It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you. Yes it has been stated to me many times that gravity is a wave but it is not a wave and does not move in waves and is not in wave or particle form? I have stated many times that I have no education in physics. I am fascinated by it but don’t have the time or money to educate myself on the topic. I will watch the video you posted and maybe some of my ignorance will become knowledge.
But I have a sneaking suspicion if you guys understood what you were talking about you could explain it plainly.

(where you see mass, is where you see gravity .............. if the sun exerts a pull on gravity, then the bodies around that will be impacted are "mass bodies only" ............. because the "fundamental forces/and/time/light/gravity" are not in the same spectrum of mass, so they never exceed the potential of mass) ("gravity wave theory is incorrect") (I wanted to make things clear for everyone to understand it, because of fake science) (if I have no "mass", then, I could move through the earth's sun with no resistance or damage, there's no unified field in this universe, everything is centralized to mass) (humanity is inert, sentient life in this universe is inert, so there is also no unified field in this universe)

(statement about a space ship @ area 51 , and reply)

there was life before humanity, with a much more considerable "foot print" ............. those are apart of "earth energies", in much simpler terms, there is one or more classes of the "unified field", but we don't have that argument on earth .............. when humanity is in sin, those "earth energies" are a snare, and could quickly kill of that argument was displaced.

there's a foot print of a life form @ area 51 that resembles a space ship, and for whatever reason, its taken, the unified field based materials to degrade over a much longer period of time ................. doesn't have to be complicated, but, we don't have the same magnitudes of arguments needed to offset that, remove it, or identify with it ................... mass is complicated yes, unified fields are complicated yes, because our environment of (dead flesh) pulls against that, its self defeating, its just a reminder, nothing more, and it may not be there anymore.

(if it is there and its been sustained for such a long time, it's probably not a spaceship, it may be energies that resemble a lifeform but not completely, just hanging there) (if they were more honest, then it could be formerly debunked, but either way, we are at the end of time, and I suspect things will become clearer for everyone soon)
edit on 25-9-2020 by oeilitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
MAHONEY !!!!!!!!!!

LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Einstein said gravity had waves. I don’t think bob beat ol’ Albert to anything, much less by 40 years. Science has been working from his theory ever since.

He was in the phone book as a contractor for a company that did electronics repair.

For 20 years of research, there seems to be some gaps in your studies.

they repaired Giger counters

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
!) Why did Bob tell this story in the first place?
It's hard to say. One theory is that Bob was trying to impress John Lear with some bullplop story. While I know of no way to confirm that, I do think this interview lends some credibility to that hypothesis. Bob Lazar was teasing John Lear about his gullibility. John describes Bob Lazar as a UFO skeptic back in 1988:

John Lear Tells All - Part 2 of 4
www.youtube.com...
"John Lear...best known for remarkable ability to resist common sense and facts. Applied liberally JL has been known to improve the quality of lawns"...

When [Gene Huff the real estate appraiser] came over [to appraise my house] he brought this guy named Bob Lazar and he introduced him to me. Bob was the guy holding the measuring tape. He said Bob used to work at Los Alamos national laboratories and he lives in town now and develops photos...

"Gene and I are talking about UFOs and Bob is rolling his eyes. He said "you guys are nuts, this could not be true. I worked at Los Alamos. I had a Q clearance. If it had been true, I would have known about it. I did enough snooping around there. He didn't want to hear about any of this stuff. That was like in June of 88.

over the next 4-5 months, Gene and I and Bob exchanged information, and Bob...there was 3 or 4 things that pushed him over from "this is totally ridiculous" to "it might be true" and one of them was in those days we knew about a secret facility at Los Alamos called YY-2. My information was that they held aliens there..."

Lear continued to say Bob found out yeah there was YY-2 and it was way more classified and it was a mystery, and some other things were too, so Lear says Lazar decided to get a job at area 51, though according to Eric Davis Lazar only worked at the unclassified offsite support facility which didn't require secret clearance. Lear is apparently also the one who gave Knapp the lead to use Lazar as a replacement for someone who cancelled an appearance on his TV station broadcast, though he was initially just an anonymous person called "Dennis" at that point.

