It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Great! I appreciate it very much. I’ll go back over the dorky notes I made later this evening. Most of the topics shouldn’t derail the thread since they aligned so well and, others can join in as well.

I hope I didn’t come off as being judgmental on the smoking thing. I smoke too lol and I caught myself smoking more than normal too while watching him.

Who am I kidding lol, I always smoke more on the weekends...it compliments the adult beverages

Haha, not at all... but he gets so much stick for his smoking (understandably) and me being me, I have a natural urge to defend his (and my) filthy silly habit

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Q Drop 4884

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9b755f No.11120402 📁
Oct 17 2020 13:16:46 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Enjoy the show!
Q

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, my decodes on prev page updated to include #4883 and #4884.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I see a Heavy Metal reference and you get thumbs up from me straight out the gate

(I've actually got a locknar green glowing sphere that illuminates the corner of my office... hopefully it isn't influencing me in a negative way!)

Anyways, back to Q! Apologies for the interruption of service.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the response Cranky. i appreciate it. I will definitely have to watch that documentary. Sounds interesting. Sadly you are right. If I am understanding you correctly, that doc basically encompasses the killing off of individuality. And you are on point having to prove that we are not what the narrative dictates. All i know is we are in for a while ride.

On a side note: AIG has been doing some big time downsizing. Infact, ill have to ask my mom, but they created an anonymous site that basically acts as like an internal Q for the company. You have people posting using Socratic method and using terms think logically and using initials of the big wigs like BD for Brian Duperreault. pronounced deparow. He is chieft executive officer. They brought in someone, I'd have to ask family member, but this guy that was all nice to everyone and no one really looked at his background, but he hacked up other companies in the past. Well, everyone in my family members group was given the task of keeping up with their daily tasks. We'll like two eeks ago they said that they no longer needed to be filled out. My family member was disappoint bc they are a dork and just like to track their progress. Turns out that my family member was the only one they kept on with this recent round a rachet hacking of jobs. I'll give a little insight.

AIG is about to merge with Accenture. They are an IT company. There were rumors that they were going to do away with catastophy claims but thats AIG's bread and butter. But they are merging with this IT company, it will begining in early 2021 and I wonder if this has to do with merging with Quantum computing? IDK, just some juicy info from the inside of the opposition.

pm's for SideEyeEverything and Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re #4881, #4882, #4883 and #4884: a few quicky decodes:

#4881:
a) Has SPURIOUS SPACE at end of:
Line 9, length 21 = U : "You are correct, CJ. "
(Who is CJ?)
Line 12, length 36 - J : "Welcome to the Digital Battlefield. "

a) Is a:
10 min MARKER - Important re since posts began,
Delta = 10:48 points to:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922685 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:42:27 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922596 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:39:08 (EST)
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.
Q

>>922596
Connect via past religious leaders (re: Hussein).
We have everything.
They know we do.
RISK.
Q

Is there a close-up of inauguration showing Obama make a gun sign with hand pointed at POTUS?

b) The picture has appeared multiple times before so deltas in post numbers should give more clues!

This is the second time this week it has come up. I put this one together the other day featuring renOgade pics.

(I'm unsure why my personal "connect/proof pics" are getting deleted, DTOM can you respond to my PM on how they can be posted if they are mine and mine alone? thankQ).

edit on 17-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Just for fun, the Bee’s response to Trump RT:

babylonbee.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

Does any body else see the pyramid of the sun

yes

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m going maskless while I mansplain my sexual preferences to Q and his Anons as I eat Goya products.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Q4885

[Past 5 Hours]
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
Do you see how it works?
*WHY* ARE THEY SO HEAVILY INVESTED IN ATTACKING _ FORCING POTUS TO DENOUNCE? [attempt 2x]
When do you expend ammunition?
Q

Q4886

Oct 17 2020 14:42:05 (EST) NEW
Ukraine, China, Iraq, Iran, …… opens the door far beyond the BIDEN family.
How do you protect your interests [shelter from prosecution _public awareness]?
Control [infiltrate] DOJ, FBI, State, Intel, News, ……..?
How many *fired* FBI [Russia _Midyear] received a book deal?
Book deals can be lucrative.
Follow the family.
US taxpayer(s) paid for it all.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

edit on 17-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for talking all that JFK, Jr crap. They think we're a bunch of whackos.

🤬
edit on 10/17/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Who cares what they think about us? Have you seen the crap they endorse and follow?!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Who cares what they think about us? Have you seen the crap they endorse and follow?!

They think we're a bunch of f**king idiots.

Again, no one listened to me when I said that guy doesn't even remotely resemble JFK, Jr and that his bone structure is entirely different.

