It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
The first song sung by the Opera singer last night may have been a huge message to the DS.

twitter.com...

I swear this has come up here before. Lyrics of Nessun Dorma

Nobody shall sleep!...
Nobody shall sleep!
Even you, oh Princess,
in your cold room,
watch the stars,
that tremble with love and with hope.
But my secret is hidden within me,
my name no one shall know...
No!...No!...
On your mouth, I will tell it when the light shines.
And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!...
(No one will know his name and we must, alas, die.)
Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!

12:00 note the support singer is impressed by his final notes.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

What in the world is going on here? Really bizarre! Something wicked this way comes.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Yeah, I think I must have gotten in a side discussion of a thread that was about S3E8. I found a different source in the meantime.

There are three characters talking about the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, in the second season of David Lynch s movie. The first of them is Major Garland Briggs, in the episode called The Path to the Black Lodge, when he is interrogated by Windom Earle:
link

Interesting stuff. I really wonder to which degree Lynch's work mixes knowledge, intuition, art, disclosure, obfuscation, etc. Often works of fiction become less fascinating with growing knowledge of the topics involved with Lynch it is the contrary (for me at least). The more I learn the deeper the rabbit hole appears.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Right? I can't wait to see the Secret Sun post about this! CK seems to think that Lovecraft's work is a lot less fictional than most of us would like.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm not exactly what you would call a well adjusted member of society....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You read my mind! Right after I read your post I went straight to his site. 😂😎

He's gonna need to ponder this one for a few days.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Secret Service

11:00 AM · Aug 28, 2020 with a zero minute marker.

Q11 Oct 29 2017 22:20:11 (EST) 11&22 = master numbers.

Under what article can the President impose MI take over
investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must
present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds
POTUS?

federal crime to assassinate the President? (note we do not get a year)

Secret Service Protects DJT & Family.

It was widely concluded that one more attempts on DJT's Life, and/or his family, trigged an act of war giving him extended powers. This SS post and QDrop connect might suggest something related is happening in the background or is about to related to DJT being attacked.

As The World Turns = JFK Assassination.

Dec 22 2017 11:12:55 (EST) (55)

Worth noting, this would be Military Tribunal only. We will only hear about this after all the details were put together in a complete form and long after it is considered safe.

Conclusion: That Helicopter Incident has been concluded and one or many went down. If true, this will spread across the stooge class creating panic.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LoL
In Kindergarten (age 5) My parents were called in for a conference with my teacher ..... During the pledge of allegiance she caught me saying "My Country Tis a Thief" and it lit her up..... My father who was a fan of the Lou Gordon Show defended me ...
LoL

Gordon never bowed down before stars. Challenged, comedian Bob Hope famously defended the reputations of and his personal friendships with disgraced Vice President Spiro T. Agnew as well as President Richard Nixon. That particular program made news in the San Mateo Times on February 21, 1974.

There were as well the passing parade of Vietnamese Generals, religious snake handlers (you should see Gordon roll his eyes), pimps, and masked Mafia hit men. As a teenager, I tuned-in to see Gordon confront the likes of Bermuda Triangle proponent Charles Berlitz, Chariots of the Gods? author Erich von Daniken, and other assorted UFO abductees and Loch Ness monster advocates. This was provocative, thought-provoking television no matter who the guest.

edit on 8282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

In Short I am well adjusted

edit on 8282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
FYI: Kim Jong-Un has recovered.
www.tmz.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm posting this for the new eyes.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Japan's 'Flying Car' Gets off Ground, With a Person Aboard

TOKYO (AP) — The decades-old dream of zipping around in the sky as simply as driving on highways may be becoming less illusory.

Japan’s SkyDrive Inc., among the myriads of “flying car” projects around the world, has carried out a successful though modest test flight with one person aboard.

“The Jetsons” vision.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The helicopter MISSILE. MISSLE. reminds me Joseph P. Farrell pulled together several more things I had meant to mention in context of that French air-to-air missile they found in Florida.

DRONES, MISSILES, AND ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Israel’s airport authority on Friday listed the departure of a commercial Israeli airliner to the United Arab Emirates on its planned schedule for the first time flying directly to Abu Dhabi through Saudi airspace.

Aboard the aircraft will be Trump’s senior adviser Jared Kushner, Robert O’Brien the national security advisor, Avi Berkowitz and U.S. envoy for Iran Brian Hook. Joining them is an Israeli delegation consisting of Meir Ben Shabbat, and the director-generals of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office, the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Health.

Big moves

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I like how his tie matches his glasses. It makes me suspect his disheveled "whacko" look is actually carefully crafted.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd question, but I do think it is relevant to what is happening.....has anyone else noticed a fairly large uptick in commercials for schizophrenia medications? I mostly watch streaming stuff on Hulu and Netflix and whatnot. The schizophrenia ads have been playing at least a couple/few times per day.

Just seems odd.....

Sorry, I'm just taking a conspiracy/politics/world break/holiday at the moment, but thought I'd check in.

Regarding schizophrenia, I was accused on twitter of that very thing. I was responding to some of the JFKjr rumours, and why they exist, especially in relation to Q... posting the JFK burial ground, that to anyone with eyes looks like a letter Q.

To this I was told

"That's not a Q-shaped memorial ground.
Face facts, JFK Jr. died years ago, Qanon was a prank pulled on 4chan in 2017 and the only people seeing Qs that don't exist are schizophrenics and people with paradolia.
I feel bad for the families of the suckers who believed Q was real."

For those that don't know, pareidolia (correct spelling) is where you see elephants in cloud formations etc.

I go on the premise that most people (although, those here and general non conformists, probably to a lesser degree) don't actually formulate their own thoughts for the most part. They regurgitate the ideas of others in whatever context they are using them. This is the programming, and is used to create parrot armies.
Anyway, this reply seemed to be just this. I'm thinking that in some circles somewhere, the terms schizophrenia and pareidolia are being bandied about as a way of reducing an enemy. I don't think we have seen it in full force yet, and I'm not sure what the trigger will be, but it is just another chess move waiting to be played.

Anyway, I made this pic, and never had any smart arse comment back, so I think it made the point.

But yeah, keep an eye out on the schiz front. Psychology has been tirelessly working for years/decades on classifying literally everything as a form of mental illness. Have no doubts, these are bullets just waiting to be loaded into the chamber for character assassinations.

edit on 28-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trolling is fun

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Finally going out for a Friday night beer... but before I go:

Those of you making archives would do well to include this site.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I Have a Dream...MLK speech August 28, 1963.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: ChiefD

Like this?

Damn Dash....
You know I would Really like to meet you one day.
You are a hoot!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.

Last week we had NK dog ban.
Then Kim dropped in a coma (again).
Now [Corn] harvest.

Comms understood?

new topics

top topics