We could consider if what Eric Davis says might be true, though he's not what I consider a credible source. However, he may indeed have contacts who know what Lazar really did, and the part about Lazar's lack of education has certainly been verified by other, very reliable sources, so we know that much is true, but there are some threads of truth in Lazar's story as physicist Tom Mahood has pointed out:

Eric Davis: “Lazar Made Up His Entire Cockamamie Story”

Eric Davis: “As if Lazar’s verifiably false claims deserve a public stage. It was impossible for Lazar to do Ph.D. level work at LANL because he only had a high school education with a C average grade, thus he had no education or training to be a scientist. He did not take high school physics. His job was radiation health monitor which did not require security clearances so he did not get access to Area-51 since his workstation was at the off-site logistics support facility which is unclassified. He’s also a convicted felon in the state of Nevada.

“In civil society having been charged with and convicted of a felony crime in a court of law by one’s peers directly impugns one’s credibility, truthfulness, and obedience to the law. These three items go to the heart of why some people fail to earn security clearances. Lazar never had security clearances to begin with because his EG&G job at the unclassified, physically disconnected Area-51 logistics support facility didn’t require security clearances.”

2) Why would Knapp indirectly support it by not investigating it thoroughly?
If you had a goose that was laying golden eggs, would you kill it? Or let it keep laying golden eggs? If Knapp exposed the truth about Lazar it would be like killing the goose, the "golden eggs" being a very popular story that has given Knapp some high ratings.

originally posted by: muzj03
How can you possibly judge what people can explain plainly, if you don't understand the subject...?
Have you attempted to understand basic physics, rather than just use uneducated logic to try and put things together ?
Being polite - I'll give you a suggestion - read these two books as a primer and you'll get yourself to a basic university level of understanding. Until you get to that point, trying to point out what others can and can't explain "plainly" is nonsensical.

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...
Good points, I tend to agree. Gravity proposed by Newton was so accurate we still use his model to send probes to Mars, so it works very well and is very simple. However, his model isn't accurate enough for more demanding applications and calculations like GPS where slight errors in time can result in GPS locations on the ground being way off. So to have a more advanced understanding of gravity requires relativity, and it's not simple like Newton's model. You can read "relativity for dummies" but that will only give you the understanding of a dummy. Einstein wrote a book designed to explain relativity as simply as possible to high school graduates capable of passing a university entrance exam, and he cautions that even though he only uses high school level math in his explanations, it still takes some patience:

Relativity: The Special and General Theory, by Albert Einstein

The present book is intended, as far as possible, to give an exact insight into the theory of Relativity to those readers who, from a general scientific and philosophical point of view, are interested in the theory, but who are not conversant with the mathematical apparatus of theoretical physics. The work presumes a standard of education corresponding to that of a university matriculation examination, and, despite the shortness of the book, a fair amount of patience and force of will on the part of the reader. The author has spared himself no pains in his endeavour to present the main ideas in the simplest and most intelligible form, and on the whole, in the sequence and connection in which they actually originated.

That has the advantage of being a free read, since Guiltyguitarist said money was an issue. In fact Guiltyguitarist can also do a google search for free Feynman lectures to get the free online books by the same professor who made those paid series you linked to, that cover a broader range of topics on physics.

Relativity gets a little mind-bending, because even though high school math tells us that 2+2 = 4, relativity says if you walk 2 mph forward on a train moving at 2 mph, your speed relative to the ground is not 4 mph like it would be in Newton's model using high school math. So not only do we need to learn new concepts, we have to unlearn old ones like our belief that 2+2=4, when in that example of relativity, it doesn't despite all our intuition telling us otherwise. Actually it ends up pretty close to 4 mph and the differences don't become important until you get into things like GPS.

edit on 2020925 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: penroc3

If the United States Government really had possession of a spaceship from Zeta Reticuli, as Bob claims here, (a star system with no known exo-planets and a sun very similar to own. Then what are the chances that heavy elements such as moscovium could be manufactured or exist naturally with a stable isotope? How would this then be used as a fuel to power FTL space travel?

