It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Cops looking on as bystanders?

Any evidence for that?

Look at the Video of Kyle walking Towards them and trying to Give himself Up for Arrest . They were Behind Barriers on that Street and refused to take him into Custody , because they were Ordered to Stand Down by the Mayor .

So the guy with the glock wasn't doing anything whilst having cop bystanders?

That's the point I was questioning.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If you’re referring to the tall skinny hobo dude, he was about 3/10 of a mile from the cops when he shot into the air/at Kyle/at somebody else/whatever.

If you’re talking about Lefty, he was only about a block closer than hobo dude was, and never approached the street blockage.

Kyle was the only one I know of that went up to the line, though I doubt he was asking anybody to arrest him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm referring to the glock guy who lost his bicep...
I reckon he lost his bicep without any police witnesses.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That’s who I referred to as Lefty, yea. I didn’t see any cops within a couple of blocks of him.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's so hard to get through the disinfo.
I think there was media there which may have been confused for police. But I agree with you, I never saw cops until Kyle was trying to give himself up to them without any luck.

Has there ever been a point in history where a child shooting a pedo is condemned?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Negative

Not that I'm aware of

I applaud, support and fully back his actions

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It's so hard to get through the disinfo.
I think there was media there which may have been confused for police. But I agree with you, I never saw cops until Kyle was trying to give himself up to them without any luck.

Has there ever been a point in history where a child shooting a pedo is condemned?

A fat mass murdering incel and a pedo walk into a bar....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

Only one of those descriptions were true.

Protestors are just as much the problem as the rioters and killers. None have denounced the violence from marxist/antifa/BLM mobs. Not one.

I love watching them get knocked over like bowling pins when their moronic selves try stepping in front of cars. Some slow down, sure, don't want to scratch the paint....
edit on 8/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So I guess the fact that he was running away and being pursued by our dearly departed saints of peaceful protest means nothing?

Stop and think about this....you say just leave. Ok he tries to leave and is chased. He is confronted and even attacked WHILE being armed with a deadly weapon. What kind missfiring brain cells do you or they have to think that is an innocent person trying to attack and disarm someone who did nothing threatening? Why the hell would you even attempt to start something with someone who is armed?

Mass murderer/Mass shooter everyone is saying. Pretty sad damn body count for a mass shooting. Just three idiots that attacked Kyle and brought their own demise.

I guess we have already forgotten about the numerous and many people that have been beaten senseless by the mobs or rioters (sorry, peaceful kumbaya protesters) and all the destruction in general. These are not good people. These are not people looking for justice. These are anarchists and criminals that have infiltrated and taken over anything even sort of resembling a peaceful protest.

Pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OwwMyHead

Yea but see he could have tried harder to leave. Or could have left better. And being attacked isn’t an imminent threat, even if it’s by a guy who’s tried to grab your gun once already and is continuing to come after you, or a guy with a skateboard trying to knock your face in after he’s thrown his skateboard at you once already, or a guy running up on you with gun in hand. And if you happen to be flat on your ass for any of those encounters then you should’ve tried to stop, drop, and roll away.

Duh.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No sh@t eh!

People keep harping on "shouldn't of been there" and, while I agree, it doesn't mean that once there, he is denied the right to live and defend himself..he ran away from conflict at every opportunity.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think some people here would like you just just toss up your hands and take your beating because otherwise your a mass murdering psycho...

True psychos are the ones rioting and going after others with the intent to harm, even if they are armed....
edit on 30-8-2020 by OwwMyHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The pedo gets in because he's over 21?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
I'm not sure whether he killed the short pedo in self defence or not...

I support and applaud all his actions after that however.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I also don't appreciate fat shaming.

Which reminds me...
There was an article on the guardian I think where they mentioned the far right wing trying to humanise kyle.

Do you think Kyle should be humanised?

Edit to add ...

"The teen has been charged with shooting and killing two protesters in Kenosha, but it hasn’t stopped some pundits from trying to humanize him"

amp.theguardian.com...

edit on 30-8-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns
I'm not sure whether he killed the short pedo in self defence or not...

I support and applaud all his actions after that however.

Supposedly wrestling over the weapon. I think the sling saved him a few times.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: OwwMyHead

Yea but see he could have tried harder to leave. Or could have left better. And being attacked isn’t an imminent threat, even if it’s by a guy who’s tried to grab your gun once already and is continuing to come after you, or a guy with a skateboard trying to knock your face in after he’s thrown his skateboard at you once already, or a guy running up on you with gun in hand. And if you happen to be flat on your ass for any of those encounters then you should’ve tried to stop, drop, and roll away.

Duh.

A Wisconsin man from out of state rolls into town, straight into a mob of his political opposition, says on camera that he plans on getting "in harm's way" and shoots three unarmed civilians.

WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO???

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I also don't appreciate fat shaming.

Which reminds me...
There was an article on the guardian I think where they mentioned the far right wing trying to humanise kyle.

Do you think Kyle should be humanised?

Edit to add ...

"The teen has been charged with shooting and killing two protesters in Kenosha, but it hasn’t stopped some pundits from trying to humanize him"

amp.theguardian.com...

Humanizing a young disturbed murderer is fine. Lionizing him is not.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is lionising a convicted sexual offender bad too?

I do appreciate the answer, just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't be civil.

edit on 31-8-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join