It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In The Lazar Tape vid ending....

I think his last sentences might be worth parsing for interpretation. Here are his words as he speaks them verbatim, after the Teller QnA:

“The second question is, that if all I’ve just presented to you is true and the government is keeping this a secret, how can I make a video telling you about it?

Well the bottom line is, if there are any repercussions from making this video, it would simply confirm that what I told you is true.

So what you do with this information is up to you.”

What kind of repercussions would make him a bonafide truth teller? If you take the worst repercussion that comes to my mind, that would be Death. But if no such repercussion has happened to him, as of yet, then that would mean he is a bonafide story teller. In other words by his own logic and verbalized thought, death legitimizes him, no death de-legitimizes him and he knows that.

His last sentence is not one to convince you, in which I might have expected something along the lines, i.e. “you have to believe me, this is God’s honest truth” etc., instead it seems to me he plants a seed of doubt “information is up to you” , so that it gives you conspirative thinking and controversy is now planted.

I’m not convinced Bob is above board....Liar Liar Pants on Fire comes to mind at the moment. If he’s good at one thing, that is beIng able to speak in techno-babble.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(we have an experiment you can try)

summary ............ energy is store or excited, by charging and discharging very rapidly to slow down the decay process. These "extra energy bursts" mirror, elements that are reported, but are not bonified real, they are only dopplegangers.

(there's no information that would convince me otherwise, but thats not the point, its a big mis-classification)

How far from earth to be tangible, very far, maybe outside of this solar system.

when astronauts walked on the moon they recorded unusual behavior and movement ............... but if you send a probe with no human life on it specifically, you may not observed those effects (not only is the unified field not native to this universe, it cannot exist without sentient life, that is god's specific design in a by weight argument)

they wanted to send minorities to space to the moon to develop there, because, they have something to hide.

how much this information applies to, "area 51", or some crash sites, is probably non-existant? on planet earth with the nullified field due to dead flesh, some areas maybe easier to produce the doppleganger effect. nothing else..............if the moon is not far enough try mars, how long did it take that one probe to leave the heliosphere of the solar system? just some thoughts.

(any craft will eventually break down, with earth's dead flesh circumstances, even with special measure over time will all break down and dissolve into nothing)
edit on 24-9-2020 by oeilitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oeilitt

wow that whole thing made no sense. Im impressed you can write that much and not get to a point. You basically said you cant have gravity without mass welll yeah i guess thats close enough.

Then you made some weird claim about the higs boson and it shows your clueless about it. The higs boson is the particle that is a quantized manifestation of a field (the Higgs field) that generates mass through its interaction with other particles. Your rant doesnt make any sense .

But i can see you mention Leedskalin so you have been on websites promoting woo.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
“The second question is, that if all I’ve just presented to you is true and the government is keeping this a secret, how can I make a video telling you about it?

Well the bottom line is, if there are any repercussions from making this video, it would simply confirm that what I told you is true.

What kind of repercussions would make him a bonafide truth teller?
Lazar has been compared with Edward Snowden, where nobody has been shy about wanting to prosecute Snowden for actually leaking real secrets.

The Bob Lazar groupies just completely overlook logic. Look at the intelligence community's reaction to Edward Snowden. No doubt about it, if Bob Lazar was releasing top-secret information, he'd have been imprisoned 20 years ago ...

Of course nobody can prosecute Lazar for making up stories about saucers at S4. If the government has saucers, they didn't have them at S4, there's been nothing there, it's total fiction. See the section "S4: Fact or Fiction?" here, which George Knapp could also figure out if he did any real investigative journalism on Lazar's story:

www.boblazardebunked.com...

One of the biggest pieces of Bob Lazar's story that completely falls apart is his claims about the secret facility built into the side of a mountain at Papoose Dry Lake.

Rest assured that 30 years of intense research has gone into trying to find evidence or get information on this alleged base, and 30 years later we've turned up nothing!

Well, actually we've turned up a lot more than nothing... We've actually turned up a lot of evidence that nothing is, or was ever out at Papoose Dry Lake! Another Key piece of Bob's story is a complete and total fabrication.

I’m not convinced Bob is above board....Liar Liar Pants on Fire comes to mind at the moment. If he’s good at one thing, that is beIng able to speak in techno-babble.
Only good in a "turbo encabulator" sense, that can fool non-techies. Real competent techies are not fooled by turbo encabulators or by Lazar's pseudoscience and dictionary abuse, like re-naming the "strong nuclear force" to "gravity A".

edit on 2020924 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

theoretically there might me meta stable isotopes like neptunium or halfniums isomers that are long lasting and very real

some where above 113 there is stability we just haven't found it yet, our colliders aren't efficient enough or powerful enough to make these types of odd balls

i highly doubt any of them create anti gravity or anti matter

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
"IF" it is real.
Wouldn't he be giving the Government proof that Lazar stole Secret Government property?
Wasn't this the supposed reason for the raid on Lazars business in the documentary??

Proof would be digging it up and showing it to the world.

Knapp's comments are just that - comments.