Mehh! It doesn't matter. These type of questions are distractions to keep us from seeking answers to the more important ones.

!) Why did Bob tell this story in the first place?

2) Why would Knapp indirectly support it by not investigating it thoroughly?

Knapp is one of the few journalists given access to Bigelow and Elizondo back in the early days. Yet lost his ability to ask piercing questions in their presence. He was even recruited by Delonge to pass on the TTSA propaganda as revealed by Wikileaks. He's never left Vegas either. The city where many of the UFO myths are manufactured by the same old ageing spooks of the US MIC.

i guess it is possible that in some neutron star or black hole collision might cause elements and their meta stable isomers to exist but for obvious reasons would be non existent in out local solar systems(as far as we know). The Universe has a funny way of throwing us monkeys curve balls just when we think we got things figured out.

there was a time that it was a legitimate augment that gravitons were a real thing, but all we detect are gravitational waves. Maybe we are just seeing the gravitational equivalent of photons double slit experiment.

As far as I understand the Higgs field is what gives everything mass.

What I have never really understood is if gravity is a wave than that means it is somewhere on the EM spectrum. What is the frequency of a gravity wave?

If we could manifest our own anti Higgs field or a independent higgs field around a craft it might be able to break the light barrier and be capable of typical 'ufo' movements and speed.

like Einstein said about relativity, it's all relative to the observer. Time and space are inherently linked to the observer and we know gravity and time are linked on a fundamental level.

If there was a way to block the Higgs field you would be in your own frame of reference compaired to the rest of the universe, essentially in a vaccume bubble of space time.

as for you second question

i think that Bob was used as part of a psyop and they really did show him some cool things, but it was all human tech and maybe even some misdirection(like stage magic) and they knew Bob and his friends like Lear and Huff wouldn't be able to keep there mouth shut.

something happened to bob, I believe that 100%.

Bob said when he was there on his first day they left him in a room with tons of highly classified information(supposedly).

That's now how the military does things, you have to be cleared for VERY precise things that you have a need to know.

what was bobs 'need to know' about most of what he saw in the files he was presented with?

i submit that the "files" were a way to 'prime' his mind into thinking what he was seeing was ET and later would with out a question accept that as a fact.

maybe they wanted to see what his reaction was or maybe he was a test subject, remember he said they turned on some of this equipment in the same room with out any protection when supposedly the people he was replacing got blown up in a test, that according to Bob ended with an explosion equivalent to a small nuke going off underground.

If Bob really stole ANY radioisotope with the activity 115 has he would have been exposed to deadly radiation and the container it was in would have been glowing a dusky blue from the cherenkov radiation. Bob never mentioned this common blue glow even in or from the reactor(that breaks the laws of conservation of energy).

not to mention in any site I have been on that works with radioactive isotopes there are scanner apon scanners that can detect the smallest contamination. So he would have had to shield his stolen isotope in something you couldnt hide.

but lets say he did steal something very radioactive, than he needs to give it back as it could cause allot of damage if it falls into the wrong hands via environmental contamination or personal contamination. The US has a special sub department in the DOE who's job it is to monitor and find sources of radiation and they are very good at it so if he does have something it might have been made radioactive but on a very very low level. if the government let him 'steal' the '115' it was probably irradiated bismuth.

I believe Bob belives what he is saying is true, and I believe the US has craft that could 'emulate' peoples idea of what a UFO is without any help from ET's.
edit on 25-9-2020 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I don't see Bob as lying about any of this. Did he understand everything he saw there and read.? Did he get anything a bit wrong, and was speculating? Very likely, like anyone could.

