It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

But that's the issue, if you want to untie the population. where nearly half the voting public believes you didn't win fair & square. Prove it resoundingly.

Wont matter a bunch, people will believe the win was fraudulent no matter what.

I'm all for it getting proven in court, one way or another..that won't satisfy many though.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah.... exactly. How are you not getting this?

I can type it slower if that helps. Its called karma. You called all dem's investigations fruitless and whined/cried and blocked them.

Now Dems are going to do the same to you. Enjoy the next 4 years.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Yeah.... exactly. How are you not getting this?

I can type it slower if that helps. Its called karma. You called all dem's investigations fruitless and whined/cried and blocked them.

Now Dems are going to do the same to you. Enjoy the next 4 years.

I didn't call them fruitless, the were LITERALLY fruitless because they were BASELESS. Also, show me where any of them were "blocked".
Looking forward to the karma, fair warning to you it might sting a little.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Baseless you say? Hmmm sounds familiar. I think I saw something like that from Rudy today.

You don't think the Senate blocked the investigations? You don't think the Sentate refused to call witnesses? You don't think the Senate refused to hear impeachment evidence?

Why would karma sting? I'm happy to wait till January, but something tells me you might disappear after then.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Meh what a mess. We have enough evidence now to build a LEGAL case in regards to this election being full of improprieties.

And for god sakes don’t listen to the press. Rudy, is not the insane one in this story, it’s the press, declaring a truth, regardless of investigating the election, and not to mention they tell those, that question it to shut up, you’re wrong etc.

At this point if you truly believe Biden, won this election fairly I have a bridge to sell you.

Oh and ya I know he probably will still, be the next potus, the shadow government and all. 🙃

Oh and talk about the press slumming these days and sounding like tabloids for literally disrespecting a man, who led a city, and a nation through 911. Conspiracy or not. Shame on these low life’s.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

You know that it's the House of Representatives job (not the Senate's) to call witnesses, right?
Don't bitch at the Senate because the House failed to do its job.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I mean it sounds like you already bought the bridge, no-one wants your 2nd hand bridges.

Biden won. Fairly. And most of the world knows this. You are in a bubble of denial along with the rest of the hardcore Trump supporters, and at this point judging the million MAGA march I'd say its sunk in for most of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Biden won fairly? Citation required.

How does most of the world know this? Media? The same media calling him president elect?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You know that it's the House of Representatives job (not the Senate's) to call witnesses, right?
Don't bitch at the Senate because the House failed to do its job.

I mean its a simple google search man. Link

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry... I meant to say fairly easily.

But yeah also fairly. Citation is the fact you'll be calling him President Biden in January.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Lol he won fairly because the press told you so? Last I checked it’s not official. don’t let them brain wash you man, it’s a form of mind control.

Oh boy.. I have to say it again. I blame the education system in our country.

Multiple coincidences do not just happen, they need to be investigated, politics and power and multiple coincidences does not convince me there is nothing wrong with this election.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So no, you can't prove it. Neither can the EC. Weird.

I highly doubt you'll be around in January

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Its official.

Luckily for America it doesn't matter one iota if YOU are convinced or not. He will be your President. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Its official.

Luckily for America it doesn't matter one iota if YOU are convinced or not. He will be your President. Enjoy.

Again, where is it official?

link   

Can you prove to me that Trump didn't personally forge 10,000 ballots himself?

Hello Strawman my old friend.

Is threatening to get me banned your way of getting out of discussing something? How very commie of you.

link   

My bad, maybe if the House had presented one shred of credible evidence they could have proceeded. Adam Schiff's fantasies don't qualify.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Again. Do a google search or duck duck go search or whatever you want. What official approval do you require to satisfy this strawman argument you've created.

Its official. You can be denial all you like but he will be your President.

link   

That’s all you have? Just snark and ignorance whatever, waste of time. Again, we have another emotion driven, person on ats, rambling about their FEELINGS and not the logic involved in the process of this system that was derived from our CONSTITUTION.

Again, blame the education system, and also in this case, ego.

Good luck hero.

link   

As soon as you show me the scientific method to prove negatives, we can continue on that tangent.

I'm not threatening anything, simply going by your posting history.

Last, have a look at Merriam Webster. I dont think you understand what a straw man js.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ditto goes for Rudy's fantasies, we've already witnessed some of them in the Borat movie.

As per your rules...election investigations are over as no credible evidence is forthcoming. Goodbye.

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join