It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The first song sung by the Opera singer last night may have been a huge message to the DS.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs

Welcome into the Light MadMegs!

What next? Monitor the thread and when you have spare time read through dashen's starting post for each part of the thread to get a feel for what's going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh noes, the Great Reset "Twin Peaks" have been postponed.

Back in June:
The Great Reset: A Unique Twin Summit to Begin 2021

Now:
Annual Meeting 2021 in Davos Rescheduled

The World Economic Forum has decided to reschedule the Annual Meeting 2021 in Davos to early next summer.
The decision was not taken easily, since the need for global leaders to come together to design a common recovery path and shape the “Great Reset” in the post-COVID-19 era is so urgent. However, the advice from experts is that the Forum cannot do so safely in January.

Panic in Davos? The New Normal?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Ties in with my find IA!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MadMegs
I've been a member here for years, never login, never post, wake up one day in a daze, wondering where reality went.....landed here with an open mind.

Was I programmed to do that?? What's next? I've got an open mind....

Then you will be able to see thru the BS and find the truth. We, fortunately for all, are pushing to maintain truth. If we fall short we will admit it and move on to something else more productive.
ETA
To Metal:

Thanks for that observation below the MadMegs post.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Please don't take the bait.

Drums is a mod.
Just smile and wave and carry on

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

We can handle truth that is bad but "we don't want BS that is called truth being shoved at us". That is a good reply to people like that.
edit on Fri Aug 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Having just rewatched Twin Peaks There is this line that got me....

"There is a time when Jupiter and Saturn Combine....THEY will let you join them."

It reminded me of this thread
edit on 28-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If I have said it once, I have done it twenty-nine times.

Star and flag on the thread, Dashen.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I know, I know. Usually I'm good about ignoring, but I feel punchy this morning for some reason.
Maybe seeing all the videos of vegan beta males attacking elderly and other Trump supporters as they left the RNC has me a bit wired. I'm getting reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaal tired of that kind of crap and the silent complacency of the moderate left who sit by and say nothing....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lovecraft transcribed the pronunciation of Cthulhu as Khlûl′-hloo and said that "the first syllable pronounced gutturally and very thickly. The u is about like that in full; and the first syllable is not unlike klul in sound, hence the h represents the guttural thickness."
link

Cthulhu is the celebrity bad guy of Lovecraftian Horror

named after American author H. P. Lovecraft (1890–1937). His work emphasizes a philosophy of cosmicism, the idea that the reality underlying the veneer of normality is so alien that seeing it would be harmful.

This should sound vaguely familiar with Q warning that some things are too traumatising to be disclosed to the general public.

The short story that first mentions Cthulhu, "The Call of Cthulhu", was published in Weird Tales in 1928 and established the character as a malevolent entity, hibernating within R'lyeh, an underwater city in the South Pacific. The imprisoned Cthulhu is apparently the source of constant subconscious anxiety for all mankind, and is also the object of worship, both by a number of human cults (including in New Zealand, Greenland, Louisiana, and the Chinese mountains) and by other Lovecraftian monsters (called Deep Ones and Mi-Go). The short story asserts the premise that, while currently trapped, Cthulhu will eventually return. 
link

I'm sure you get the idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Posts+Tweets per day calendar so far this week reads:

UQA QA

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Has shades of Zealandia - The Lost Continent to it ..... Interesting ...

Deep beneath the Pacific Ocean, most of the remnants of a 2 million square mile lost continent known as Zealandia have fascinated scientists since 2017.
Thanks !

edit on 8282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Oooh, I don't remember that and it's very interesting with a very special great conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn coming up this winter solstice! Was it old TP or the new series - do you know which episode?

ETA: found it [S3E8] - Guess I'll binge the whole of Twin Peaks before the solstice - been wanting to do that for a while now.
edit on 28-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Was this mentioned in the plan?

Japan’s Prime Minister Abe Shinzo Resigns

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just smile and wave and carry on

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd question, but I do think it is relevant to what is happening.....has anyone else noticed a fairly large uptick in commercials for schizophrenia medications? I mostly watch streaming stuff on Hulu and Netflix and whatnot. The schizophrenia ads have been playing at least a couple/few times per day.

Just seems odd.....

You are right. We noticed a real uptick especially when Tucker was reporting. My first impression and it is still my impression that the message being sent is that anyone watching these conservative shows are mentally unstable and are the target population for medication management. After all who in their right mind can possibly believe and support this side.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join