I agree, I dont mind the little inconsistencies, the problem here is there are at least 2 ways this story could have been verified(the supposed 22 scientist he knows the names of or the element Knapp refuses to dig up). It is in their control, but they have chosen not to... There are several credible UFO stories out there like the Levelland case, I dont think this is one of them though.
edit on 25-9-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
I agree, I dont mind the little inconsistencies, the problem here is there are at least 2 ways this story could have been verified(the supposed 22 scientist he knows the names of or the element Knapp refuses to dig up).
Are you saying you think Jacques Vallee and/or Bigelow are lying about Lazar's element 115? Lazar already brought his "element 115" to Bigelow's lab when he was hired by Bigelow, there's no need to dig anything up.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I don't see Bob as lying about any of this.
So, are you saying that you think Jacques Vallee or Bob Bigelow are lying? I don't see how you can believe all three. There are documents to support Vallee's claim about the Zeta Reticuli (2) Corporation where Bigelow hired Lazar (apparently as his chief scientist or something), so that much is not in doubt. But exactly why Bigelow ended the partnership so quickly has only been explained in one source I found, Vallee's book linked above. If Vallee was lying, Bigelow and or Lazar could sue him for that, so personally, I doubt Vallee is lying.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Something stinks about Lazars story.

firstly element 115 is useless, it was just a experiment, an experiment i'm pretty sure it has no practical use whatsoever, even me-the village idiot-knows that a sneeze lasts longer the the life of 115, why?

secondly, it wouldn't be used in aircraft-or any other craft-if you farted you would generate more power, it takes more power to create it more than it expels.

thirdly, Lazars claims of UFO's could be prototype drones, such as the tier 2 minus darstar or a prototype have blue, or as we know it as the stealth fighter.

Finally, he's full of crap and his story has more holes in it than a sieve, but as long as these "researchers" sell the idea, the more idiots will fall for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So if I may play gumshoe for a moment.... I am going back to The Lazar Tape (try not to yawn)

I’m thinking of the people in the ending credits.....the picture below shows who they are. Huh...there’s a family of Huff’s....Gene Huff for one.... where do I know or have seen that name before?

He co writes the script for this tape.... is he a science/technical careered person?

You know, most onscreen talent has a Handler of sorts listed in the credits.... could he be Bob’s Handler?

Could Gene Huff be the actual person to have worked at the infamous (existing or non-existing) S-4 and is using Bob as a patsy to tell his story?

Questions....Questions....

So I come across this story below written by no other than Gene Huff (Gufon) himself (if true on the authorship) talking about his relationship with Bob Lazar (Bufon). It reads like a diary made for TV movie IMO. For one thing, it mentions him (Gene) as being in the real estate biz, as a real estate appraiser ...and the story goes on....

Source Link: www.otherhand.org...

In reading all of it.... it’s still bugging me that I seen Gene Huff’s name elsewhere... Eureka!

His name is listed on the small business application for Zeta Reticuli 2 along with Bob Bigelow and Bob Lazar and Pamela Bowsher. Below is a cropped copy of the most pertinent info (if true) of the application filed ....

So..in the immortal words of Childress from History Channel’s.. Ancient Farts......”One has to wonder”, why Gene Huff doesn’t mention an association of knowing Bob Bigelow in his diary of Lazar!

Why would Bob Bigelow, in as serious, as setting up a technology based company, hire or make as officer of this new company a real estate appraiser such as Gene Huff....? Being a friend of Bob Lazar alone surely isn’t a qualifier? Usually.. the vision of a company founder is to hire major players to help you get your goals...for high tech, that would be PHD’s, MS’s, BS’s.... but instead you want to bring onboard a real estate appraiser??? There has to be more to this in the weeds. Gene Huff may not be who he says he is to be. IMO

As far as the rest of the Lazar Tape crew.....wouldn’t you think that behind the scenes people get to know each other and talk about things off camera. Hell, even in casual or passing conversation, things are said, things are revealed. Remember.... Gene writes Bob gave up from previous happenings to him, so he could tell all...well then it should be presumed that the Lazar Tape crew may know somethings you don’t..IMO

Oh..and one other thing (in the voice of Colombo).... yes it is said Bob B and Bob L had some sort of falling out....that may be true since Lazar and Huff signatures are not on the application. Perhaps the fallout had to do with not enough shares given by Bigelow.

