It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

He is more than likely confusing Trump with the former Dem presidential nominee, John Kerry. I seem to recall John Kerry saying that only losers join the military.

Your recollection is faulty.

John Kerry never said any such thing.

John Kerry did, however, earn the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and a Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam.

So he is one of Trump's losers and suckers.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Oh yea because you’re always here in the US studying Trump

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
a reply to: chr0naut
Oh yea because you’re always here in the US studying Trump

What Trump says and does is broadcast around the world, almost without limitation.

Others, in other countries around the world, have just as good a knowledge of American politics as the average American. They can, and do, watch the same media.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

"I didn't really want to get involved in the war", Kerry said in a book of Vietnam reminiscences published in 1986. "When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that's what I thought I was going to be doing.

Sounds like he likes to be in the thick of it....

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So you believe something bad said about someone you don’t like without proof because you don’t like them. Be fair, to yourself here. Would you accept hearing something bad about someone you like without proof? Oh I know the answer!!! You wouldn’t! You’d deny and ignore and attack the source...

Believe what you want is all that matters at this stage of the race, but you can’t hold any attempt of truth for even yourself with your methodology.

a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Kerry did say the troops are dumb back in 2006. But, democrat so ignore defend and support right?

a reply to: rnaa

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No matter what the media says, Trump will always have respect for our fallen Soldiers.

So while you claim up and down that a rumor of our president saying disparaging remarks about armed service veterans is not true, even though you do agree he didn't respect McCain, a veteran, albeit politician as well I'll give you that. But then you go and make a glaringly presumptive statement about a very flippant president and how you know what he's doing and thinking into the future, I thought this guy was a 4-D chess player and you're telling me he will ALWAYS have respect for our fallen soldiers when he clearly has disrespected several in public and is so far out of touch I don't think he even understands their sacrifice.

If he doesn't like people who get caught...cuz they're losers....he obviously doesn't respect the ones who died for they cost his United Banks of America some fighter planes or unspent munitions. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make the connection if he doesn't like POWs he ain't gonna like the dead.

Please if you are a whole hearted Trump supporter please stay your heart don't act rash if the man loses, please allow the country to move on from this unbelievably stressful time.
I know you are strong willed and I respect you for that
, you deserve a better leader than him, honestly.

Peace Outside
edit on 6-9-2020 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
If there was a video, EVERY effin fake news network would be airing it 24/7. Did you see it? No?

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

I will take "Is that Alex Jones for $500", talk about broken caps lock, step away from the screen and pop your daily pills, then put on some soothing music

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

What a condescending post. Ignorant of reality. Trump went into his own pocket to save the veterans day parade in New York in 95. Spent 5 million of his own cash and another two he got friends to contribute.

His personal beef with McCain is one a great deal of veterans had with McCain. He used his service and POW status to shield himself from criticism. Trump broke his shield. It was awe inspiring. The worst thing about McCain is that his service was less than exemplary to begin with. Which made his using it as a shield, extraordinarily sick.

Then for you to go off about trump supporters becoming violent should he lose, is beyond the pale. The left hasn't gotten over 2016 still. They rioted for weeks afterwards. Don't cast their ill deeds onto us Trump supporters. We are far smarter and far less inclined to senseless violence. If there is violence because trump lost, it won't be mindless looting and burning businesses. It will be more along the lines of civil war violence. But that's only if it's an obviously fraudulent election.

edit on 6-9-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It will be more along the lines of civil war violence. But that's only if it's an obviously fraudulent election.

Your certainty on the fact that it wouldn't just be regular old violence it'll be "civil war" violence is exactly the thinking that scares.me because what stops Trump from making people BELIEVE it was a fraudulent election?

The fact you link any kind of loss for president Trump to violence makes you no different than the people you view as enemies in your own eyes.

Sure the system isn't perfect, but the man is willingly telling people to attempt voter fraud, and if that's some other crusade against the swamp in your eyes, it think what you might be seeing...as we have all heard here before...that's just swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Not true at all. Trump isn't encouraging voter fraud, he's put (and attempted to put) better protections in place than anybody I can think of in the last 40 years. Probably longer. Its democrats who oppose anything resembling a secure/verifiable election.