I could tell you I have a TR3B in the garage - but that doesn't mean anything for proof.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

wow that whole thing made no sense. Im impressed you can write that much and not get to a point. You basically said you cant have gravity without mass welll yeah i guess thats close enough.

Then you made some weird claim about the higs boson and it shows your clueless about it. The higs boson is the particle that is a quantized manifestation of a field (the Higgs field) that generates mass through its interaction with other particles. Your rant doesnt make any sense .

But i can see you mention Leedskalin so you have been on websites promoting woo.

(.............Question?)

All "matter" has "mass".
*Question
All "fundamental forces" have "mass".
(information is classified incorrectly its "4th dimension super gravity, constants, time/gravity/derived light)

The Problem is very simple, "fundamental forces" (the four forces), should not have any mass.............the higgs boson should not have any mass, and "potential/energy" in the molecular environment should not require the generation of heat (mass). They know they are wrong, there is no progress.

(the potential of the "fundamental forces", does not exceed the potential of the "mass" that is in view, this means that "mass" does not share the same spectrum) (therefore, "fundamental forces/4th dimension", only exists to restrain "mass", it does not exist by itself..........mass is required or there is no, time, no gravity, no light, in "space", without mass)

(there was a theory called "zero mass particle", to accomodate the, higgs boson's projected effect of illustrating that mass share the same spectrum with the "fundamental forces") (there was an additional theory called, "sub space particles", to illustrate a "vaccum at zero point in field", which is mass sharing the same spectrum as the 4th dimension constants, or less accurate, the fundamental forces) (this is not something that is present without a unified field, and that is an impossibility on earth)

(not necessarily an impossibility for some individuals, something something unexplained does, just for earth, that means you have lots of fake science, no evidence, and the lack thereof, fits our understanding perfecting of this big big big misunderstanding)

Element 115 is just a doppleganger effect..........they have the assumption, that this earth or humanity has the circumstances to generate or sustain what they witnessed or observed, and they do not. .............. it does not mean there won't be development in that area, just not on earth, and, maybe not at all.

(Element 115, isn't completely false, we made that clear earlier on, it is just, a big big, mis understanding)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't see Bob as lying about any of this. Did he understand everything he saw there and read.? Did he get anything a bit wrong, and was speculating? Very likely, like anyone could.

I have seen a flying saucer myself, up close and scary. IT moved like it had those kinds of abilities in physics not fully discerned by today's science. I personally know they exist. They have a propulsion method that is like what Bob describes.

Today's scientists are still saying that these things are defying physics and that the g-forces would kill our pilots, fully ignoring that what is happening isn't defying physics at all. It's just bypassing g-forces by reducing mass.

Can any scientist on the planet explain that"? Not that you will notice. They just debunk it and say it isn't happening to hide their own ignorance, because they didn't see it happen themselves. In a feeble and ignorant attempt to save face with their peers.

Pathetic human behavior 101. We are talking about people who also reject the idea of soul and spirit being real.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Seems the boys are at it again, just in time for this thread

www.instagram.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Today's scientists are still saying that these things are defying physics and that the g-forces would kill our pilots, fully ignoring that what is happening isn't defying physics at all. It's just bypassing g-forces by reducing mass.

(you should not have any, "antiparticles" that would be "zero mass bodies", .......... you should not have a "magnetic field" as we understand, that would be, "plasma" a better way of understanding that............you should not have "fundmental forces with mass" or 4th dimension with divisible, time,light,gravity only, you will have also "sub particle space" included in that definition ................ and ofcourse in "space" you will have a vaccum, not a void like at present, no potential to generate energy without heat)

(thats not what I was going to say, you know their science is falsified) (going to reply)

mass is not important, mass can be reduced yes, but I want to talk about something else briefly:
"mass is very complicated", there's no native unified fields in the know universe, there is "mass in extreme low states", an "black holes", which is "mass in extreme critical states" .............. there is no such thing as "dark matter or dark energy". in this known universe.

but I will add to that statement:

humanity has the potential for a "unified field" as potential from "sentient life", but because you have dead flesh, pushing that away from earth, you have the "solar eclipse", which appear to "reduce the mass of the moon", or hollow it into "sub particle space" ................. this is not the same functions of a black hole, similar but big difference.

(1 to 2 billion people have to die to produce rings/rainbow around this earth maybe more, just to identify with those arguments, but to be profitable may double that have to die)

(when large amounts of human life are taken all at once very quickly, this argument may make things clear for some time, maybe not long.....................something to think about)

(no, a blackhole can't hurt anyone, in the unified field argument, remember, the unified field is a tremendous increase in strength and complexity, however, the argument humanity is producing is counter to that, so I know they don't have anything, and their claims are false)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hmmm by the looks of joining date 4/2020 .... COVID appears to have forced Bob Lazar into learning the deeper world of social media...ala Twitter

Well ... if you have a Twitter account, you can now probably ask the real tough questions like where is that E115 buried? etc etc

Source Link: Twitter mobile.twitter.com...

