filing soon. Complaint over 100 pages plus exhibits will post as soon as it hits
8:26 PM · Nov 25, 2020

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Data on all PA General Election mail-in ballots were scrutinized by data analysts worldwide and they found lots of discrepancies like dead people voting, mail-in ballots received before they were sent, etc. Then suddenly the freely available data on data.pa.gov was deleted. Why? Because they could according to their EULA, and they were finished counting.

Then, someone on Twitter found that the entire General Election mail-in ballot data set was cached by the Internet Archive (The Wayback Machine) and that we can still download it directly from there, here´s the link: (445Mb) CVS
shorturl.at...

Deleted GENERAL ELECTION 2020 mail-in ballot data from data.pa.gov

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
In

Former info wars journalist. She recently made that film about the shadow government.

Oh..thank-you. Since the election, quite a few people have begun to get noticed by a wider audience.

BTW..The latest Rasmussen Poll:

47% of Americans feel Democrats Stole Votes and Deleted Trump Votes in order to Ensure Joe Biden would win!

Source: twitter.com...

In other words, almost half of America believes Democrats committed FRAUD in several states.

This poll was conducted 6 days ago.

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join