It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What makes Knapp think he will outlive Lazar?
edit on 23-9-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Well they would have to be quick with their spades considering its half-life is only 0.65 seconds and acccording to real scientific study & research: only 110 atoms of the element have ever been observed.

Just playing devil's advocate here, because I don't believe these people either, but...

It's safe to say only a handful of scientists have ever observed and experimented with this element.

How do we know the reported properties are accurate? What if it's not really radioactive? What if its half-life isn't that short?

How do we, you and I, really know this? It's not like there's thousands of scientists who have all studied this material and confirmed these reported properties.

Science is only as reliable as the scientists, humans who are flawed and sometimes have a non-altruistic agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Einstein said gravity had waves. I don’t think bob beat ol’ Albert to anything, much less by 40 years. Science has been working from his theory ever since.

He was in the phone book as a contractor for a company that did electronics repair.

For 20 years of research, there seems to be some gaps in your studies.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I suppose the question should be this: who holds more credibility in regards to who is more trustworthy in relation to their findings?

Is it the combined Scientific knowledge and knowledge of those institutions that carried out the experiments and then the other institutions that replicated those experiments for confirmation - including:

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Russia)
Lund University
GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

OR should we believe - Bob Lazar?

I do not mean to come over as Sarchastic in this post, but I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
From my understanding the real recovered things of extraterrestrial origin are so complex from a material science perspective that the layering and alignment of their atoms is so precise and intricate that the material reacts in new and unique ways with matter/physics.

We can’t even come close to replicating the meta materials yet. Perhaps if the atoms of 115 are produced en mass are arranged right you get something function.

Just a theory its like a single Oxygen molecule vs O2 vs O3.
Or it’s something completely different🤷‍♂️
a reply to: pigsy2400

edit on 23-9-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
He knew gravity was a wave forty years before it was confirmed.

The idea of gravitational waves (and it is "gravitational waves"; a "gravity wave" is a different thing associated with weather) is more than 100 years old; Poincare wrote about them in 1906 and Einstein predicted their existence in 1916. All Lazar needed to do to know anything about gravitational waves is to read a little publicly-available information about Einstein.

That's also how he could have known about the potential for element 115 to exist way back before it was found. Even before element 115 t was found -- and before Lazar ever mentioned it -- the idea that it likely existed was something that could be found in chemistry textbooks of the time.

Lazar knowing of gravitational waves and element 115 just shows that he might have read about them Scientific American magazine or something similar back in the 1980s -- not that he possessed any secret and special knowledge.

By the way, gravity is not a wave (as lazar claimed); that's not what Poincare or Einstein theorized, and it's not what LIGO confirmed in 2015. Gravitational waves are waves in spacetime made by a gravitational disturbance. That is, it's not gravity that is moving in a wave as Lazar stated, but rather gravity that caused the wave of spacetime to propagate.

So Lazar was wrong about that.

edit on 9/23/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks. That’s why I come here in the first place. To share my areas expertise and learn from others. I don’t have a mind for chemistry or physics but am still fascinated by them.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25437835]mirageman

... What happened to it? That's a story for another time. It's in a spot now where nobody could get to it. But it's still there. One of these days maybe after Bob's gone I'll go dig it up

Could it be as simple as a behind the scenes, (unbeknownst to anyone but them two) personal gentlemen’s promised agreement (verbal and or NDA’ish) not to reveal the location until Bob is gone, because to do so while he is living will somehow cause his termination? He’s just looking to live out his life left alone and as naturally as possible. I’m just saying.....It’s possible.

Sidebar- This can apply to anyone

I often wonder about humans need to know sometimes when it comes to “revealing” something. For instance.... ok so Knapp goes against the possible agreement made with bob. The artifact is presented to the world.... then what? and so what? how does that news affect your personal life knowing this? God willing, you get up in the morning, you shower, get dressed for the day and do your regular daily routine. If just “knowing” is your satisfaction, but the knowledge does nothing to impact your life directly... then I say, what a waist of time.

An analogy would be ..... who gives an RA that water has been detected on some planet in another galaxy? We don’t have the technology to get there. Yet how does knowing about the water discovery change the common human and their own personal lives here on earth?

Most of the time, at least to me, we waist a lot of $$$ in dreamland creating jobs, building careers for somethings, to justify our own existence..... most often the results of which are “so what’s” or nothing comes out of it for the common human..... “now let me get back to my minimum wage job“

Btw..... why are we wasting time and funds, looking for ET out in space and other worlds, when they are already suppose to be here, within the earth, on the surface of earth, in the sky’s of earth, and in the dimensions of earth? Hmmm... Seems to me, contact, should be concentrated here on earth.

