It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People somthing not right going on in America about losing your freedoms with this Corona virus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Whether the tests are true when they're proven to be false or they're just faking it to have the numbers where Americans can lose their freedom and given by the government thathfreedom is a privilege and not a right no longer.
this is what is happening in Hong Kong and it makes sense and it gives you a true figure of actually how many people have actually got the virus.

hongkongfp.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yep...FEMA just hours ago announced a warning to school parents....their kids go to camps if they are exposed to covid for isolation

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's not just the US or Hong Kong....it's # Everywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It's not just the US or Hong Kong....it's # Everywhere.

Just....

Damn.

That's a powerful image that pretty much sums up where we are right now in the battle between nationalism and globalism.

I think I'll watch Hunger Games again tonight.

Just to remind myself about the road we don't want to choose.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

what's the story behind the image?

has our world devolved this much?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Americans don't actually want or even like freedom anymore.

While they may perform lip service that they do, most secretly or openly want authority to fix their problems. You see, long ago normal citizens forgot that their destiny or fate is in their hands. The idea that they themselves can dictate their own outcomes is now offensive because it takes work and persistence.

So rather than take any form of accountability, they listen to cues from the chosen one's on who fault their shortcomings are. A vast majority don't take any part in the decision making, much less stay informed... So there's now a system where every four years, we act like one person is going to change everything, and in between then, almost everyone tunes out. Anything wrong also gets blamed on the chosen one who wins every four years, so we don't have to admit systemic problems in the citizens themselves, or the collective state or lack there of in society.

The freedoms have been gone, by proxy for some time after fear got the best of everyone. You can find different buzzwords to make almost every citizen scared.... It's quite easy, the hardest part being able to identify what their pain points are. for some, it's terrorists over in caves stuck in the stone age, somehow they're going to bring it all down. For others, the fear is in Nazis or now germs.

Either way, what I'm getting at is in large part, they're all simps looking for someone to call their savior. And while deep down, many know that isn't possible, they just want someone to blame or praise while acting like they are doing something, are some kind of woke, or for many just part of something.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So, what's the point? Trump has admitted he knew in February 2020 that the virus is off the scale, if he admits that, then he admits that he has the responsibility for most American deaths.

So where do you want to be?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What Trump knew is no different than what a whole bunch of others knew . This is all political at this point and if Trump is President after 2020 it will all start again . We are all being played , you now have officials linking going back to normal to climate change . If I can't be free I don't want to be around . I will also not go down without a fight , and there are millions of people just like me . Hospitalizations and deaths are dropping so the Media switches to how many cases there are. Yes we are being played , it is time to change the rules of the game .

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There is definitely something wrong. The coordinated riots right after an engineered virus was released. The press attacks on the Constitution seem coordinated. Some malevolence is behind all this. Some rich, globalist, bastards are running their agenda on us. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about all of this crap.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

What Trump knew is no different than what a whole bunch of others knew . This is all political at this point and if Trump is President after 2020 it will all start again . We are all being played , you now have officials linking going back to normal to climate change .

Of course they are... They use talking points to drum up support from their base. The politicians themselves don't actually care, the proof is in their actions vs words.

Inversely, the other side seethes at the thought of any kind of a response to the environment.

I don't think the world is ending anytime soon to global warming, but if the free market found a clean and renewable source of energy that was cheaper than traditional sources, than that would be an organic change... One that could create whole new industries, and honestly that wouldn't be such a bad thing right now considering with innovation comes jobs (obviously it would take some away too, but during the beginning part of any scale of transition both spaces could operate).

I'd venture to guess if that did happen, both sides would make it very political even if it wasn't. I'm sure one side would basque in glory and self promotion acting like they did it instead of risk takers and entrepreneurs, while the other despised it out of spite.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is definitely something wrong. The coordinated riots right after an engineered virus was released. The press attacks on the Constitution seem coordinated. Some malevolence is behind all this. Some rich, globalist, bastards are running their agenda on us. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about all of this crap.

