It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If nerdy number logic isn't your bag then feel free to scroll over this post!!

A way to jump ahead and see FUTURE DECODES using PAST POSTS

As you can see from the post this replies to, we gain new understandings/decodes of old posts whenever a picture is repeat posted - such as in #4882!

1) There are at least 20 pictures that have already been repeat posted a number of times,

2) Each time we subtract the old posts from the new one and get a string of connected post numbers that give us new decodes/understanding,

3) When we see the post number of the new repeated picture we can work these out but... can we work them out now, in advance?

4) I say, YES, with a bit of work!

5) Take the example of #4882 which:

Repeats the picture in #2945, #2812, #1951, #1426, #1390
With DELTAS giving new connected posts: #1937, #2070, #2931, #3456, #3492.

We couldn't work out the Deltas until we got #4882 posted but we now know that #1937 is connected with posts
1937 +133,
1937 +994,
1937 +1519,
1937 +1555.

6) Because the picture already appeared 5 times, we already had the set of increments (+133,+994,+1519,+1555) because we already knew the difference between the old posts with the picture in - we just didn't know the first DELTA post number yet.

7) If we already know the existing sets of increments for each picture then (if I generate a table of them) we can apply these sets as a check on new ways to find links between old posts - rather than wait for KU to highlight them by posting the picture again!

8) Example: Say cranky is looking at post #1 (HRC extradition) because of some other reason:

a) If KU were to post the same picture as in #4882, in say #4900 and #4901 then this would generate #1 as the first DELTA and we already know the other DELTA increments,
b)Therefore, whilst looking at #1, cranky could look now (before #4900/#4901 have been posted) at:
#1+133 = #134,
#1+994 = #995,
#1+1519 = #1520,
#1+1555 = #1556 to see if the increments pattern throws up a correlation in post content?

b) Let's say that the check in (a) showed a strong correlation between the posts - that would then indicate we can expect a repeat of the picture again 1 post after its last inclusion (to generate the #1 delta) - but that would just allow us to predict what post number it would appear in next, not when or with what text content.

To build the set of increment patterns for all repeated picture posts will take me 4 or 5 hours so let me know if anyone would find this useful?

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

PM4U

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If 2Pac can do it why not JFK?

That is FUNNY

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Celebrities like Gaga have made deals with the devil.

This is also a reply to Salad fingers bc it involves what you're referencing and something from a podcast Iinked here by SF.

Watching the link yesterday to Dark Journalist, I remember hearing something about occult practices being a shortcut to trans-humanism

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
POTUS ALL CAPS TYPO TWEET:
Original at 11:06:09 (now deleted)

SLEEPY JOE BIDEN IS PROPOSING THE BIGGEST TAX HIKE IN OUR COUNTRIES HISTORY! CAN ANYBODY REALLY VOTE FOR THIS?

Corrected at 11:19:20

SLEEPY JOE BIDEN IS PROPOSING THE BIGGEST TAX HIKE IN OUR COUNTRY’S HISTORY! CAN ANYBODY REALLY VOTE FOR THIS?

1) TYPO:
a) COUNTRIES becomes COUNTRY’S giving IE Y'

IE = Internet Explorer? In Example?
Y' = Rothschilds BAIT?

2) DELTA between original and correction is 13:11 giving #1311:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.1 📁
May 4 2018 14:59:49 (EST)
TRIP UPDATE

a) ALL CAPS!
b) Chan post number = 1 (on old /Patriotsfight board?)
c) Note NO Q signature!
d) Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 18th, today!
e) Remember that SEC, TEST, TRIP UPDATE may be associated with Plea Deals or Captures!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Watch the Water...💧

Executive Order on Modernizing America’s Water Resource Management and Water Infrastructure

I really think this is an important thing.

We really take our "Water Resources" for granted, IMO

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Im still back on page 80 catching up, but I did watch a lot of Rudy footage last night and the Bannon video from today with him. So far he seems to be sticking with some main points. I imagine just to make sure people get these into their heads first.
The one note from Hunter to his sister about supporting them for the 30 years and not taking half her salary has sounded to me almost like a suicide note. When he wrote it I dont recall hearing when it was exactly. Knowing it was written would help to correlate when he seems to have disappeared.

Or maybe that was his way of saying I love you, but now its my turn. I agree with some of you others that he may hold some serious family issues on an emotional level and has had enough. Enough to go ahead and turn the tables on all of them. Probably thinking they hate me anyway so why not. Everyone thinks Im a loser, maybe Ill do something right for a change.

Or we do have him and hes been dried out and has no choice in the matter which what we have on him now.

Whichever it went, to me it still sounded like a good bye note with a little you'll be sorry thrown in subtly perhaps

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Celebrities like Gaga have made deals with the devil.

This is also a reply to Salad fingers bc it involves what you're referencing and something from a podcast Iinked here by SF.

Watching the link yesterday to Dark Journalist, I remember hearing something about occult practices being a shortcut to trans-humanism

I listened to most of it (4 hrs, one of his longest!). Summarizing what DJ/Farrell said is Transhumanism = anti-human, anti-spiritual, anti-love. It's a shortcut to end spiritual humanity and become merged with machine, all against God.

It's what the secret societies have been warning us for centuries, especially in the last ~100 years which what we are going through right now is what Rudolf Steiner had predicted over 100 years ago that accordingly will continue in some capacity till 2025.

