It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
(post by jseeley removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: tamusan

This is looking real bad for Trump, especially coming out on time for Memorial Day weekend! HAHA

But, not much of this info is really stuff we didn't already know. It was all leaked as it happened. It's just this kind of stuff gets buried in news cycles.

I'll tell you what though! If Biden wins, he's going to owe his election to Republicans. Because this is them. This is Republican's throwing their force against Trump.

As one John Kasich said, "We're renting Joe Biden, not buying!"

First of all, it is Labor Day weekend, not Memorial Day.

And as usual, you have everything backwards and upside down just like you did with the summer holidays.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: jacobe001
a reply to: tamusan

I would say the answer is 100% yes given his disdain for the military.

I’m sure you have evidence of Trumps disdain for the military. No?

He is more than likely confusing Trump with the former Dem presidential nominee, John Kerry. I seem to recall John Kerry saying that only losers join the military.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: jseeley
Man, you Dims are grasping by your fingernails. DESPERATION!!!

Geee, I wonder what they are trying to distract people from with this nonsense?

The distraction from Trump's actual accomplishments and job performance is pure desperation. The MSM like to brainwash sheeple into thinking that Trump's superficial idiosyncrasies and what he 'says" or does not say is most important. NOPE.
IT'S ALL ABOUT JOB PERFORMANCE.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If the story is true then what do you really expect from a man who's family has never served.

Link to text below

Friedrich Trump- Is Donald Trump’s grandfather. When he realized he was close to the age of compulsory military service in the Bavarian army, he emigrated to the United States. After making his money off of the gold miners headed to the Yukon, he returned to Germany to get married. When authorities found that he had emigrated when young to avoid fulfilling his military service, he lost his Bavarian citizenship; he and his family returned to the United States.

Frederick Christ Trump Sr. - Is Donald Trump’s father. Trump was investigated by a U.S. Senate committee for wartime profiteering (1954), and by the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division for civil rights violations (1973). Trump's reputation as a landlord inspired a critical song by tenant and folk singer Woody Guthrie. For decades after World War II Trump told friends and family that his family was of Swedish origin, to avoid confrontation with the largely Jewish tenant population living in his rental properties. He had three sons; Frederick Christ Trump Jr. , Donald Trump, and Robert Trump , none of which served in the military. Donald is famous for taking multiple deferments, because of bone spurs.

He has argued that his time at the New York Military Academy should count for something. Let’s keep in mind he was there from the age of 13 to 18, so middle school and high school. His father sent him to the Military Academy “to straighten him out” because he was a bit of a problem child. While at school, he was removed from a position as a company commander and placed into a position on the administrative staff (he will also argue that he was “promoted”). but it was actually because of his ineffectiveness as a leader and manager.

Donald Trump: Trump was in a military academy/ROTC, but when he came up for the draft, he pretended to have ‘bone spurs’ to avoid service (despite being very active in college sports)

edit on 5-9-2020 by walkinghomer because: added donald

edit on 5-9-2020 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Spoiler alert: it's not.

Trump is ending wars like it's going out of style. It's a wonderful thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ha you took the bait

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Spoiler alert: it's not.

Trump is ending wars like it's going out of style. It's a wonderful thing.

Yup. Another reason why the corrupt deep state, msm, and dnc hate our POTUS. This is all about good vs evil. And the whitehats are winning.
edit on 5-9-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Whatever, I spent 28 years in the military flying, Trump didn't make the call, a President would never make that call. You all on the left thinks for some reason Trump makes all these calls around him and he basically makes none.

Enough said..

So if the POTUS says "I ain't going", the military make him go anyway? Get real.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

She was a truck mechanic during the Second World War. Possibly the only world leader with a truck driving licence and experience of driving one as a day job.

Her children and male grandchildren have all served as well. Princes Andrew and Harry both flew helicopters in combat, in the Falklands and Afghanistan respectively. Prince William still puts in the hours as a search and rescue helicopter pilot out of North Wales.

I have little time for the monarchy but I admire their sense of moral duty.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

So if the POTUS says "I ain't going", the military make him go anyway? Get real.

So everyone including Bolton said he didn't say it, and that he wanted to go, so who needs to get real. My point was that the narrative that he could have flown and he somehow made the call not to fly is total bull. We know for fact the flight was canx due to weather, so what else do you want?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Fao a start where were all the other flights canceled due to rain that day?

That would be nowhere.

And why not just take the motorcade like the other dignitaries did?

I want to know that.

edit on 5-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Need to watch out for that Andrew one all the same.

When people turn one hundred years old over here they get a letter from the queen.

But when the girls turn sixteen they get a txt message fae Andrew the dirty'wrong yin.

edit on 5-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by Paul911GT3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

This thread ain’t big enough for the both of us!
Lol
I read your post and thought “I don’t remember writing that”
edit on 5-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The fakest of fake news

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rikku

Did they also cancel the drive?

My minds wondering how other world dignitaries can turn up to pay their respects, but not Donald.

Coz he was not allowed out to play?

Next, it will be the dog ate the constitution nevermind his homework.

The secret service would not had been able to guarantee his security,because those roads were not highways. Other dignataries are expendable apparently.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: yuppa

Cant believe people are still arguing over fake news. Ok, the claim is he didnt go because the rain ,maybe this will help show how silly that is. This was from the American Commemoration Ceremony at Suresnes Cemetery. For people that dont know this is one of the amarican cemeteries in Paris look closely you can see the eiffel tower. Notice its raining and hes getting wet.

Yeah,and since PARIS is closer to a emergency exit route the SS decided they could go to that one. I posted the official reason,and its backed up by the navy. your feelings are not important or germane

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xtrozero

Fao a start where were all the other flights canceled due to rain that day?

That would be nowhere.

And why not just take the motorcade like the other dignitaries did?

I want to know that.

I hate to see a fellow hollow earth lover die on this hill. It’s been debunked more thoroughly than hollow earth.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join