It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
#4886 has a SPURIOUS SPACE at end of:

Line 5, length 29 = C : "Book deals can be lucrative. "

This may be asking us to look into either Comey or Clinesmith book deals/books...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The White House Xmas Ornament.

Couple this with the JFK "Rose Garden" restoration. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL is this real?!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Called it. DJT Tweets + Q Drops in progression. I mentioned the other day we need to look for all caps "coming".

There are 3 drops with "giant" in them all pointing to tech control.

01 mirrors 10 = Oct.
edit on 17-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed, we in NZ have huge law changes in 2021 31st jan, including repeals stuff galore, wording of new law stuff is common law worded lots, and word Nature much included, we found this last week and seeing other things law etc wise in NZ appearing to line up with new laws etc coming in in 31st jan 2021, these new laws data template comes from and/or through USA, we feel most countries have likely similar same in place also ( this may be Yuge ), these were put into place for 31stjan 2021 change in 2018, 2018 ? and repeal our/NZ 1956 laws in that cattygory. Am looking into doing a vid with them to share as not hearing this info/data anywhere else atm.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the response Cranky. i appreciate it. I will definitely have to watch that documentary. Sounds interesting. Sadly you are right. If I am understanding you correctly, that doc basically encompasses the killing off of individuality. And you are on point having to prove that we are not what the narrative dictates. All i know is we are in for a while ride.

On a side note: AIG has been doing some big time downsizing. Infact, ill have to ask my mom, but they created an anonymous site that basically acts as like an internal Q for the company. You have people posting using Socratic method and using terms think logically and using initials of the big wigs like BD for Brian Duperreault. pronounced deparow. He is chieft executive officer. They brought in someone, I'd have to ask family member, but this guy that was all nice to everyone and no one really looked at his background, but he hacked up other companies in the past. Well, everyone in my family members group was given the task of keeping up with their daily tasks. We'll like two eeks ago they said that they no longer needed to be filled out. My family member was disappoint bc they are a dork and just like to track their progress. Turns out that my family member was the only one they kept on with this recent round a rachet hacking of jobs. I'll give a little insight.

AIG is about to merge with Accenture. They are an IT company. There were rumors that they were going to do away with catastophy claims but thats AIG's bread and butter. But they are merging with this IT company, it will begining in early 2021 and I wonder if this has to do with merging with Quantum computing? IDK, just some juicy info from the inside of the opposition.

pm's for SideEyeEverything and Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
USUAL DECODES on today's posts so far:

1, 11, 26, 118, 119, 124, 165, 561, 680, 1136, 1424, 1636, 1814, 2336, 2510, 2836, 3626,

11, 14, 39, 614, 1005, 1048, 1114, 1147, 1203, 1647, 2311, 2347, 2847, 3633, 4714,

1, 12, 13, 25, 73, 113, 126, 1313, 1325, 1813, 2513, 2611, 3013, 3485, 3690,

4, 13, 32, 46, 61, 116, 321, 330, 1316, 1646, 1816, 2516, 3016,

1, 14, 26, 112, 229, 380, 385, 783, 809, 838, 1214, 1429, 1529, 1929, 2611, 2629, 2900, 3129,

5, 14, 73, 242, 303, 376, 542, 1305, 1442, 1942, 2642, 2837, 3142, 3728, 4205, 4214.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If 2Pac can do it why not JFK?
edit on 17-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/17/2020 19:14:36 ID: 0d5904
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11124960 / 11125161
Direct Link: 11125161
www.newsbreak.com...
www.foxnews.com...
www.washingtonpost.com... essaging/2020/05/01/6bed5f70-8a5b-11ea-ac8a-fe9b8088e101_story.html
Worth remembering.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 17-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Can the same data tracking program be used to track "KU" followers? I wonder if the misguided are tracking "Qanon" instead? Those informed fools.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Rent costs dropping in many 'blue' cities.

Replying both to this and to other small points as I play catch-up with the thread.

2) Recent mention of Lady Ga-ha. Disclaimer: I’m an old punk rocker and also love metal, and the one time I was knowingly exposed to one of her songs I was able to stand perhaps ten seconds before I wanted to plug my ears. Needless to say I truly don’t know any of her material.

