It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: jacobe001

The focus should not be on the sources but on Trumps Character and if he is capable of saying such a thing.

What kind of pathetic bull# is this? Now it doesn't matter if it's a lie, if you can imagine him saying it??????? Can I use this logic on any reporting I don't like; "If I can imagine the media lying about this, then it doesn't matter if it's true, I can claim it's a lie!"

I would say the answer is 100% yes given his disdain for the military.

LOL ok. Disdain for the military? What trump are you talking about.

Here's the NYT, 90 days ago:

What’s left, though, is yet another example of Mr. Trump’s dangerous fetishization of the military.

Go ahead, look up the word fetishization.

You know what, I won't even make you look it up: Fetichize "to be excessively or irrationally devoted to [an object, activity, etc]"

Attacking ones character is at an all time high in this country so why should Trump be spared?
A cop puts 6 bullets in the back of someone and rather than focus on the issue at hand, the victims character is attacked where everything is dredged up from their past to see if they are worthy of being shot and or killed.
That literally makes no sense, I hope to god you’re never put in a position of power, your logic is backwards.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If there was a video, EVERY effin fake news network would be airing it 24/7. Did you see it? No?

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Attacking ones character is at an all time high in this country so why should Trump be spared?

Arguably, the media brought this in vogue by doing it to trump.

A cop puts 6 bullets in the back of someone and rather than focus on the issue at hand, the victims character is attacked where everything is dredged up from their past to see if they are worthy of being shot and or killed.

Complete non-sequitur.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

And these types of garbage catchphrase comments are allowed in non-mud pit threads now? So much downhill.

I was being sarcastic as to the normal reason for the lefts motives.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The smart man would simply have worn a cap and did what had to be done methinks, but not Trump.

It doesn't matter does it since no matter what Trump does is wrong to you. In the end it is not his decision to make. The security of the President is not something he actually has a say in. You don't plan to fly there and at the last minute say oh lets take a car...Don't be a dimwit in this...think about it...

I flew a ton of Presidential support missions and these things are planned out weeks or months in advance.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
a reply to: andy06shake

theres documents proving it was the navy that cancelled that flight.
easy to find.
but it seems your mind is already made up and wont let those annoying facts get in the way.

Yeah a lots of peoples are saying it...lol

Please show us the link whee it say they refuse to go?

edit on 5-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Well you do make it hard to take your serious when his statements about McCain changed your vote, only to change it again for the rioting (which was the right decision). Only to convince yourself of some words that he most likely didn't say to change it again.

There is also numerous other big events to consider that your timeline leaves out, but also the ease in which you are swayed makes it hard to take you seriously. It's like your "trying" to play a part or you don't really pay any attention to politics and should have no reason to make this thread.

I lean heavily towards playing a part.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
If it's a lie he should sue the F... out of them, hit them in the pocket!

So...with your logic we should sue Retarded Trump for for the 20 000 lies that he said...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Ok, here you go

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between a lie and slander?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ok, here you go

it say they could not go by helicopter...but it say nothing about cars...every other leaders attend it. he as no excuse deside he dint gove a #%^&

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between a lie and slander?

ok ted cruz daddy kill JFK

dont know stormy danielle

ill provide my tax returne after election

hilary take debate drugs

even lied about the f&&%$ weather

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
If there was a video, EVERY effin fake news network would be airing it 24/7. Did you see it? No?

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

If video exists and it is released you still won't believe. Your next post will be:

DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!! DEEP FAKES!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

more anonymous sources? which is code for made up fake news!

Trump hated mccain because he was a traitor and a warhawk neocon republican

(post by THeGreaTZoiD removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

I would say the answer is 100% yes given his disdain for the military.

I’m sure you have evidence of Trumps disdain for the military. No?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, the plan was to go by helicopter. it was cancelled. Why they didn't go by car is up for speculation. If I remember correctly there were some very specific threats against trump and macron on this trip. Being that it was in france, I would guess macron's detail was comfortable with the security they could provide while, for the same reason, trump's security was not.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The use of anonymous sources in this story reveals the cowardice of the people we’re dealing with here. Without knowing who ratted on Trump, or even their full quotes, the news reader is denied the opportunity to judge the motives of those involved and whether the Atlantic writer is telling the truth. The news reader is reduced to a vector of gossip and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"Ted cruz daddy kill JFK"
Do you know what trump actually said? Here's the quote:

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Mr Trump said. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.“

Not slander.

"dont know stormy danielle"

Saying you don't know someone isn't slander....

"ill provide my tax returne after election"

Also not slander and also an incorrect portrayal of the statement. He said he'd provide them after his audit was over. Is it over? Has the media asked in the last year?

"hilary take debate drugs"

More media lies masquerading. Here's the quote:

Why don’t we do that? We should take a drug test prior because I don’t know what’s going on with Clinton,” he said. “But at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, 'Oh, take me down.' She could barely reach her car,”

Expressing suspicion is not slander either.

"even lied about the f&&%$ weather"

What?

Ok, I can plainly see you do not understand slander. Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

There is no video. Why would there be? The president is only video recorded in public, these conversations were private. Who in the world would have filmed it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join