Right from the start, before the coordinated riots, we had an oil price war jright around the time China failed to contain their virus and the rest of the workd chose to allow it tobe imported to their nations. That was already suspicious as ____. Then the riots on top of those.

Plans are afoot for certain.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

It was at an anti-lockdown protest in Melbourne.

has our world devolved this much?

Personally, I'd say yes. The recent road map out of lockdown for the Chinese CommunistState of Victoria is pretty much now locked it to be potentially endless, literally.

Consider the Australian Governments admissions, through the Therapeutic Goods Administration, regarding PCR testing and blood testing regimes;

The extent to which a positive PCR result correlates with the infectious state of an individual is still being determined.”

and

There is limited evidence available to assess the accuracy and clinical utility of available COVID-19 tests.”

and

serological assays have limited, if any, role in the diagnosis of acute COVID-19 infection.”

So in paraphrasing the above, they know the PCR test id dodgy and the blood tests are useless. Source. But every positive Covid19 test is treated as an absolute, unquestionable factual case of C19, and more than sufficient justification to lock people up.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Your not just catching on to this, are you? Became pretty clear to be about two weeks into the plandemic.

Maybe there is a health crisis, maybe there isn't. Either way, it's been co-opted by organisms that wast control. And then if they do think they are doing good (which I doubt), C.S. Lewis said:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I watched Joe Rogan too and then I remembered learning in the 90's that bats are covered with coronaviruses and germs.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Freedom will be lost once the last breath of freedom is spoke. I believe, will never happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Americans don't actually want or even like freedom anymore. ...

Damn straight.

I came to the realization ages ago that most humans prefer to live on bondage. They like a veneer of freedom and will even go to great lengths to help create and maintain the illusion, but they want to be treated like sheep.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

gellerreport.com...

www.breitbart.com...

freebeacon.com...

cms.frontpagemag.com...

www.dailywire.com...

nationalinterest.org...

It's not a #in secret.

He wants you dead, literally.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

A lot of you aren't going to believe this but I decided to put here any way.

San Antonio hospital Ontario Ca.

Gotta call from a friend today said he was in San Atone and he has
the virus. And while I'm think'n like, crap now I know someone who
has it. He says "Hold on I'm not done yet" okay. He told me he was fine all
the way up to yesterday. So by last night he got rushed to the hospital
Kaiser here in Fontana. Ca. They diagnosed him as dehydrated and he
had a urinary track infection (not sure about my spelling on that).

They got him feel'n better and said we're gonna give you a flu shot
"just incase" Not a vaccine for covid just the normal flu shot. He
thought huh no big deal okay. Flu shot and they boot him.
He jumps a bus and gets off in Ontario where his truck was parked
some where close.

He told me he remembers standing on the side walk at
the bus stop then an ambulance ride and he woke up in San
Antonio hospital. Now he has covid. Thing is they didn't know
he was just checked out at Kaiser. Those are the facts as he
told them to me. I offer nothing more than the info make of it
what you will. I can't call him because his phone ended up
in his friends car and he's try'n to get that right now as they
kicked him from the hospital there also.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: myselfaswell

I believe it is from the protest which happened in Melbourne Australia a few days ago. Footage of the arrest can be seen around the 40 second mark in this video:

What I found to be an even more disgusting display of police misconduct was when they tackled and arrested a reporter from Rebel News as he was in the middle of doing a report on the protest:

It was footage like this which made me decide to make a thread which was critical of police choosing to abuse their power. The right and even the centrists have spent a lot of time defending the police but I feel it's also important to call them out when they act like complete authoritarian morons carrying out the dystopian orders of leftist leaders. They need to realize they cannot play both sides of the game without consequences.
edit on 10/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
We need to look closely what is happening in Australia, the same operators run things in USA, EU....

Cartoon virus

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join