It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Ththema
Is lionising a convicted sexual offender bad too?

Not killing someone is lionizing them?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The guy is cold now.
I'm not suggesting he wasn't killed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Bloodworth

Jay the Patriot Prayer who died was a convicted felon. Kyle is on video beating a girl. Serial killer Gacy was involved in a lot of charities and Manson played guitar at a church. Doing something good does not automatically make you a great person.

It's already been made clear that the victims in the Kenosha shooting had convictions too. ALL of the victims were not perfect. I don't know about last night's shooter but we can probably say both shooters are not perfect.

How does no one see there are bad people everywhere. There is no winning on this issue. Both sides will lose lives.
Does anyone else see this? How are you determining a winner? Who has the most body count? Convicted or set free? This will not end up well.

I see it more as cause an effect...because of the rioting ,because the police are told to stand down.

The effects are people like this kid who have had enough of the lawlessness.

Are Democrats letting this destruction and assaulting happen just so it looks bad under trump.

Because if so, that's terrible.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You are partly right had the national guard been there this probably would not have happened. however that doesnt excuse his actions he killed 2 people all because he was armed and somewhere he shouldnt have been in the first place. As the one reported said he was waving around the gun which caused the confrontation as several were mad that people were pointing guns at them. Its a shame he might have had the best intentions but in the end he has to be responsible for his actions. i watched a video that started it he was chased away from the group he was with to the car lot across the intersection because they were mad these people were there pointing guns at them.

As the reporter said he didnt know what he was doing with that rifle and after watching the video i agree. Mistake one rifle should have been on his back barrel down even during the interview not hanging in front of him on an incorrect sling. His sling was way to loose and he wore it in the wrong direction. During the interview looks like a single point sling but instead of the weapon being up on his chest its down by his pants. In the interview you should have been able to clearly see a single point sling the but of the rifle would have been about 6 in under his chin. You do this so if you do walk around the rifle always points down, and to make matters worse he had the sling on the wrong shoulder he was right handed.

This kid was inexperienced and in no way should have been wlking around armed.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

That’s not what he said. I understand you like to make things up and present them as fact, but it’s kinda tough to do that when a) your own comments contradict each other b) you’re talking about law, which is written down and c) you’re talking about what a guy said in an interview on camera.

Is he a Wisconsin man or a Wisconsin kid? You’ve repeatedly referred to him as a kid but now suddenly he’s a man. “He” who? I mentioned four different people in my comment. What’s who supposed to do? Kyle? What are you even asking?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
one or the rioters, also a felon committing a felony was armed with a skateboard and assaulted Kyle with skateboard twice. He now is existing at room temperature.
A second of the rioter, also a felon, committing a couple of current felonies, whose right arm was misted, was armed with a pistol.
The third was attempting to disarm Kyle and commit forcible sexual sodomy on Kyle, with Kyles firearm, also a felon, and now existing at room temperature.

these men, felons three, were not unarmed, or did you forget to watch the multiple videos, and having watched the videos neglected to comprehend?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not too many people I trust off the bat.

You're one of them though.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Neither of them should have been there ... NEITHER. To assume that one did is to legitimize the concept of the riot as a protest.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. However, I think you are wrong in at least one thing. Right now I am listening to Kyle's lawyer who is stating what happened. Kyle took his first aid kid there because he thought protesters might need help, and he got separated because he was treating protesters, until he became a target because the police moved their line further down the street while Kyle was treating protesters. He had that firearm in case he needed it. If he wanted to kill protesters he would have continued to fire when someone among the protesters kept shooting, probably at the air trying to lure Kyle to shoot at the crowd of protesters.

Also Kyle and several friends were asked by a business owner, who had three businesses and two have been burned to the ground, to protect the last standing business that man owned. Kyle even treated protesters, and the result was to attempt to kill him.

Kyle is well trained, in the middle of a fight/in combat nothing goes as planned. Everything is chaotic, and even in that chaos I think Kyle did the best he could do. He defended himself and did not shoot anyone else even when he was goated into shooting at more protesters, but he didn't.