Btw... the picture on top is a pair of unlikely (or likely) bedfellows.....Tom Delonge and Robert Lazar in 2016 (who knows where it was pictured and who else was there) perhaps at a UFO/Alien False Flag committee meeting ... members only.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Seems the boys are at it again, just in time for this thread

www.instagram.com...

Ha Jeremy!!! The urologist of ufology. Knapp passed the baton and Jeremy is now Bob's and Fravor's new "minder" too.

They like to keep good company too.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If the United States Government really had possession of a spaceship from Zeta Reticuli, as Bob claims here, (a star system with no known exo-planets and a sun very similar to own. Then what are the chances that heavy elements such as moscovium could be manufactured or exist naturally with a stable isotope? How would this then be used as a fuel to power FTL space travel?

Mehh! It doesn't matter. These type of questions are distractions to keep us from seeking answers to the more important ones.

!) Why did Bob tell this story in the first place?

2) Why would Knapp indirectly support it by not investigating it thoroughly?

Knapp is one of the few journalists given access to Bigelow and Elizondo back in the early days. Yet lost his ability to ask piercing questions in their presence. He was even recruited by Delonge to pass on the TTSA propaganda as revealed by Wikileaks. He's never left Vegas either. The city where many of the UFO myths are manufactured by the same old ageing spooks of the US MIC.

edit on 25/9/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

In The Lazar Tape vid ending....

I think his last sentences might be worth parsing for interpretation. Here are his words as he speaks them verbatim, after the Teller QnA:

What kind of repercussions would make him a bonafide truth teller? If you take the worst repercussion that comes to my mind, that would be Death. But if no such repercussion has happened to him, as of yet, then that would mean he is a bonafide story teller. In other words by his own logic and verbalized thought, death legitimizes him, no death de-legitimizes him and he knows that.

His last sentence is not one to convince you, in which I might have expected something along the lines, i.e. “you have to believe me, this is God’s honest truth” etc., instead it seems to me he plants a seed of doubt “information is up to you” , so that it gives you conspirative thinking and controversy is now planted.

Not to change the subject but what do you think of Phil Schneider? Does his death give his story credibility to you?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you. Yes it has been stated to me many times that gravity is a wave but it is not a wave and does not move in waves and is not in wave or particle form? I have stated many times that I have no education in physics. I am fascinated by it but don’t have the time or money to educate myself on the topic. I will watch the video you posted and maybe some of my ignorance will become knowledge.
But I have a sneaking suspicion if you guys understood what you were talking about you could explain it plainly.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He’s a troll. He has a couple of accounts. He tries to say as much as he can about dead flesh and Leedskalnin without saying anything. It’s kinda funny, then annoying, then it becomes hilarious.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

...except you did just change the subject.
In fact you seem to want to change the subject to something completely off topic ...?

WTF...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

...so on the one hand one state "I have no education in physics", yet on the other you claim that "But I have a sneaking suspicion if you guys understood what you were talking about you could explain it plainly" ????

WOW

how in the fark does that logic work...????

Sorry to come across as having a go at you, but your last two posts are mind numbing.

How can you possibly judge what people can explain plainly, if you don't understand the subject...?
Have you attempted to understand basic physics, rather than just use uneducated logic to try and put things together ?
Being polite - I'll give you a suggestion - read these two books as a primer and you'll get yourself to a basic university level of understanding. Until you get to that point, trying to point out what others can and can't explain "plainly" is nonsensical.

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The gentleman on the left . I wonder if hes parted the red sea yet? Did he not acquire some sort of magical powers?

I shall say nothing re the others.

edit on 25-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Not to change the subject but what do you think of Phil Schneider? Does his death give his story credibility to you?

I’ll have to read up on Phil...I chime in on Bob, because Bob and his story was popularly nationalized... and his story went global during my younger years. To me, his “fifteen minutes of fame“ so to speak, sticks out as the most memorable. I have intermittent years of passing with the lost for interest in all things UFO and Aliens and then get re-interested in it. So I’m not background familiar with the celebrity of all the experts and non-experts that have come along since Bob’s story first hit the airwaves...yes George Knapp and Art Bell and George Norry are known to me. So excuse me if I have not become familiar with Phil.

My quasi analogy to what Bob said about “repercussions” ... reminds me of the Baron Report (1965-1966) in which a NASA worker (with credibility) and his family mysteriously all died (repercussions perhaps?) in an “accident” a week after his submitting a non-favorable report of the discrepancies and inefficiencies on an Apollo capsule. My opinion.... the government was behind the cause of the accident (repercussion) to shut him up from further testimony. I have not one shred of evidence for this....just the same conspiracy hunch other people do. You’d have to have your head buried in the sand, if you don’t think that if the government wants to end you, that they won’t ...

IMO Bob has nothing to offer but ten dollar words and tells a good yawn... If it was all real and seen as a threat to national security... I think he would have been pushing daisies, taking a dirt nap long ago. His story, his tape (video) is his insurance policy for his un truths. It seems to me, and perhaps the government, his story telling is not seen as a case for a national security threat. So....he lives to breath another day.

Baron Report (1965-1966)

Source Link: history.nasa.gov...

edit on 25-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join