Well in a simple Fictitious Business Name search for Clark County Nevada from as far back as the 1800’s ... Zeta Reticuli 2 does not show up as being granted or any form of those words.

The False Flag Committee in play.....

Me personally, What do I know...I’m just an armchair rookie internet gumshoe.

SIDEBAR here’s the full (2016) pic of Tom D and Bob L (can’t say who’s shoulder that belongs to on the other side of Bob)

edit on 25-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Well in a simple Fictitious Business Name search for Clark County Nevada from as far back as the 1800’s ... Zeta Reticuli 2 does not show up as being granted or any form of those words.
I searched the Nevada business portal for a business containing the word "reticuli" and got a single result. This is what Jacque Vallee said the name of the company was.

There's also this so you may want to follow this lead:
open.spotify.com...

The registration for the "Zeta Reticuli 2" corporation is a public record at the Nevada Department of State, which registers corporations. Both Lazar and Bigelow are listed as officers.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why does no one pressure Knapp to prove it and dig it up with a live TV crew one day? It would be the find of the century wouldn't it?

Because he's full of #. Anyone stupid enough to keep getting pulled along by him, Lazar etc need to wake up

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I searched the Nevada business portal for a business containing the word "reticuli" and got a single result. This is what Jacque Vallee said the name of the company was.

Yeah .... I saw it awhile ago...and dismissed it for not being traceable, in my view, back to the 90’s were both names of 2Bobs are mentioned in an application for Zeta Reticuli 2. The first filings of this newer 2020 particular Zeta Reticuli LLC looks to be in the here and now.....

Link to me the very same linked referenced you used, but look for both Bobs names listed as officers ... then link that back here. Right now, all I see is what’s pictured below ... I’m not looking for to be linked to any other website other than the official state government website and webpage showing those names. I don’t think you’ll find what other websites are saying.

Here... esos.nv.gov... show me the names I can’t find....show me Robert Bigelow and Robert Lazar. I need convincing....

Otherwise here in 2020 someone began an LLC using the name Zeta Reticuli because for whatever type of business it is....the “cool“ name was available to use IMO

If you find it and link it..... I wouldn’t be eating crow... I would say thanks for finding it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Before there was the internet, there were paper records. We are talking about something that happened maybe 3 decades ago, when documents would have been on paper, not on the internet.

You would probably need to go to some records office to find the old paper documents on file, is my guess.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Before there was the internet, there were paper records. We are talking about something that happened maybe 3 decades ago, when documents would have been on paper, not on the internet.

You would probably need to go to some records office to find the old paper documents on file, is my guess.

My previous posting to mention Gene Huss was more of my focus to mention, not so much about the Reticuli paper/internet trail....

Well moving forward....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

My previous posting to mention Gene Huss was more of my focus to mention, not so much about the Reticuli paper/internet trail....

Well moving forward....
Gene Huff, as you said was a real estate appraiser, and then Bob's friend and business partner. I don't think there's a lot of mystery there. Gene seems to think Bob is telling the truth, except for the Lazar's education which even he and George Knapp seem to realize is a lie. Maybe he's not very perceptive, because he doesn't seem to realize that without the education, Lazar was not going to get the physicist job he claimed to have.

When Huff responded to Tom Mahood's debunking of Lazar, he made a big deal about how valuable the movie rights were, and about how Mahood's debunking wasn't going to stop the movie, but the movie never got made...

To: Tom Mahood

Subject: Your usual BS

When I read your boring, inaccurate rhetoric I’m torn between respecting you and spitting on you. No matter how badly you guys hope the Lazar movie deal has been squelched because of your efforts, it is THE most prized possession of New Line Cinema, which by the way was just passed on to Time-Warner in the sale of Turner.