Yes, I've seen the crap they endorse and follow, and now we look equally stupid.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, we’re on a site that’s discussing Bigfoot, aliens, flat earth, no moon landing, and ghosts.

JFKjr still alive talk doesn’t even move the needle.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

FYI - Ive been archiving all your proofs cranky.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They think we're a bunch of f**king idiots.

Again, no one listened to me when I said that guy doesn't even remotely resemble JFK, Jr and that his bone structure is entirely different.

Yes, I've seen the crap they endorse and follow, and now we look equally stupid.

Wait until they start going after that kid that claimed to be "KU" (Austin I think it was), After that they'll be looking for John Titus (I think that was the time travelers name). Just to be funny I'm not going to be very clear about names at this point since the medium (I think that's what CNN calls themselves) liked to spider information together in order to fake a story.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re #4885:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b151f1 No.11121577 📁
Oct 17 2020 14:29:00 (EST) NEW
1602958745556.jpg

[Past 5 Hours]
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Do you see how it works?
*WHY* ARE THEY SO HEAVILY INVESTED IN ATTACKING _ FORCING POTUS TO DENOUNCE? [attempt 2x]
When do you expend ammunition?
Q

a) The 2 killboxes give a 5x5:
[Past 5 Hours]... [attempt 2x]

b) Does this also indicate 2x assassination attempts in past 5 hours? You "expend ammunition" when you're taking your shot!!

c) The Post number of #4885 also sums to 25 = 5x5

d) The picture is of #2611;
#4885 - #2611 = #2274

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.294 📁
Sep 23 2018 18:43:32 (EST)
TRUST GRASSLEY.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Oct 18th!

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Rent costs dropping in many 'blue' cities.

Replying both to this and to other small points as I play catch-up with the thread.

1) Let me set the scene for where I am. I live in a small “neighborhood” in a rural area of northern New England. Picture most roads being dirt for miles around, houses perhaps 300-500 feet apart on average, most lots probably about two to five acres. Neighbors are close enough to be able to tell if someone is outside, but not close enough to tell what they are doing or hear conversations. I have moving water on my property and two bodies of water within walking distance— it works for me and I’ve been here quite a while now. Without bothering any neighbors I have loud livestock, can ride ATVs, play instruments, or curse as I work on project trucks. Not a Texas ranch by any stretch of the imagination, but perfect for my needs.

I my area real estate values have increased stratospherically and houses are selling within hours— two days at the most— of being listed on the market. Last year or even this spring, traditionally “the season” for real estate sales here, similar properties had been on the market for months. We are finding that most who are moving in are from the Dem strongholds of NY and MA. Not entirely sure where things are going yet. But you all have me thinking more now.

2) Recent mention of Lady Ga-ha. Disclaimer: I’m an old punk rocker and also love metal, and the one time I was knowingly exposed to one of her songs I was able to stand perhaps ten seconds before I wanted to plug my ears. Needless to say I truly don’t know any of her material.

One of my best friends knew LG before she was famous and was in touch with her for years afterward. He hasn’t mentioned her lately. Out of respect for her I won’t say anything specific because I don’t know what info is public. It seemed to me that at first she was duped into signing with a major label, which is not uncommon and didn’t surprise anyone. I grew up immersed in the music industry and have seen how many artists handle negotiating a record deal. Somehow that contract ended quickly and she was lured to a different label. There it seems the marketing people went wild and pretty much transformed her into someone who didn’t resemble the old person. Again, for the first couple years, my friend and I just figured it was the major labels doing their thing and didn’t pay much attention to it. Eventually he told me that conversations with her were getting very strange and she seemed to be taking some things she was exposed to in the industry (being very careful with my words here as I understand the situation but don’t know what is public) and latching onto those things and trusting people that she shouldn’t. This was yeeeeeaaaaaars ago, I’d venture to guess ten years. Since then I’ve rarely heard a word about her from him. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was led down paths that caught her unaware, and wasn’t able to back out or run away once she realized what was going on or to whom she was indebted.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

b) Does this also indicate 2x assassination attempts in past 5 hours? You "expend ammunition" when you're taking your shot!!

I wondered if they were planning on taking out JFK Jr, but then realized that they got duped? As a side note, but completely related. I noticed a few personal photos of Chelsea Clinton are out in the wild now, I wonder if those came from hunters lap top. If they did, then I guess we can see Hillary taking care of Hunter soon.

So could the "ass in 8" be about JFK Jr, Hunter and photos, both, neither, or just a political move against the so-called gang of 8 getting put out as shills?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join