It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People somthing not right going on in America about losing your freedoms with this Corona virus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Pffft who they going to send to enforce anything?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No one is more blind as those who don't want to see. To solve a problem you must first admit that you have a problem. Now the real important bit. Any government any where can test everyone they come across. The results can be instantaneous, bbbuuuttt, the minute you get the all clear you can meet someone "active" and whoosh, you think you're negative and OK but you've just been infected.
What they really should be testing for is antibodies, ie. proof that you've already had it and cannot get it or transmit it, therefore no need for you to do any distancing, masks, isolation s etc. etc.
But they've got that angle covered. Even though they say their soon to be "new" vaccine will stop it (as you know a vaccine produces antibodies to fight the virus) your anti bodies are useless and you can get Covid again.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I haven't lost any freedoms.

Which freedoms have you lost?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Try going to the store without a mask on, or eating out at a restaurant with out your mask.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

thank you for the information

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep...FEMA just hours ago announced a warning to school parents....their kids go to camps if they are exposed to covid for isolation

No they didn't. The CDC has a section on their website to help schools deal with disasters. What you're talking about is 100% false information.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
at least around here you dont have to wear a mask outside. because its pointless unless you are literally packed in a crowd like at a concert

eff that. muzzle me outdoors like a horse i will split you

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Too many Americans cheer the mask. In Australia and Great Britain non-compliance or dissent can get you beaten and sent to jail, handcuffed if you happen to be a pregnant woman.

Big Brother is here, and many cheer. Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Need a brand new passport?
Or you want to travel to a country that bans Americans.

If l leave Japan it's almost impossible to return.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

travel.state.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Try going to the store without a mask on, or eating out at a restaurant with out your mask.

I can always choose to eat somewhere else or shop at a different store. Plenty of places here allow non mask.

I do not own those businesses. I do not have the right to tell them how to run them.
freedom does not mean that a business has to do what I like.

Did you think you lost your freedom when a store kicked you out for not wearing shoes or a shirt?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Need a brand new passport?
Or you want to travel to a country that bans Americans.

If l leave Japan it's almost impossible to return.

I have a passport. And was able to renew my driver license just fine last month.

If other countries want to limit visitors that's their issue.
The constitution does not give me the freedom to travel in some other country if that country doesn't want me there.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Nothing in that link is taking away my freedom.
It does not say that passports will not be given or that I can't use the one I have. it only says that

We have temporarily suspended expedited passport processing

[ˈekspəˌdīt]
VERB
expedited (past tense) · expedited (past participle)

make (an action or process) happen sooner or be accomplished more quickly.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Well in the UK it'l be..dum dum dum...The Coviiiiid Marshallllssssss. I'm hoping they'l be on horseback with Cowboy Hats on.

Covid Marshals

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think you nailed it. Americans have come to expect others to do whatever is necessary to maintain our freedoms. Heroes do that kinda stuff and we're not heroes. As proof look at all the statues of regular Americans who rose to heroic acts they have torn down. Maybe they're jealous, maybe they're angry at themselves, it doesn't matter. TV has made us observers rather than participants.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Either way, it sucks that it's come to this.

Maybe eventually they'll have had enough... Though I think their threshold is probably pretty far off, many are still asking for more to be taken away or controlled.

Luckily I think America is still vast enough you can find small communities that are insulated from the affairs of the big cities. You can still just go exist and do your thing with only the tax man to worry about appeasing.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If you happen to live in one of the 25 states in which it is illegal to practice boycott against Israel, your First Amendment rights have been abridged. You've lost that right to protest.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: Lysergic

Well in the UK it'l be..dum dum dum...The Coviiiiid Marshallllssssss. I'm hoping they'l be on horseback with Cowboy Hats on.

Covid Marshals

Wow, I wish you were joking.

Covid Marshals?

more like **** **** ***s

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

illegal to practice boycott against Israel

That happened because of covid?

The topic is covid being a reason why freedoms are taken.

But for the record I can boycott whomever I choose.
No one can force me to buy anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No, it happened before Covid.

Depending upon which state you live in, if you happen to boycott certain Israeli products, you are in violation of state legislation. If you boycott French or Russian products, no problem.

20 some odd states have such legislation.

So First Amendment freedoms have already been taken away. Consider what was done to the 4th Amendment by the USA Patriot Act, and you have a glimpse of what might be accomplished by Covid fanatics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join