It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are we there Yet

Breaking: The DOJ for the District of Oregon announces that a total of 74 people to date have been federally charged in relation to the months of violent #antifa & BLM riots in Portland. Some of the violent suspects are charged w/arson, which carries a 5-year minimum sentence.

7:07 PM · Aug 27, 2020·Twitter Web App

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

Stars don't matter as much as a good argument or points of discussion is. So let's all get back to discussing "Q" and what is next. It's Friday so should we be expecting another hammer to drop, or will Laura/Yanni over shadow "Q".

Is Laura/Yanni the "Strom" that "Q" was using as a marker for action being taken, or was the "Storm" just a metaphor for unpredictable chaos? We really should be paying better attention to what is, and what is not happening with a Cat 4 that hit the Gulf coast, and will be hit be another one in a few days.

Doesn't anyone find it weird that a chemical planet had a fire during the storm, in which chlorine gas was released into the air? Seems a little weird that now wearing a mask in some areas are a matter of life and death. Could there be another reason for people wanting everyone to wear a mask. Why hide your face?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Implicitly, yes!

Q228

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

Assuming :
USA_leadership change = 8,
SA = 7,
GER = 6
PAK = 5
then
JAP = 1?

I'm assuming the following are 2, 3, and 4:

NK = 2?
Kim already passing a lot of power to sister and rumours he is a coma,
IRAN = 3?
Assuming the people move to a republic or democracy rather than Ayatollahs
SYRIA = 4?
Just because Q posts imply uranium went to Syria, Iran and NK.

Why isn't China in there? Because Xi has been playing a role? Xref q posts indicating US/Russia and China could be working together. (This would require that the coronavirus was deliberately spread as a beneficial rather than harmful one though - bit of a stretch I know)
edit on 28-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

...and now ATS is fully funded. No coincidences?

I missed something here. Do you have a link to the thread?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
In Colorado we have had enormous fires and the air quality has been terrible, so much so that one has to wear a mask. The sky has been very hazy, ash has coated all of the cars and outdoor furniture. Right now we are having the second largest fire in our history and no rain.
The haze has been so heavy that car lights come on automatically. So it is a double whammy , people wearing masks because of the current pandemic and if one did not want to wear one, now it is necessary. Also people are staying indoors. We are now doing all of the things that we were told to do earlier and now they are necessary.
Just like the chlorine gas.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
My reply was to you but somehow I ended up replying to myself. Your point is very valid. Maybe different training exercises to prepare us? Prepare us for what?
Chlorine gas, wild fires...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I tried to think of a way to answer this without sounding like an antagonist but I couldn't come up with a response so I'll just leave it blank

I was joking with you. Don't worry about it. 😉

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ask yourself why single white men like this guy like to move to the lesser Asian/Pacific countries.

The sex trade.

How do I know this? A former friend move to Singapore and extolled the virtues with a detailed description.

In short, these countries offer a non-stop sex party, and it's very cheap to live in these places.

Whatever your type, they have it in spades.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I would normally agree with you except he actually got married to a female adult out there and apparently and his kid actually does the programming on the website

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Aallanon

Implicitly, yes!

Q228

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150869010 📁
Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST)
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

Assuming :
USA_leadership change = 8,
SA = 7,
GER = 6
PAK = 5
then
JAP = 1?

I'm assuming the following are 2, 3, and 4:

NK = 2?
Kim already passing a lot of power to sister and rumours he is a coma,
IRAN = 3?
Assuming the people move to a republic or democracy rather than Ayatollahs
SYRIA = 4?
Just because Q posts imply uranium went to Syria, Iran and NK.

Why isn't China in there? Because Xi has been playing a role? Xref q posts indicating US/Russia and China could be working together. (This would require that the coronavirus was deliberately spread as a beneficial rather than harmful one though - bit of a stretch I know)

I don't doubt the possibility of all three working together. I've witnessed fundamental shifts in many people's belief systems since the start of covid in my circle of people, family and chatter in the workplace. People whom went from believing everything they're told to not believing a thing that comes from TV. I'm talking very dense people that disregarded the very utterance of conspiracy theory.

