It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Cool story bro, but you don’t have a bone in this fight, furthermore you really don’t know what you’re talking about, boasting about you being a Canadian doesn’t help you position concerning American politics and society.

It actually looks a lot worse for you guys because not only aren’t you American, but don’t even live here, so how can you attempt to bring anything to the discussion if all your going by is a filter? Rationalizing it with your current level of education isn’t enough, it’s like me trying to giving you crap for y’all gun laws and why y’all should carry but I don’t understand the culture thus am ignorant to the views and frames of references to the normal every day Canadian.

Do you really think we care what northern Canadians and natives think? No, they aren’t in the spectrum, thus not even a factor.

All you’re doing is enforcing the typical emotional approach as all anti-Trumpers do, makes little difference to us.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

If you think trump has committed tax fraud, you're beyond crazy. Billionaires undergo an audit every single year. They employ an army of accountants and tax lawyers to ensure they pay not a penny more than owed. Take your crazy conspiracy theory to the hoax bin.

Well if he is not guilty and he never lied than why not releasing he's tax return...so it can be compare to loan application inflating asset to secure loan is bank fraud its lying its making a fraudulent statment about what would secure the loan.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

To piss you guys off.

He's not required by law to release it. He simply defied a "Norm" which is not enforceable and totally optional.

He declined.

Get over it. Do it now

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Billionaires undergo an audit every single year

Seriously, when did we start defending billionaires?

I'm not a Democrat I'm not a Republican...I'm poor, this space was a place where the people criticized the entire governmental system and oh how it's shifted over the decades.

Never thought I'd see the day. Might have to leave you guys to your Trump gazing, if anyone believes that guy is looking out for anyone other than himself I honestly shed a tear for you.

edit on 7-9-2020 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Defending billionaires? Come on man, this is Capitalistic America, our goal is to get RICH, Wealthy, at least to the point where we are deemed economic safety.

Who cares if Trump is a billionaire? I certainly don’t, what of it? Indicative of a certain mindset I see.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

A Word of Caution...
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Cool story bro, but you don’t have a bone in this fight, furthermore you really don’t know what you’re talking about, boasting about you being a Canadian doesn’t help you position concerning American politics and society.

It actually looks a lot worse for you guys because not only aren’t you American, but don’t even live here, so how can you attempt to bring anything to the discussion if all your going by is a filter? Rationalizing it with your current level of education isn’t enough, it’s like me trying to giving you crap for y’all gun laws and why y’all should carry but I don’t understand the culture thus am ignorant to the views and frames of references to the normal every day Canadian.

Do you really think we care what northern Canadians and natives think? No, they aren’t in the spectrum, thus not even a factor.

All you’re doing is enforcing the typical emotional approach as all anti-Trumpers do, makes little difference to us.

lol...first of all my father was american burried in Maryland my brother was posted on a nuclear submarine in the us navy .

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

To piss you guys off.

He's not required by law to release it. He simply defied a "Norm" which is not enforceable and totally optional.

He declined.

Get over it. Do it now

ok you just prove a point that im trying to bring up for a wile......

you said and i quote..."To piss you guys off."

You dont run a county by pissing people off...nothing constructive will come out of it...if you dont deleive me try this tonight... go see you wife and piss her up and tomorow tell me if anything constructive come out of it...when you spit in the air it always come back down...

if i go out a do my best to piss off the police im sure they will look and find something illegal that did...

trump brought this upon himself and if realy you guys elect him to piss off people and disrupt peace well you dont love your country.

edit on 7-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: RAY1990
I remember that day well. The chopper could have easily flew into the rain unless it's made of highly absorbent cardboard.

If this is the reason he didn't show up despite being in the area then shame on him for the lack of duty or or honour.

The rest that's in the link/story is fairly accurate from my recollection.

Freaking false. Ill link the Vox article.

www.vox.com...

Oh and FOX as well.
www.foxnews.com...

Its a made up story,and just jennifer at fox does not fox leadership make.

It is not a made up story that he did not show because of weather.

I highly dispute the dangers of the weather that day. Notice in my post that I say the magic words "if this is the reason" no?

Check for yourself, I'm not a pilot though I remember most of Europe having a slight drizzle that day and next to no wind.