One of my best friends knew LG before she was famous and was in touch with her for years afterward. He hasn’t mentioned her lately. Out of respect for her I won’t say anything specific because I don’t know what info is public. It seemed to me that at first she was duped into signing with a major label, which is not uncommon and didn’t surprise anyone. I grew up immersed in the music industry and have seen how many artists handle negotiating a record deal. Somehow that contract ended quickly and she was lured to a different label. There it seems the marketing people went wild and pretty much transformed her into someone who didn’t resemble the old person. Again, for the first couple years, my friend and I just figured it was the major labels doing their thing and didn’t pay much attention to it. Eventually he told me that conversations with her were getting very strange and she seemed to be taking some things she was exposed to in the industry (being very careful with my words here as I understand the situation but don’t know what is public) and latching onto those things and trusting people that she shouldn’t. This was yeeeeeaaaaaars ago, I’d venture to guess ten years. Since then I’ve rarely heard a word about her from him. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was led down paths that caught her unaware, and wasn’t able to back out or run away once she realized what was going on or to whom she was indebted.

That's really interesting, thank you.

I'll say this. It's possible... possible that she is unaware of how her music videos are used in the manor I tried to convey.
To relate an interesting insight that expands upon this:-

There is a guy called Brian Harvey from a 90s UK pop band called East 17. He is a pretty normal guy, maybe a bit brash, but he has been put through some very nasty times by the UK press and Rupert Murdock. He has an axe to grind, and I hope he gets justice.
Here's the interesting bit. In one of his long Q&As on youtube, he mentioned that the music videos and how they were portrayed was totally out of their hands. He even objected to some of it, but as a whole, he just went along with the ride.
He is now a bit of a truther in his own mould. I don't agree with everything he says, but I think he has a good heart and is at least honest in his personal experiences. So really, the messaging came from the music labels and/or the video creators.

Where that notion goes off the rails with Gaga is through association and actions.
Personally, I'm not one of those people who says "burn them"! In fact, I have a serious amount of sympathy for people who have been lost into and twisted by the industry. I'm an artist and musician myself, but I've had to live on smaller fish, because through my research and all the stories that surface... the industry would not agree with me.

I look at what has been happening with Britney Spears. That poor girl. I'm a believer in Michael Jackson being a good guy.

The list is endless. But some seem to fall into and embrace it. Maybe it is blackmail after making silly mistakes, or maybe they get fully on board. From the outside it is very hard to tell. But Gaga has made some very dubious connections. Openly supporting Biden... and if all of the information comes out as true... that would be a very bad connection.

There is a frightening amount of A list celebrities that seem to be pushing the N W O. People who I gave respect to here and there. But, I've had to come to the conclusion that they are hiding something, and that the public face is facade.
Maybe they are just dumb and go along with the ride, and are too busy to actually work out what they are supporting.
There are any number of reasons. But in a lot of cases, I just have to assume they have some level of investment, or have made silly mistakes (like taking the quick route to fame ...like the casting couch), and if the information about their path comes out, it would be the end of their career through either public rejection, or simply thrown out by the higher ups.. or both. Compromised.

It's a very sad situation. Artists are meant to be the ones who fight the power... not join it. Historically, that has been their role. This is where I have always taken my inspiration from, and why I speak up and stand with everyone out here. It is a choice.

Gaga has made her choice, just as we all do. She could risk it all, and speak to truth. Open it wide up. But if her involvement sinks deep into the corruption, with her "little monsters", being a part of indoctrination and confusing young minds... then it is for her to face.

Abandon God... abandon that protection. It's in Gods hands, and I wish her well.

EDIT: One last other thing. It is important to remember and recognise the notion of idolisation. This isn't how people are supposed to be. We are equal. Every person valid. Sovereign. We can all learn from one another, be challenged by others too, but the idea is to recognise your own power and stand in it. No one... not Donald Trump... Lady Gaga... The Queen... whoever... are any better than you or I. We stand on our own, with our equal power derived from God. Respect that relationship, and you're on the right path, where ever it takes you.
To put one of these people between you and God is where it all goes wrong.

Respect for the fellow man or woman. Understanding through listening and communication between each other. Forgiveness for mistakes made, fortified by recognition of it and an adult apology, followed by adjustment in behaviour by the party who made the mistake.
All of this is the broader definition of what love really is. To love someone is to be able to do these things and earn the respect to be loved back.
It isn't difficult really.
But when you elevate yourself above others, put yourself first... live in ego... become or desire to be that idol, then you are putting yourself over others. You are denying the sovereignty of others. Non of us are perfect, we all screw up and occasionally get a big head... that is what Jesus was on about with forgiveness of sins. We aren't perfect beings. The material world denies it from us. But we strive to approach it... and it is in that striving that we find betterment and a strong relationship with God.