Sorry to sidebar
edit on 23-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

He knew gravity was a wave forty years before it was confirmed.

The idea of gravitational waves (and it is "gravitational waves"; a "gravity wave" is a different thing associated with weather) is more than 100 years old; Poincare wrote about them in 1906 and Einstein predicted their existence in 1916. All Lazar needed to do to know anything about gravitational waves is to read a little publicly-available information about Einstein.

That's also how he could have known about the potential for element 115 to exist way back before it was found. Even before element 115 t was found -- and before Lazar ever mentioned it -- the idea that it likely existed was something that could be found in chemistry textbooks of the time.

Lazar knowing of gravitational waves and element 115 just shows that he might have read about them Scientific American magazine or something similar back in the 1980s -- not that he possessed any secret and special knowledge.

By the way, gravity is not a wave (as lazar claimed); that's not what Poincare or Einstein theorized, and it's not what LIGO confirmed in 2015. Gravitational waves are waves in spacetime made by a gravitational disturbance. That is, it's not gravity that is moving in a wave as Lazar stated, but rather gravity that caused the wave of spacetime to propagate.

So Lazar was wrong about that.

It has never been absolutely proven that gravity is not a wave, nor has it been proven that element 115 does not have another isotope that would be stable. Also, just because we know of no synthetic elements that have a stable isotope, does not mean that there are some that do. Our understanding of elementary particle physics is still in it's infancy and will be for some time. As such, you cannot say anyone is wrong about anything, you can only suspect it.
edit on 23-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Thet're all so full of sh#T!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So what's the excuse for denying the ultimate proof? Why would he need to wait for Bob Lazar's death. Surely proving it existed ends all the speculation once and for all?

Was it just a a big lie to entertain the crowd?

Why does no one pressure Knapp to prove it and dig it up with a live TV crew one day? It would be the find of the century wouldn't it?

Or Knapp should admit he was lying and face the prospect that he's considered no more honest than Bob Lazar.
My respect for Knapp has declined since it's apparent he's more interested in promoting topics for their entertainment value, than in publishing the truth. The latter is less profitable I suppose.

By the way and I'm sure you already know this, but for those who don't, Bob Lazar apparently can't tell the difference between element 115 and industrial emulsifier which is commercially available. Jacques Vallee who consulted for Bob Bigelow (since Bigelow had an interest in UFOs and Vallee is a UFO expert) noted in his "Forbidden Science 4" book that the Two Bobs formed a company called Zeta Reticuli (2) corporation, to exploit the properties of element 115. Bigelow figured out that Lazar's alleged "115" was just industrial emulsifier. So George Knapp wouldn't have to do any digging, Bigelow could probably tell Knapp where he can buy the emulsifier that Lazar claims is element 115.

originally posted by: charlyv
It has never been absolutely proven that gravity is not a wave, nor has it been proven that element 115 does not have another isotope that would be stable.
Neither of those really gets at the main point that when Lazar talked about physics about 30 years ago he obviously didn't understand physics at any deep level, he merely spouted off some pseudoscientific sounding things that would never fool a real physicist, but has fooled some Lazar fans who also don't know physics.

One thing people don't seem to realize is that Bob Lazar said nothing of isotopes originally when asked if element 115 could be made on Earth, he just said it was impossible, so the creation of 115 proved Lazar wrong. Some Lazar fans and Lazar himself want to re-write history and clime he meant some specific isotope but, sorry, that's not what he said, so, he was wrong. He had plenty of opportunities to mention various isotopes in this interview

paul.rutgers.edu...

Lazar says the technology to harness gravity not only exists but is being tested at S-4. And, if such technology is beyond human capabilities, it must have come from someplace else. It's more than conjecture, he says, because he also saw an element that cannot be found on the periodic chart. The element, called 115, can be stored in lead casings much like this one [showing a lead circular container]. Lazar says the government has 500 pounds of it, and it cannot be made on earth.

Lazar: "It would be almost impossible; well, it is impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth."

Interviewer: "At least right now."

Lazar: "I don't think that you can ever synthesize it. The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom, it would take an infinite amount of power and an infinite amount of time. The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.

And what sort of place is that?

Lazar: "Next to a much larger sun where there would be greater mass. Maybe a binary star system -- a super-nova -- somewhere where there is just a bigger release of energy to synthesize these things naturally. It has to be a naturally occurring element."