I imagine there's flybys in that YouTube video... I know we had plenty in the UK. O can't imagine one of the world's best maintained aircraft with the best pilots and most vigorous safety and training cannot fly in those conditions.

The rest? Whatever, I don't hold him in high regards and I can fully believe he gave excuses for not attending.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
China and Russia Luv this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The rest? Whatever, I don't hold him in high regards and I can fully believe he gave excuses for not attending.

Why go in the first place then if it was all planned out not to go...OK we will go and get 190 miles away and call it off...lol The day Kobe died in a helo crash had clear weather all over the place...well not right were he died, but hey a lot of other places had it.

In the end who really cares out side of a OMB moment as this "new breaking" story happened over two years ago... But then Trump went to the 75th anniversary at Normandy just last year and was a big success. As we look back in 2018 with this event everyone there says that the news is incorrect even Bolton said so, so what is there to debate here... geez.

You are not a pilot so I suggest you keep it that way...

edit on 7-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you think that was the President's only engagement that day?

Hell do I know why he didn't show, I can try and find the exact visibility and weather of the day, the route he potentially would've took etc etc but what's the point?

I'm not a pilot. I do know a thing or two about safety though. I understand the capabilities of a state of the art helicopter in the hands of the best pilots and in my opinion the poor weather angle is bs.

How many times has Trump dropped out of important functions and political meetings?

You are not a pilot so I suggest you keep it that way...

How American of you to suggest that! Thanks ☺️ May I suggest that Americans keep their arrangements and punctuality regarding the allied forces?

Or is that rude?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Atlantic editor, JEFF GOLDBERG now back-tracks.

twitter.com...

President Trump will Sue this Commie out of existence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I remember that day well. The chopper could have easily flew into the rain unless it's made of highly absorbent cardboard.

If this is the reason he didn't show up despite being in the area then shame on him for the lack of duty or or honour.

The rest that's in the link/story is fairly accurate from my recollection.

Freaking false. Ill link the Vox article.

www.vox.com...

Oh and FOX as well.
www.foxnews.com...

Its a made up story,and just jennifer at fox does not fox leadership make.

It is not a made up story that he did not show because of weather.

I highly dispute the dangers of the weather that day. Notice in my post that I say the magic words "if this is the reason" no?

Check for yourself, I'm not a pilot though I remember most of Europe having a slight drizzle that day and next to no wind.

I imagine there's flybys in that YouTube video... I know we had plenty in the UK. O can't imagine one of the world's best maintained aircraft with the best pilots and most vigorous safety and training cannot fly in those conditions.

So you didnt read the post i responded to earlier huh? I posted proof Trump DID NOT GO BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER. THE FIRST STOP NOT THE SECOND ONE. His pilots said it was not safe for him to do so. John bolton even confirmed it as well.
You guys may be OK with risking your dignataries lives but we are not. ALso driving was dangerous as well because there is a lack of emergency routes to take since its not a highway.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Atlantic editor, JEFF GOLDBERG now back-tracks.

twitter.com...

President Trump will Sue this Commie out of existence.

Here's the video............ 😃

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How many times has Trump dropped out of important functions and political meetings?

IDK do you? I bet not many, and I would bet Obama dropped out of more if you want to compare Presidents... We already know your point that facts mean little since you dislike him so much...lol

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

What? Defending billionaires? Telling you how the tax man works isn't "defending billionaires."

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Another person who doesn't understand finance. They don't just take your word for it when you get a loan. You submit verification. Usually your tax returns.

But guess what, inflating values like you've insinuated here isn't tax fraud nor bank fraud. Go get a heloc. They will do an appraisal and determine the value of your home for the loan. That value is not the taxable value. The tax man will tell you the taxable value and you'll pay on that value. You can argue about the value with the tax man and if you can convince him it's worth less and he accepts you owe less taxes. None of this is fraud on either end (tax or bank).

But you've illustrated very well the most likely reason that he hasn't released his taxes. People don't understand the laws and would accuse him of fraud where none exists. Why would any sane person give ammunition to the opposition?

(post by Willtell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

11 people said he did not say what he is accused of. One of those hates him. And surprise but the atlantic put out a statement saying it was not true.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join