The way Gene Huff talks about the movie possibility, it sounds like he was involved in that too. I wasn't surprised to see him on the Zeta Reticuli documents, like you apparently were.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well moving forward....
Gene Huff, as you said was a real estate appraiser, and then Bob's friend and business partner. I don't think there's a lot of mystery there. Gene seems to think Bob is telling the truth. Maybe he's not very perceptive.

When he responded to Tom Mahood's debunking of Lazar, he made a big deal about how valuable the movie rights were, and about how Mahood's debunking wasn't going to stop the movie, but the movie never got made...

To: Tom Mahood

Subject: Your usual BS

When I read your boring, inaccurate rhetoric I’m torn between respecting you and spitting on you. No matter how badly you guys hope the Lazar movie deal has been squelched because of your efforts, it is THE most prized possession of New Line Cinema, which by the way was just passed on to Time-Warner in the sale of Turner.

The way Gene Huff talks about the movie possibility, it sounds like he was involved in that too. I wasn't surprised to see him on the Zeta Reticuli documents, like you apparently were.

Gotcha..... well my other point was that I suspect the behind the scenes people (crew) in the course of producing a movie, film documentary, etc. . . find or hear or over hear or see of details from the on screen talent etc. that may be to sensitive to make public whether true or false ... and so keep to themselves for some time in their lives. Over time these production people may have a story to tell which may corroborate something that’s in open debate among the general populous i.e. about UFO’s, Aliens, etc. The key is finding these production people who have their stories and convince them to talk. But nuff said...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
There is a culture that faith has taken hold of. For example lazar. Some just on faith take what he’s presented as fact. I haven’t said anything about saucers not being real. I dont have any issue with you seeking understanding from your experiences, I applaud it. Your responding to something that was never put forward by me here.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't see Bob as lying about any of this.

Perhaps open your eyes then and I suggest you listen to what he's said as well.

From his education, to the bad science and the stories of spaceships at Area 51. He's been proven to have lied about a number of things. And he's proven absolutely nothing about the existence of alien spaceships at S4. He's cashed in on licensing rights for model kits and movies, sold VHS videos and changed his story numerous times. Yet some people still shout about Bob not making money from or changing his story.

I have seen a flying saucer myself, up close and scary. IT moved like it had those kinds of abilities in physics not fully discerned by today's science. I personally know they exist. They have a propulsion method that is like what Bob describes.

You mean a propulsion system based on nonsense? Are you lying as well now?

We are talking about people who also reject the idea of soul and spirit being real.

Yes they have no time for spirits and our souls like yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What's odd about the whole Zeta Reticuli 2 Company is how Bob was already being investigated for the "pandering" charges when the document was drawn up. Bob's story was also highly speculative and suspect.

I know Bigelow's public image is one of an eccentric businessman but I can't believe he'd be that ignorant or stupid to enter into such an agreement with one Bob Lazar. Unless of course it had another motive to it all.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I know Bigelow's public image is one of an eccentric businessman but I can't believe he'd be that ignorant or stupid to enter into such an agreement with one Bob Lazar. Unless of course it had another motive to it all.
I think you read the reviews by his employees at Bigelow aerospace. One of them said something to the effect that Bigelow ordered an engineer to break the laws of physics, then fired him for not doing it. If that's even close to being accurate, I don't think Bigelow is the brightest technical bulb.

The funny thing about the industrial emulsifier used by Lazar as his fake element 115 was that it was so light. I think even non-technical people seem to realize that lead is a heavy element and lead is well, heavy, or more accurately, dense.

So even a non techie like Bigelow should get suspicious when a "superheavy" element like "115" is "light, foam-like, and almost weightless", per Vallee's book.

By the way, your last avatar was Lue Elizondo, who was the guy in his shirt pocket?

edit on 2020927 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join