Bob also exposes his ignorance of physics in those statements proving he was never a physicist. Earth has an abundance of stable elements made in supernovae, such as copper, mercury, gold, iodine and lead. I could easily scrounge up 500 pounds of lead made in a supernova. If supernovas can also make stable 115, then why wouldn't stable element 115 still be around, the same way stable lead is found since they both come from supernovas (the stable 115 according to Lazar)? Probably because there is no stable element 115, it's unstable which is why we can find natural lead (which is stable) but not natural element 115 (which if it was stable, we should be able to find it naturally, like we find copper, mercury, gold, iodine and lead).

Elements from supernovae

Supernovae change the chemical composition of the ISM, by adding elements which were not present before, or were only present in trace amounts. Though these explosions only occur a few times a century in our Galaxy, they are responsible for the synthesis of all the elements heavier than iron, including many we come across in daily life, like copper, mercury, gold, iodine and lead.

So while I agree we haven't proven there's no stable isotope of element 115, there are a lot of misunderstandings about the so-called "island of stability", such as some people (Lazar fans maybe) think there might be stable elements on the "island", but scientists don't really expect anything on the island to be completely stable like lead and gold, just less unstable perhaps than some surrounding the island. So that's another reason we shouldn't be surprised we don't find stable 115 lying around like we find gold and lead.

edit on 2020923 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Could it be as simple as a behind the scenes, (unbeknownst to anyone but them two) personal gentlemen’s promised agreement (verbal and or NDA’ish) not to reveal the location until Bob is gone, because to do so while he is living will somehow cause his termination? He’s just looking to live out his life left alone and as naturally as possible. I’m just saying.....It’s possible.

What would be the logic of this? Knapp has a good few years on Bob anyway for a start. But why would anyone terminate Bob in such a situation. Knapp has publicly stated he knows where it is. Which effectively means he's appointed himself as a gatekeeper or [the more likely answer] is that he was telling lies.

often wonder about humans need to know sometimes when it comes to “revealing” something. For instance.... ok so Knapp goes against the possible agreement made with bob. The artifact is presented to the world.... then what?

The point is that he was almost certainly lying. But for some reason no one calls these pop ufologists out. People can argue alll they want about the minutiae of Bob's education and why no one can remember him at MIT and so on. But the whole point is that when it comes to spaceships at A51 fuelled by E115 what do we have?

That should always be the first question to Lazar and his 'minders', What did Bob Lazar ever prove about the more fantastic elements of his story?

The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: face23785

I suppose the question should be this: who holds more credibility in regards to who is more trustworthy in relation to their findings?

Is it the combined Scientific knowledge and knowledge of those institutions that carried out the experiments and then the other institutions that replicated those experiments for confirmation - including:

The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Russia)
Lund University
GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

OR should we believe - Bob Lazar?

I do not mean to come over as Sarchastic in this post, but I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious.

I'm not sure it's as obvious as you think. Just look at how untrustworthy scientists have been on Covid, or on climate change.

Again, I'm not saying I believe Lazaar and Knapp, but I don't automatically believe scientists either. Not with how corrupt and political science has gotten in the last few decades. It's really a shame, because I love science. But we need to rethink keeping scientists and institutions on this pedestal. Maybe they deserved it at some point, but they don't anymore.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Yes the FBI raid on Bob's business premises was part of a homicide investigation and nothing to do with trying to acquire the non-existent Element 115 he allegedly possessed.

Jeremy Friedman Hynek Vallee Doorbell and Bob lied about the reason for the raid to sex up a film. Knapp is guilty by association as he co-produced the movie.

See :
Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

Yet it seems that people don't pay attention to detail.

I’m pretty sure I got my information about the murder from Lazar on his interview with joe rogan. I could be wrong though. I’ve been looking into this for 20 years or so, so I mix my sources sometimes.
I still choose to believe there is truth in his story. He knew gravity was a wave forty years before it was confirmed. He was in the los alamos phone book etc.
does anyone know anything about isotopes because I really don’t

Good points. Isotopes is the key. Obviously here on Earth with a cyclotron you can only make the isotope with the lowest neutron count. Those will always be radioactive. Here we have know it all (corner the market on science) wannabe's who know nothing and just parrot their own ignorance about the science of super heavy elements.

Expect that to continue whenever anyone makes any kind of claim that threatens that ignorance which rules our little planet.