That's what eventually led me to Q. When I started watching conferences at the start of covid I was convinced a coup had occured from the CCP. Then I somehow stumbled on to Q which convinced me it was a psyop but in reverse to usual brainwashing psyops.

IMO had the virus not flipped the world upside down and people's perception that they're never safe and bad people/things do exist the Q movement wouldn't have gained so much traction so quickly at least in 2020. I suspect that someone's gameplan was literally hijacked and mirrored in such a way as to opening minds while at the same time the "bad guys" are still attempting full control. That's not even touching Adrenochrome coming from wuhan lab. That's a whole other rabbit hole.

There's no other time in history where you can use studies written by the very same people telling you to wear a mask against them. The studies they wrote about masks disprove what they're telling you to do.

So there's some # going down somewhere that's all I know.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3410699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
BOOOOM
Lin Wood - Defense Fund for Kyle Rittenhouse

fightback.law...

#FightBack Foundation, Inc. website is now online. Go to fightback.law... to donate to the 501(c)(4) Foundation which will fund defense counsel for Kyle Rittenhouse & advocate for our Constitutional rights.

Freedom Loving Americans must #FightBack. The time is now.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Glad you found it. Sorry I was out. I thought I finished I forgot I had the newer season to explore.

The OG had quite a few bits I found relevant to now.

Edit. I read again Season 3 you mentioned hmm.
That the newer one? It was a plot point in the OG surrounding The Major I dont remember specifically what episode...But It was season 2

edit on 28-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I would normally agree with you except he actually got married to a female adult out there and apparently and his kid actually does the programming on the website

Do you really think that stops people? Look at all the johns who are arrested who are married and have kids, or the rabbi who was busted on "To Catch A Predator".

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Although I am extremely averse to judging a book by its cover Watkins does totally give off that pervy vibe

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's going to be a really tough defense.

It's not like he was defending his own neighborhood.
Apparently he crossed state lines to be there.

It seems like he was there to hunt commies

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

start with they lied to you from day one, forget everything they taught you and learn to love, pray and take care of yourself. typed with love and respect

Mad respect to this entire crew of digital warriors that hash it out day by day, Love you all!

MP

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Having just rewatched Twin Peaks There is this line that got me....

"There is a time when Jupiter and Saturn Combine....THEY will let you join them."

It reminded me of this thread

The 2020 Great Conjunction: Jupiter Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius

upiter and Saturn will form their next conjunction on December 21 of 2020 in the first degree of Aquarius, and so most of 2020 will take place during the end of their cycle. There will be an atmosphere of anticipation building during the year of being on the precipice of a new era, while simultaneously old issues will resurface in need of resolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Thoughtful1
In Colorado we have had enormous fires and the air quality has been terrible, so much so that one has to wear a mask. The sky has been very hazy, ash has coated all of the cars and outdoor furniture. Right now we are having the second largest fire in our history and no rain.
The haze has been so heavy that car lights come on automatically. So it is a double whammy , people wearing masks because of the current pandemic and if one did not want to wear one, now it is necessary. Also people are staying indoors. We are now doing all of the things that we were told to do earlier and now they are necessary.
Just like the chlorine gas.

People are making their own choice to wear a mask and stay indoors due to the smoke, based on their experience and being given relevant and full information.

Coronahoax masks are mandatory whether you want to or not, and the government has not been telling us all relevant or even truthful information about it.

See the difference?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL. Most people dont run off to Thailand or wherever to farm pigs if they are well adjusted members of society.
edit on 28-8-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

LOL. Most people dont run of to Thailand to farm pigs if they are well adjusted members of society.

Remember that the Mob had pig farms, that was not for raising pigs.
Perhaps same kind of operation?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join