It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Aye, enough said coz you think so.

But its all coming out in the wash.

Enough said period by Trump for most peoples liking me thinks and then some.

How many major NEWS outlets are covering the story now?

Other world leaders drove to the cemetery that day, Trump just did not want to go by air or by car, just "not a good look" you see.

The smart man would simply have worn a cap and did what had to be done methinks, but not Trump.
edit on 5-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Funny how Marcone and Merkel managed to make the events that day and lay a wreath.

A little rain doesn't seem to have perturbed their attendance at the events.

Pathetic excuses from a pathetic POTUS with no respect for anyone other than himself.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

theres documents proving it was the navy that cancelled that flight.
easy to find.
but it seems your mind is already made up and wont let those annoying facts get in the way.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Did they also cancel the drive?

My minds wondering how other world dignitaries can turn up to pay their respects, but not Donald.

Coz he was not allowed out to play?

Next, it will be the dog ate the constitution nevermind his homework.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Are we honestly surprised that you'll immediately believe anything Anti Trump?

What doesn't surprise me is you concentrate on me rather than the point at hand, I said it sounds like something he'd say I didn't say he said it.... although he probably did.

(post by richapau removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
whats really funny to me is some vets I served with are all bent out of shape over this, and when I ask in all seriousness do you really think Clinton, or Bush Jr or Obama gave a hoot if you lived or died, I get crickets.

The current state of our nation is that we in the military are political pawns and nothing more, why else do you think there is so much ra ra stuff all the time.

I figured that out not long after my first re-enlistment, once upon a time they cared but certainly not during my years in or else we would have a fully functional VA, we wouldnt have to fight like hell to get disability ratings, we wouldnt have 22 a day crossing over.

So spare me the fake outrage over a statement he may or may not have said, cause until someone says I was standing right there when he said it on this day and time I have no choice but to assume after pelosi hair gate coupled with 60 days prior to the election this is a pure politicial hit piece.

Even if he did say it, read what I said again it doesnt matter because none of them care, even the veterans that have gotten into congress have done precious little to improve things for those that served and are still serving.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Irishhaf because: spelling is hard with a migraine.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: yuppa

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

A little history ...

edit on 952020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

John McCain squandered his military service record a long time ago. He was a disgrace by the time he died. And where is there proof of what Trump was alleged to have said? Others there have said it never happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

No, no there is not.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

We have multiple eyewitnesses to the conversations saying it didn't happen and multiple anonymous witnesses saying it did. Who do we believe. After the last 4 years of "anonymous sources" being wrong over and over, I won't be going with them.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Of course it's not true. All one has to do is look at trump's record on the military to know this. He ends wars, doesn't start them. He honors the military all of the time. To the point that the left calls him a nazi and tin pot dictator for his love of the military. Now suddenly he thinks they're dummies? lol.

Not to pick on you here, but it's sad that after 4 years of media lies just like this, people don't immediately see through the "anonymous sources" gambit. The media is full of it.

Also interesting to note that the dems used this same move against lincoln. Old dogs and new tricks....
twitter.com...
edit on 5-9-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

As they say, where there is smoke, there is fire.
The focus should not be on the sources but on Trumps Character and if he is capable of saying such a thing.
I would say the answer is 100% yes given his disdain for the military.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

As they say, where there is smoke, there is fire.
The focus should not be on the sources but on Trumps Character and if he is capable of saying such a thing.

That's a concept ... LoL ... That tactical ploy has already been worn out ... This thread just is 1 example of not dealing with Reality ...

MSM programming gets weaker every attempt and donations go up ...
Carry On

edit on 952020 by MetalThunder because: Makin fools of yourselves LoL

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

What kind of pathetic bull# is this? Now it doesn't matter if it's a lie, if you can imagine him saying it??????? Can I use this logic on any reporting I don't like; "If I can imagine the media lying about this, then it doesn't matter if it's true, I can claim it's a lie!"

LOL ok. Disdain for the military? What trump are you talking about.

Here's the NYT, 90 days ago:

What’s left, though, is yet another example of Mr. Trump’s dangerous fetishization of the military.

Go ahead, look up the word fetishization.

You know what, I won't even make you look it up: Fetichize "to be excessively or irrationally devoted to [an object, activity, etc]"

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How could there be smoke and fire that day ?

It was raining all day 😃

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

What kind of pathetic bull# is this? Now it doesn't matter if it's a lie, if you can imagine him saying it??????? Can I use this logic on any reporting I don't like; "If I can imagine the media lying about this, then it doesn't matter if it's true, I can claim it's a lie!"

LOL ok. Disdain for the military? What trump are you talking about.

Here's the NYT, 90 days ago:

What’s left, though, is yet another example of Mr. Trump’s dangerous fetishization of the military.

Go ahead, look up the word fetishization.

You know what, I won't even make you look it up: Fetichize "to be excessively or irrationally devoted to [an object, activity, etc]"

Attacking ones character is at an all time high in this country so why should Trump be spared?
A cop puts 6 bullets in the back of someone and rather than focus on the issue at hand, the victims character is attacked where everything is dredged up from their past to see if they are worthy of being shot and or killed.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

Are we honestly surprised that you'll immediately believe anything Anti Trump?

What doesn't surprise me is you concentrate on me rather than the point at hand, I said it sounds like something he'd say I didn't say he said it.... although he probably did.
I focus on you because I pity my fellow Man who peddles fake news and emotionally reacts. I feel it is my duty to correct you and show you the errors of your ways, considering you’re not from here, somewhat of a civic duty.

I disagree with your assertion, the overall point at hand is Anonymous sources, fake news and why the audience should avoid consuming questionable data, especially considering election season.

You should Thank Me, as an American in Texas, I have first hand knowledge of American society and mentality that I impart onto you, as well as the other Users of ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If it's a lie he should sue the F... out of them, hit them in the pocket!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join