Paraphrasing Dr. Farrell...
Masks are a clever talisman to divide a person from public and private. You are creating an avatar for yourself and then parading around in it. Make believe fairy tale crap.
Masks are a spiritual denial of who you are.

Question from chat room on Satanism in our political leaders...paraphrasing Dr. Farrell:
There is a hardcore group at the very top of world governance that is 100% occult in the very darkest sense. They are at such a high level that regular people have no idea who they are or what they do.
The common names that have been tossed around for decades such as the Rockefeller's, Rothschild, Morgan's, Dupont's, Vanderbilt's, that whole crowd are merely middle management people. The real hardcore controllers are the unknown black magicians and esoteric occultists very much into the deep dark arts that go back many centuries, over 1000 years.

Discussion source: Dark Journalist X-98: Dr.Joseph Farrell Deep State Target USA: October Surprise!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The simple reason for that is that it is said that JFK+ attempted the First Plan, which was obviously aborted when the C_A has its coming out party.

Part of what we do here is understanding each other, in order to understand how Q affects others. We've been spilling our guts recently, so... For me JFK is the ULTIMATE Red Pill. Even normies "understand" JFK 11/22, but it slays me to explain this thing to you guys... Help me out here, because it actually freaks me out a little.

I mentioned before, my Mom worked on the JFK campaign and received this nice thank you note... We have snapshots of him in our family album.

It's heart-warming in itself, until the infamous date of 11/22/1963. When I work backwards from my birthdate, I get a number that EXACTLY matches the normal human gestation period for a male fetus. I was an assassination baby. If I was making this up, I'd have a smile right now, but I don't. This event is burned into my DNA. Not just the event, but the collective cry of a million voices. See what I mean?

The topper is I have no idea where my dad was on 11/22/1963...he never said a word. He was a Marine from Korea onwards. Actually, an archeologist/playwright, he claimed that the MASH script was stolen from him, and I believe he believed that. Dad was in Beirut with the Marines and in ElSalvador alot.....wrote for Proceedings, I have the hard copies.

Not even to distract from the main thing. Am I overthinking it or am I genuinely affected? I don't think this deserves it's own thread, I'd really like to hear from the people here.

edit on 17-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: Epigenetics: www.nature.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, why write a thread when your family already seems to be woven into the tapestry of American history - I find your histories fascinating!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe that 100%!

The shortcut reference to occult practices is what I guess grabbed my attention the most and then layer that with trans humanism aspect and the apparent ability to alter our brains to remove the God gene and of course....

Science is on its way to becoming our new religion

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, and I really don't want to bog down the thread with IRL stuff. This is, however, what gets me to bite down on Q, not as a decoder like you, but as a commissar, an academic. IRL I'm really just a loser car-guy, sort of. This is one of my untold stories...

edit on 17-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: Crap, I thought that was the Tom Clancy gtg. Same deal. irl for a civilian usually doesn't involve carrier decks...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That is by far you best post yet.

Right there with you, Allanon!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Aallanon

That is by far you best post yet.

Right there with you, Allanon!

Dashens threads here should be the spot for anyone to really learn about it. This isn't a chan where anyone can just say anything and it is really easy to follow.

Would be really interesting if these threads could be made into a online book of sorts.....searchable and download able in its entirety and broken up by thread number.....

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are 2 New Q drops just added.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a94806 No.11130246 📁
Oct 17 2020 23:45:19 (EST) NEW
nypost.com...📁
Subpoena of all H. Biden's financial records?
Death blow?
Pandora's 'political elite' box?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a94806 No.11130295 📁
Oct 17 2020 23:48:28 (EST) NEW
hunter_biden.jpg

www.theusconstitution.org...📁
"America’s Founders believed that corruption and foreign influence were among the gravest threats to our nation."
Q

Q DROP
edit on 10/17/20 by onehuman because: added drop

edit on 10/18/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bradychick
Since her minute hand always points directly at a number on the clock face, and never in-between two numbers, it's safe to say she's doing this purposefully. And it's not because the battery keeps dying...as Senator Chuck Grassley said. (I think he was kidding...I hope!)

Sorry for being late to the party here. but that clock thing...
We all know Feb 30 doesn't exist. Feb 29 does every 4 years. It looks like it doesn't mean a date. I don't recall a 2:30 verse from the bible to quote but I am not clergy. Where would 2:30 be going?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I SMOKE ROCKS BIATCH!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Starting a New Day now with the Q DROPS

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130507 📁
Oct 18 2020 00:01:04 (EST) NEW
Those who provided Hunter w/ underage girls [trafficked?] _same people who also took the pictures?
If large sums of money are being paid by foreign [state] actors [to protected [in powerful positions] US pols] would they want assurances the deal will be kept?
Bribes & blackmail.
Dark secrets.
Q

Adding this new one from just now here to save some space

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130733 📁
Oct 18 2020 00:12:32 (EST) NEW
How do you inform your target(s) ['business partners'] what you have?
Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?
How was the content *originally* received?
Email?
Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]
On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?
If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?
Several attempts made to contact to claim?
Messages left?
Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.
A troubled life?
A troubled family?
Looks can be deceiving.
Q

Q DROPS
edit on 10/18/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just a quick question. The Family and I have been having a REALLY weird night. Synchronicity all around and the very STRONG feeling something is coming soon, like tonight/tomorrow or very near future. Anyone else having these thoughts/feelings?

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join