Trump can't rule out ANY option for dealing with a fraudulent election. What part of "We aren't letting the radical left take this country" did they not get?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would read through this but I am tired of all the defending and justification. I am tired of not a single not one single conservative standing up for what is right and just and call this out! I am tired of hearing about the Clintons and Soros and as they say so called traitor McCain who actually fought for this country, that is deflection at it's fines! I am tired of hearing this was misquoted, when even Faux News reports it and then of course that is a bad reporter! I am tired of it never ever, ever possibly being his fault!

Donald J Trump never served in the Military, NO TRUMP HAS! They are cowards or draft dodgers at best! He has mocked the military so many times its becoming a joke...But not one single Conservative on ATS will stand up to a bulling coward you calls our military Losers cause you are all suckers!

I am sure I will be flamed ridiculed and pointed out how many other politicians don't serve but again not one will comment about him directly because they can't...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: toolgal462

He is more than likely confusing Trump with the former Dem presidential nominee, John Kerry. I seem to recall John Kerry saying that only losers join the military.

Your recollection is faulty.

John Kerry never said any such thing.

John Kerry did, however, earn the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and a Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam.

So he is one of Trump's losers and suckers.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poofmander
a reply to: Arnie123

No matter what the media says, Trump will always have respect for our fallen Soldiers.

So while you claim up and down that a rumor of our president saying disparaging remarks about armed service veterans is not true, even though you do agree he didn't respect McCain, a veteran, albeit politician as well I'll give you that. But then you go and make a glaringly presumptive statement about a very flippant president and how you know what he's doing and thinking into the future, I thought this guy was a 4-D chess player and you're telling me he will ALWAYS have respect for our fallen soldiers when he clearly has disrespected several in public and is so far out of touch I don't think he even understands their sacrifice.

If he doesn't like people who get caught...cuz they're losers....he obviously doesn't respect the ones who died for they cost his United Banks of America some fighter planes or unspent munitions. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make the connection if he doesn't like POWs he ain't gonna like the dead.

Please if you are a whole hearted Trump supporter please stay your heart don't act rash if the man loses, please allow the country to move on from this unbelievably stressful time.
I know you are strong willed and I respect you for that
, you deserve a better leader than him, honestly.

Peace Outside
That’s your opinion and duly noted, my perceptions and views are different and thus I don’t subscribe to your sauce.

I certainly don’t need your thanks and pretentious post as well, the fact that you’re willing to believe an unsubstantiated rumor because your general disdain and dislike for Trump says a lot about yourself as well, perhaps a mirror?

You see, I’m not wrapped in some media bubble such as yourself, the fact that you’re telling me to move on peacefully should Trump lose falls on deaf ears, why? You should be telling that to yourself and others are aren’t happy that Trump won back in 2016, so it’s rather hypocritical and kinda creepy that your trying to turn that around on us, laughable.

Keep your strong will and respect, I have the leader I want and America needs, as evident of his actions throughout his four years.

Trump 2020.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I would read through this but I am tired of all the defending and justification. I am tired of not a single not one single conservative standing up for what is right and just and call this out! I am tired of hearing about the Clintons and Soros and as they say so called traitor McCain who actually fought for this country, that is deflection at it's fines! I am tired of hearing this was misquoted, when even Faux News reports it and then of course that is a bad reporter! I am tired of it never ever, ever possibly being his fault!

Donald J Trump never served in the Military, NO TRUMP HAS! They are cowards or draft dodgers at best! He has mocked the military so many times its becoming a joke...But not one single Conservative on ATS will stand up to a bulling coward you calls our military Losers cause you are all suckers!

I am sure I will be flamed ridiculed and pointed out how many other politicians don't serve but again not one will comment about him directly because they can't...
I joined back in 2009, when did you serve?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

there is a difference between a misquote,and a total fabrication. The story is a fabrication. over 10 people on record have said Trump never said that.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions,INCLUDING TEMPORARY POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And to think Kerry was a major player in the Iran Deal 🤫

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Call what out?

If you mean calling out the complete horse# peddled by The Atlantic and liberal media, that has been done already.

edit on Sun Sep 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Censor evasion...

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MetalThunder

And to think Kerry was a major player in the Iran Deal 🤫

I don't know of any other President in the past decades ,that has been in less conflicts than our current one. In fact Obama /Biden/Clinton administration etc ad nauseum... .every day we were in a conflict for 8 years straight

Peace.... Not war mongering..
That serves and respects our military and all the lives just fine with me..

edit on 962020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join