Even if Bob hasn't proved any claims, he has exposed the emotional and spiritual sickness infesting a lot of human beings on this planet.
edit on 23-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Very Good. I like it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Lazar's stories are dumb, and getting dumber.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Supposedly Bob knows all the names of the 22(11:56 in video below) people working there, but wont release them either. Or simply get a trusted source to quietly verify the story with them. Lazar claims all the scientist there think the public should know, surely they could at least verify the story.

From the video below, he was working on this project, but was there infrequently... part time research scientist on the most advanced tech on earth. One would think they could have done a little better than Bob, someone who could come in everyday, I mean how much could you really figure out unless you were there often?

If Michael Schratt doesnt believe Lazar(apparently a believer in the j-rod story), not sure why anyone should. He gives an interesting write up on Lazar HERE

Lazar claims that he worked at Area S4 from December of 1988 to April of
1989. He further stated that he was only at the S4 facility a total of 6 times.

This would mean that Lazar
only had memory of actual “hands on” experience working at S4 for a grand total of one day.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
(115 Element, means nothing really)
(simply summary)

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

"Mass" is central in how we view the "potential" to react, because there's no "unified field"..............because there is no "unified field" you will never find (dimension 4, or, the "four forces), gravity/time/light (constants), existing both without mass present, or, generating from mass (is not created or generated from mass, is called to restrain mass only in circumstantial arguments in the potential for the force to propagate).

The Phrase "spacetime", assumes, that the "four forces" exist without mass, and without the restraint of mass ............ that is an impossibility, without a "unified field", to have a "unified field" means, you could use a phrase like "spacetime" as a sound classification..............however "time" does not and cannot exist by itself........."time" is not existance in "space" by itself, that is an oxymorn for idiots, from those kinds of people that should not be teaching there, those genetic lines.

That Phrase "spacetime" immediately makes assumptions that are not scientifically observable or proveable (see statements in blue). You cannot, and are not, calling a 4 dimension force, or one of the "four forces" ............... you have a claim for an "Element 115" and I'll provide or try to provide an explanation for that, not fake science, or, "space time assumption based theories":

("light" is the only force in what is classified as the "four forces" that is "everywhere at once without Mass Present" ............. "time is not" ............ and how people understand light is both incorrect and categorically incorrect, "light" as we see it is result of "super gravity", "light as infinity constant, is hyperdimension classification, we don't have true unified field, so you can be ignorant on that point .............. however the phrase "spacetime" does mean not anything much (it assumes "time" is everywhere at once", its really very bad science) ("light" as we see it is not everywhere at once that is only super gravity, and the "four forces" require mass present, so that branch of light is not everywhere at once as we see it)

How Would I Prove Element 115 Exists, (rather then say, its a complete mis-understanding)
-----have to do some thinking

(I guess this explanation will have to do)

Element 51 or etc.............not really Element 115

Is "charged and discharged" many times, in order to delay the natural decay process, that seems to change the properties of the element to a "element 115" .............. that is their theory. In reality, energy is produced from minor deviation in the standard particle model, this is not a "true unified field", just energy potential that is typically in excess of the natural level of "heat" that would be produced.

That is all that is happening there is nothing special, they do not have a "unified field" and that is all they can achieve.
The Periodic Table is not traditionally arranged according to increasing atomic numbers................it appears arranged to accommodate elements that do not exist, because there is no "unified field", that is one answer...................there maybe an Element 115 or some other elements they don't know about but have listed, but, they are not or do not have "Element 115". They cannot create or experiment with it, anything they have to say is both fake and false.

However.

They may of as they claim had "Element 115" or whatever it was called, material derived from a unified field, but humanities "dead flesh" will dissolve the material into other elements or completely into a water or a gas .................. humanities "dead flesh" is the cause of the lack of a unified field..................unified fields do not exist in this universe natively, they do with intelligent life, or with people, just not in the localized area of earth because of "dead flesh" those genetic lines.

(its very easy to debunk this information, and then to prove it in a laboratory, because, they accepted teaching that are spoon fed and designed to be false anyway, to play on their need to not acknowledge "dead flesh removal")

(there is also no need to be more correct, because humanity is going to die in about 40 years, once we pass God's Propensity to React soon, then, there is no need to do anything, humanities time is over, and we'll go in the motions before it passes away, nothing more)
edit on 24-9-2020 by fintalini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fintalini

Oh my it appears you have come by with yet another account

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

He proposed this 40 years before anyone else? seriously? He must be awfully old then since it was Einstiene that first proposed gravity waves as a distortion of spacetime. So lets see that would have been 1926 so forty years prior would be 1886. Man how old is this guy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join