He showed resolve, and composure even during the chaos.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Why shouldn't he be there? A business owner, whom already had two businesses burned to the ground, asked Kyle and a group of friends to protect the last business he owns that is/was (don't know if it's still standing) standing. Whom shouldn't be there are rioters, and murderous thugs in the left which are being released time and again, and keep committing crimes.

Kyle defended himself, he was attacked by several criminals and he shot 3 that were attempting to kill him...

I know you and your leftwing buddies don't believe that people of your opposition should defend themselves and you apparently believe the rioters, the looters, the thugs beating and murdering people, including police officers, have all the right to do what they do but they don't.

As for Kyle not being trained because of the sling... The weapon, and sling, was lent to him by a friend. Probably a taller friend whom bought the sling, which would be why he kept moving/re-adjusting the sling and the weapon... It had nothing to do with his training... He is well trained and that is shown in not only the fact that he shot only the people whom tried to kill him, and stopped shooting when some other BLM/Antifa ahole in the crowd shot, probably at the air, attempting to goat Kyle to shoot again at the protesters as he walked backwards away from the protesters at the end.

Heck, I have seen pictures of him walking with the rifle and his finger is never in the trigger, as a trained person would do.

edit on 1-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
That sling, kept that rifle, on his person, twice. He would of lost the rifle without.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Glad you enjoyed, though I’m not sure what you said that goes against what I’ve said?

@ DB - glad you enjoyed, thanks for taking a look

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Neither of them should have been there ... NEITHER. To assume that one did is to legitimize the concept of the riot as a protest.

Your 100 percent correct none of those people should have been there after the curfew. The police should have told these people to go home. I truly feel sorry for the kid he made a bad decision and more than likely it's going to cost him. After I read some of the interviews like the medic he's in real trouble. You know theres civil lawsuits that are going to be filed as well and then there is the publicity no matter what job prospects ect has been damaged for him.
edit on 9/1/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Which medic and which interview? If you’re referring to McGinniss, I’m genuinely curious what part of what he’s said in his statement makes you think Kyle is in trouble.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ontogeny55
one or the rioters, also a felon committing a felony was armed with a skateboard and assaulted Kyle with skateboard twice. He now is existing at room temperature.
A second of the rioter, also a felon, committing a couple of current felonies, whose right arm was misted, was armed with a pistol.
The third was attempting to disarm Kyle and commit forcible sexual sodomy on Kyle, with Kyles firearm, also a felon, and now existing at room temperature.

these men, felons three, were not unarmed, or did you forget to watch the multiple videos, and having watched the videos neglected to comprehend?

Forcible sexual sodomy? I haven’t heard that one yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
in one of the clips i understood misted arm said he was going to take the gun away from him and f**k him with it.
I doubt Kile is a female so that implies a rectum i recon, and i also doubt , based on what i have seen of Kile behavior that it would have been consensual.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
he was employed that very evening for the skill set he has
he is interested in law enforcement/security/military
he could even ,, with his budding and blossoming reputation, open a security providing company tomorrow
and get paid and insured for practicing his skill set.
dont you think?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ontogeny55

That was the chomo, at the service station, prior to the first shooting.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ontogeny55
a reply to: Drucifer
in one of the clips i understood misted arm said he was going to take the gun away from him and f**k him with it.
I doubt Kile is a female so that implies a rectum i recon, and i also doubt , based on what i have seen of Kile behavior that it would have been consensual.

If we’re going to start taking every phrase people say literally then let’s just all jump in the ocean at once and be done with this wretched mess we call humanity.

You’re telling me you’ve never told someone you’re going to put your foot in their ass?

I got into a fight in junior high and told the kid I was going to skullf*ck him, that doesn’t mean I was going to literally insert my genitals into his skull.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I mean skateboard dude was with the chomo, so... Maybe the chomo was gonna teach him how they do it in the pen?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join