This is why I say you are all awesome, and I am proud to speak with anyone who would look upon the world in the same way.

Yeah yeah... I know, that all sounds preachy... but it's true. If I thought I was better than anyone here, I'd be condemning people. But I'm a class A ***k up at times, made a million stupid mistakes... but they have helped to teach me the above. So I regret nothing. Right, off my soap box I go. : )
edit on 17-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Celebrities like Gaga have made deals with the devil.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Xi Jinping to tighten grip on power with new rules for top policymaking bodies

Draft gives details of Xi’s scope as general secretary of the ruling Communist Party and how the top organs should operate

Observer says it’s part of a long-term project to make regulations on almost every issue, with personal power ‘always embedded’

“This regulation has more details of how the Central Committee should work than the Communist Party’s constitution,” Deng said. “It further elevates the status [of Xi] above other Politburo Standing Committee members as the general secretary is more like a convenor under the constitution.”

A framework for Beijing’s next five-year economic and social development plan will also be passed at the plenum, along with a longer term national development blueprint called the “2035 vision”.

Recall back in 2018, Xi Jingping made himself president for LIFE.

President Xi Jinping's ‘Little Red App’ a slick mind-control tool for teaching “Xi Jinping Thought” has become the most popular smartphone app in China.🙄 Coming soon to your phone and if you refuse you shall be excommunicated/banned from society. Just wait, this crap is coming.

Mao Tse-tung: I have the little red book.
Xi Jinping: I have the little red app.

Oldie but goodie - a comment on Xi's new powers...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Celebrities like Gaga have made deals with the devil.

Well, if the aim of said person is to be rich and famous... that is materialism and ego seeking worship for greatness. The devil or satan worship is the embracing of that... so yes, 100%. It doesn't even need a contract or blood sacrifice... it is just the path you walk and the effect that has on others... getting them to follow that same path like the pied piper. Sacrificing their will to pursue the ideals of another.

Right... I'm really feeling horrible and preachy. So I'm going to go and do something else for a bit. Apologies if it comes off in the wrong way. I'm just very passionate about people finding sovereignty. *Salutes fellow peeps in the Q thread*

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Seems NZ is NWO Central these days...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Thanks for talking all that JFK, Jr crap. They think we're a bunch of whackos.

🤬

Actually, before I go, I just want to address this. I do feel that early on (and I think I apologised for it back then) I made a mistake in following that thread. Not that I was the only one, or that I was pushing it as such. I guess, like others, I rather hoped the Q thing was going to turn into something quite amazing and insane. I forgive anyone for doing the same.

I'm rather of the opinion right now (unless proven otherwise) that it is the work of the CIA or similar to bring the Q movement into ...as you say... whacko territory. Also good for disheartening many followers of that idea.

At the same time, there is some very weird evidence and pointers to the Q - JFK connection. I still don't know how to account for that.

This kind of thing happens when a mystery is created. If you think about it, Q is pretty whacko! I forgive people for not buying into it as a whole. But many, like everyone here see it has value, despite the anonymity and strange claims that the drops have contained.
So, I'd just say try to have a little understanding for those who had these hopes. Someone is playing a dirty trick on the Q movement to elicit that very opinion. It was bound to work on a lot of people. At one point, I was kind of convinced.
Though I should have listened to you a bit more CT, I had my reasons. But all these things are learning experiences.

I got burnt the first time around. What shocks me is that it has come up yet again! So, unless it actually happens and he appears... I'd expect this to be the last time we hear about it. Austin S is partially to blame for this, which also puts yet another nail in his coffin.

Don't get too bothered by it. Todays headlines are tomorrows chip wrappers (an old UK saying).

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wasnt JFK jr supposed to show up today? Or has that been goalposted too?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah No, these new to be in play laws are imo the bridge, world bridging .

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Seems NZ is NWO Central these days...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hey just to update anyone paying attention to the youtube sebastian RLC account, they appearently unlocked? two more videos from three years ago.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

atleast when the user in the 29th q thread posted this channel ( sorry cannot recall who it was) these two videos were not showing for me.

for those in the know can this person edit the published date? or change the video?

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join