It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So it WAS rigged afterall β—πŸš¨β—

🀣

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What's the difference between a Magician's Wand and a Policeman's Truncheon? One's used for cunning stunts...

Back on topic - how are Trump's legal challenges going and is there any chance of anything going to the Supreme Court?

All bs aside, that's the best laugh I had all week!
edit on 19-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh duh. You don’t have to be a lawyer to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Trillium

Is boom code word for something else? I see it thrown about like it has some sort of impact or that the revelation is somehow explosive.

Its like a little ketchup on your fries.

Keep em coming Trillium, this thread is the best source to keep up with whats going on.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If Democrats are so sure they won fair and square, why aren't they calling for the Audit too?

An Audit, a resounding win for Joe and boom in your face republicans.. STFU Trumperters !!!!! etc

But instead there is just a ton of name calling, threats and refusals to cooperate, is there something to hide?

If you want to unite the people of America prove you didn't cheat, not just say you didn't.

Perhaps the democrats don't have the confidence in the US election process being a fair and just system.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
If Democrats are so sure they won fair and square, why aren't they calling for the Audit too?

An Audit, a resounding win for Joe and boom in your face republicans.. STFU Trumperters !!!!! etc

But instead there is just a ton of name calling, threats and refusals to cooperate, is there something to hide?

If you want to unite the people of America prove you didn't cheat, not just say you didn't.

Perhaps the democrats don't have the confidence in the US election process being a fair and just system.

I dont think i'v ever heard a winner ask for a review..just the way it is

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

But that's the issue, if you want to untie the population. where nearly half the voting public believes you didn't win fair & square. Prove it resoundingly.

What better opportunity to Dump on Trump than call the bluff and smother his allegations with proof of a win.

All Democrats would be able smile like demented Cheshire cats for the next 4 years. Instead of 4 years of infighting accusations and resistance.

These are not ordinary times.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

No doubt, they are contesting because they have no choice, they know they cheated.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Half the voting public don't think Trump won fair & square, where were you then saying Trump should call a re-count?

I'm not sure if you've noticed but we are already smiling like cheshire cats.

The irony of Trump supporters squirm and demand an investigation after trying to derail every investigation into Trump's criminal behavior for the past 4 years is just the icing on the cake.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

And the lack of self awareness award of the week goes too........!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So it WAS rigged afterall β—πŸš¨β—

🀣

2016 was electronically rigged also, but Hillary did not have the added benefit of mass mail-in voting to help put her over top.

I hope Joe Biden is enjoying playing president-elect.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You realize you just awarded the medal to yourself?
What am I saying of course you don't.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, do go on.

Its comes as great entertainment to me seeing folks whine and cry about investigating election fraud for a few weeks when we went through 3.5 years of fruitless investigations.

However none of that matters. Based on your posting history you'll crawl away shortly.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No, do go on.

Its comes as great entertainment to me seeing folks whine and cry about investigating election fraud for a few weeks when we went through 3.5 years of fruitless investigations.

However none of that matters. Based on your posting history you'll crawl away shortly.

No, do go on.

Its comes as great entertainment to me seeing folks ask for fruitless investigations when they've spent the last 3.5 years whining, crying and blocking investigating criminal behavior of the President.

You catching on now?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I think I am. So only 3.5 more years to go.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is one example from today's press briefing of how Joe Biden is deteriorating. From 2 hours ago...

twitter.com...

I bet there are over 70 million Biden voters who are shocked by his Behavior, now that CNN and MSNBC are airing these press conferences.

Attorney Lin Wood may have been correct when he said yesterday that a majority of Americans will rise up and demand that Joe Biden not be seated as US president.

The cognitive issues are just one reason why.. but definitely the most visible to every American.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: JinMI

No, do go on.

Its comes as great entertainment to me seeing folks ask for fruitless investigations when they've spent the last 3.5 years whining, crying and blocking investigating criminal behavior of the President.

Quoting for the sheer God-level projection.

Well done sport!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

r/swoosh

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Literally.

If anyone knows about "fruitless investigations" it would be the democrats, amirite?

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join