It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Ah well.

Nsa what are you on about, you are talking #e.

Stop.


Your still talking about me talking. So quit being such a wanker.




posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by edsinger
hmmm it seems that all of these men were known adulterers, respect away...

MLK playeda large part in the civil rights..
Same with MX....
JFK....enough said...


the only one I even cared for was JFK and that was because he had balls and knew tax cuts were the right way to go..

...Fair enough but the other two played a large part in USA history.




King was a hypocrite even though his ideas and speech were grand.

MX - preached violence.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
Obviously, but if they want to disagree than disagree. We would help France if a terrorist blew up the eiffel tower and they decided to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq or even if they wanted to invade just about any place in the middle east except Saudi Arabia.

I believe we would, I know that we would help as much as we could no matter our difference because we understand that our wars and beliefs and the ideals that all western nations hold cannot succeed without the help of all western nations.

Wait wait wait...
Your now saying america invaded because iraq helped attack during 9/11?
Come on!
We know the reasons and those are not one of them....



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
They are not duty bound to sort out a problem the US created...


Which problem did we create? Because some believe we created terrorist by supporting Israel, but if you are referring to Iraq than I understand.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
King was a hypocrite even though his ideas and speech were grand.

So is everyone....
His actions where'nt


MX - preached violence.

Not to the latter part of his life....


Which problem did we create? Because some believe we created terrorist by supporting Israel, but if you are referring to Iraq than I understand.

Iraq.....what else would I be referring to?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks nsa.

I was only giving my view, so why are you insulting me.

In fact why are you insulting my people.

Like I said stop now, STOP NOW.!



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by National Security Agency
Obviously, but if they want to disagree than disagree. We would help France if a terrorist blew up the eiffel tower and they decided to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq or even if they wanted to invade just about any place in the middle east except Saudi Arabia.

I believe we would, I know that we would help as much as we could no matter our difference because we understand that our wars and beliefs and the ideals that all western nations hold cannot succeed without the help of all western nations.

Wait wait wait...
Your now saying america invaded because iraq helped attack during 9/11?
Come on!
We know the reasons and those are not one of them....


Did you read my post? I guess I didn't eloquently put it.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Thanks nsa.

I was only giving my view, so why are you insulting me.

In fact why are you insulting my people.

Like I said stop now, STOP NOW.!



Originally posted by National Security Agency
Your still talking about me talking. So quit being such a wanker.

Both of you, stop insulting each other or I'll personally ask the almighty asala to strike you down with the hammer of thor...



Did you read my post? I guess I didn't eloquently put it.

Yes...you seemed to state that iraq was invaded because of a possible terror connection with 9/11....it is not...

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ed same to you.

Devil wasp is only posting his views.!



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Devilwasp thanks but I hold my own.

Thanks.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Devilwasp thanks but I hold my own.

Thanks.

I sent that warning to you as well......



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was not saying that Iraq was behind the attacks. I WAS SAYING THAT IF FRANCE HAD FOLLOWED THE SAME SEQUENCE OF EVENTS, WE WOULD'VE HELPED NO MATTER WHAT.

Even if we disagreed with their war in Iraq, we would've supported them because we would have expected the same generosity.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
I was not saying that Iraq was behind the attacks. I WAS SAYING THAT IF FRANCE HAD FOLLOWED THE SAME SEQUENCE OF EVENTS, WE WOULD'VE HELPED NO MATTER WHAT.

France would not have followed the same sequence of events...period...
The US would get involved not only due to its current agro state on terror and dictators and general bad doers but it would also give them a good strikeing position for iran or syria...


Even if we disagreed with their war in Iraq, we would've supported them because we would have expected the same generosity.

What?
You want european soldiers to fight with you in a war for a cause they dont believe in out of "generosity" ?


[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Devil wasp, thanks.

I hope we cool.

Cuase I have nothing agsint u.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In the Bosnian war:
Throughout the fighting, European counterparts plodded along with numerous peace proposals, all of which got nowhere. Finally, the United States got involved. Talks culminated in around-the-clock sessions held in seclusion at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio. On Nov. 21, 1995, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia initialed a comprehensive peace accord that called for about 60,000 NATO troops (more than 20,000 Americans). Within weeks, a extremely fragile peace had descended upon the shattered nation.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Alright folks, quit the childish bickering and finger pointing on whose fault it is and isn't.

Debate the issue with out personal insults, flamming, etc.
Continued uses of the above will result in the closing of the topic thread and possible action(s).

Thank you.


Please return to your previously watched programming:
The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe





seekerof



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   


What?
You want european soldiers to fight with you in a war for a cause they dont believe in out of "generosity" ?


[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]


Throughout the fighting, European counterparts plodded along with numerous peace proposals, all of which got nowhere. Finally, the United States got involved. Talks culminated in around-the-clock sessions held in seclusion at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio. On Nov. 21, 1995, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia initialed a comprehensive peace accord that called for about 60,000 NATO troops (more than 20,000 Americans). Within weeks, a extremely fragile peace had descended upon the shattered nation.




Someone has a short attention span...........sorry for the repost, but I wanted to point it out with quotes.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
S I feel u.

Now can we discuss properly.

Anyway.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency


In the Bosnian war:
Throughout the fighting, European counterparts plodded along with numerous peace proposals, all of which got nowhere. Finally, the United States got involved. Talks culminated in around-the-clock sessions held in seclusion at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio. On Nov. 21, 1995, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia initialed a comprehensive peace accord that called for about 60,000 NATO troops (more than 20,000 Americans). Within weeks, a extremely fragile peace had descended upon the shattered nation.


....Umm you do relise britain sent about 1000 troops there first and actually went in to help first....so I dont think european conterparts "plodded along" with peace proposals...



Originally posted by Seekerof
Alright folks, quit the childish bickering and finger pointing on whose fault it is and isn't.

Debate the issue with out personal insults, flamming, etc.
Continued uses of the above will result in the closing of the topic thread and possible action(s).

Thank you.


Please return to your previously watched programming:
The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe

**Thank you for sorting this out almighty Seekerof...***

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
....Umm you do relise britain sent about 1000 troops there first and actually went in to help first....so I dont think european conterparts "plodded along" with peace proposals...


Good, maybe next time they will send 20,000 and sort out the matter IN EUROPE. So that we don't have to.

Remember we did it out of generosity, what I said and which you proposed a rebuttal to the idea that we would help out of generosity. It's just evidence that we did help. Don't forget the reason I brought it up. YOU DISPUTED OUR GENEROSITY.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join