It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Operation Drop Kick

Between April and November 1956, the U.S. Army Chemical Corps conducted Operation Drop Kick to test the practicality of employing mosquitoes to carry an entomological warfare agent in different ways. The Corps released uninfected female mosquitoes into a cooperative residential area of Savannah, Georgia, and then estimated how many mosquitoes entered houses and bit people. Within a day the mosquitoes had bitten many people.[2] In 1958, the Corps released 600,000 mosquitoes in Avon Park, Florida.

These tests showed that mosquitoes could be spread by means of various devices.

The 1964 movie Dr. Strangelove also refers to an Operation Drop Kick.

The TV series Archer refers to Operation Drop Kick as the codename of a CIA mission to take over a Latin American country.

For decades, the U.S. Army examined whether infected mosquitoes could be used to kill our enemies--so-called "entomological warfare."

In these excerpts from a March 1981 Army report, you can marvel at how much it would have cost to launch a yellow fever-infected mosquito attack on a city with a handy "Cost per Death" chart included!
Attack Of The Killer Mosquitoes

Also, in the 50's planning was "Operation Big Itch" and "Operation Big Buzz."

Bill Gates' "Grim Reaper" Mosquito Week - Aug 17, 2020.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
WELL, well, well.

Appeals court rules due process rights don't apply to Guantanamo detainees.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Portable basement...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The only thing I'll say about 'negative vibes ' vs 'positive vibes ' is that the cells of our bodies are directly affected by our emotions

We have a range of emotions that are considered 'positive '. They're the emotions that make us feel good. And we have a range of emotions that are considered 'negative ', these are the emotions that make us feel bad. What feels good or bad is subjective for each individual

Our thoughts are directly linked to our emotions. Whatever you're thinking elicits an emotional response. Whichever type of emotion you're emanating triggers a chemical reaction that carries messages to your cells via peptides

Positive or good feeling chemical reactions instruct your cells to maintain homeostasis. They are balanced and function normally

Negative or bad feeling emotions instruct your cells to go into protective mode. They enter allostasis which is a stress response

A balanced ratio that keeps our cells healthy would be something like 80/20 -- 80% positive 20% negative

When we get into the stress response, it's imperative to get back to homeostasis as soon as possible so that our cells are able to recover

The problem is ---due to all the stressors of the society we try to survive in--the ratio is reversed. Most of us are in 'survival mode ' or allostasis the majority of the time.

The 'negative vibes ' of allostasis send our cells into overdrive. Being in survival mode eats up a massive amount of energy that our cells can't replenish. So they die off quicker. And eventually things begin to misfire and break down

It's comparable to driving a car in overdrive all the time rather than shifting down as needed. That vehicle is going to burn out, fast

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

August 28, 2018

Two year delta.

Gee, how did basement anonykid know that two years in advance?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks Man!..I am using 2 condoms and a rubber band.

Beware the Black Sheep...

Illinois Rep. Sean Casten made the comments during a Zoom call with college students last week.

“If you are a constitutionalist, unless you’re a member of well-regulated militia, tell me why you need to own a gun, right? Having small genitals is not a sufficient reason to own a gun,” Casten declared.

ZeroHedge

What I haven't seen mentioned so far is that a teenager afraid for his life and running from violent assailants fired 3 shots and hit the targets, with 2 kills and 1 wounded. That's remarkable skill. Better than most cops in such a situation. A well-regulated militia, indeed.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seems like a big deal.

Acting leader of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood arrested in Cairo

Egyptian authorities said on Friday they had arrested the acting leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Mahmoud Ezzat, during a raid on an apartment in Cairo.

Ezzat had previously been sentenced to death and to life in prison in absentia. According to Egyptian law, he will face retrials in the cases following his arrest.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just now: In a surprise ceremony, POTUS officially pardons Alice Johnson.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
WELL, well, well.

Appeals court rules due process rights don't apply to Guantanamo detainees.

thehill.com...

Nice.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is good. I'm sure Alice Johnson was on the Democrats "hit list" for trying, or re-trying, if they ever regained control of the DOJ again.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hmmm. weird...

Last night. Midnight, I randomly decided to listen to Nessun Dorma by Pavarotti among others too, and been watching them clip all day today....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Live webcast of the latest working Neuralink device at 6pm EST today.

LIVE link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Just now: In a surprise ceremony, POTUS officially pardons Alice Johnson.

AJ mirrors JA,

I think this might suggest a secret pardon for Julian.

Waiting for a DJT tweet timestamp to link for sure. Most JA drops are two year+ deltas.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Apples to foreign detainees, I believe, not US citizens.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Head of police union demands Mayor de Blasio resign by ‘sundown’

“We need to hear you RESIGNED as Mayor of NYC,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins wrote on Twitter Friday in response to a post by de Blasio that trashed the 2020 Republican National Convention and the president on Twitter.

“We are WAITING. Only a few hours left until sundown. Give 8 million people a gift & quit. You ruined NYC, Save the City and step down,” Mullins wrote.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Kyle will be exonerated.

Fully fleshed out timeline of the phenomenal, heroic events surrounding his presence in Kenosha.

Kyle will soon become a very rich and famous man.

If you don't stand for something, you are nothing.

Your second civil war captured in action.

Let it inspire you to go on and take the high ground, America.

The world depends on you.

Support Kyle in his legal defense. He is innocent.

Kyle's Timeline Captured on Video from Beginning to End

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Good for him. I'm glad someone in a position of influence has the stones in this climate to speak the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Unlike the union head for the Police in Seattle, where the Police are treated worse then in New York. At least the NYPD have good representation.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Funny you should mention Avon Park. I live about 15 miles or so as the crow flies from there. They also have this old bombing range, actually 2 of them. One North one South.

I have talked to a few people from around this area and they have ALL had some pretty creepy stories to tell about that area where the range is. I could probably do a whole thread just on those stories alone.

If you look at old tunnel photos, you will see that the one that comes down through Florida just happens to end right in this same area. Makes one wonder what has gone through the tunnel over the years. Considering everything is pretty much limestone around here at any depth, not real sure how deep they could actually go.

Im not real familiar with bombing range set ups. Is using a pentagram ad normal thing?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sleeping Joe Clip

"It's NOT Biden"............. "It's his masters." (note, he has used "handlers" perviously but now "masters".)

Is he referring to today's Secret Service Tweet???

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join