It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy behind the mass beliefs of US vs. Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nsa what are u on about.

Really you are not making sense.

Anyway good luck.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Even if we disagreed with their war in Iraq, we would've supported them because we would have expected the same generosity.

What?
You want european soldiers to fight with you in a war for a cause they dont believe in out of "generosity" ?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

Here is what I was referring to with the Bosnia and the USA helping in resolving the war. Because you said we wouldn't, and I know we would and have.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Nsa what are u on about.

Really you are not making sense.

Anyway good luck.

He said that Europe would never send troops out of generosity and suggested we'd never do the same in return, thereby I brought up our help in the past with the Bosnian war. Ofcourse it is not on the scale of the current war but we helped out of generosity because all western nations fates are intertwined. We didn't have to, but we did. We could've opposed on the grounds that it is a European problem but we didn't. So, my point is why can't the generosity we've shown be returned even if there is disagreements? Is it possible to take the better road of helping or isolating yourself from helping to make a political gain?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well.

Nsa please stop posting u2mes.

Very annoying.

I dont know, but Im uk like I said.

I have a very large, (I think this will be a long thread!) usa base.

I also think we are off topic, there are no lies about the uk and usa.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
to all take a read at this site...i think that all americans claiming "generosity" will likely change their minds....i apologize but i don't believe the US ever gets involved unless they have something to gain in the matter....i also apologize i could not get this link to work, so you may have to type it in....worth the effort..very interesting bit of info.

www.srpska-mreza.com...

never mind i guess it works

[edit on 18-3-2005 by cessna310]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I also think we are off topic, there are no lies about the uk and usa.

What lies are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cessna310
to all take a read at this site...i think that all americans claiming "generosity" will likely change their minds....i apologize but i don't believe the US ever gets involved unless they have something to gain in the matter....i also apologize i could not get this link to work, so you may have to type it in....worth the effort..very interesting bit of info.

www.srpska-mreza.com...

Yeah, we gain because western nations fates are intertwined. I didn't see the United States or Europe helping in the Rwandan crisis in which over a million people died in. So I can say the same about Europe, Europe did not help in the Rwandan crisis thus Europe doesn't care unless they stand to gain.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry what lies?

Dont go there N.

Please dont go there.

Please dont go there.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sorry what lies?

Dont go there N.

Please dont go there.

Please dont go there.

You said there were "lies", and I quoted you and ask, "What lies are you referring to?"

So, what lies are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

NSA you said:"Yeah, we gain because western nations fates are intertwined. I didn't see the United States or Europe helping in the Rwandan crisis in which over a million people died in. So I can say the same about Europe, Europe did not help in the Rwandan crisis thus Europe doesn't care unless they stand to gain."

N did you even bother to read the article...and by the way i wasn't implying that other nation only get involved out of generosity or whatever other benevolant reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im having a ball.

How about everyone else, I hope you are hanivng a ball.

nsA, YORE FUNNY SEE YA , or something like....WAUT IKSKCKCKCDC......

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.srpska-mreza.com...

If you want to believe this than it was more than US and Germany. If you believe this than the Netherlands, UK, US, Germany, Wesley Clark, Kristiana Amanpour, and too many people that can't keep a secret.
By the way here is a more responsible english version of that alternative history, www.lalkar.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

nsA, YORE FUNNY SEE YA , or something like....WAUT IKSKCKCKCDC......

Your even funnier......784329qq suhud843u 98462 P=+4$ [84] [132555] [1233] [5552122] [2521].....only time will tell.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
oh yeah, but if ya want the real reason we made the war happen here it is:

"Slobodan Milosevic may not be a revolutionary in the mould of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara. But in Washington's eyes he committed the same sin as the protesters in Seattle and Prague. He said no to the 'new world order' and the International Monetary Fund. His government refused to accept IMF-dictated 'economic restructuring'. It refused to sell off all state owned industry and let Wall Street bankers run the country's economy. For that reason - and that alone- Yugoslavia was the target of eight years of war and economic sanctions by the US and Nato and a non-stop campaign of lies by the biggest propaganda machine in history, the US corporate news media." (Ramsey Clark. Former American Attorney General. October 12th 2000).

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Come on n.

Give me your best.

Come on then.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If you want to believe this than it was more than US and Germany. If you believe this than the Netherlands, UK, US, Germany, Wesley Clark, Kristiana Amanpour, and too many people that can't keep a secret.
By the way here is a more responsible english version of that alternative history, www.lalkar.org...

Look N i merely wanted to prove a point...it wasn't out of "generosity"...i'm sure many other nations were involved as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Come on n.

Give me your best.

Come on then.

I must've underestimated what type of enigma's you could solve.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Look N i merely wanted to prove a point...it wasn't out of "generosity"...i'm sure many other nations were involved as well.

Well it was still out of generosity because we wanted them to join the New World Order and they refused. So we use force and make them join in order for them to live in luxury because of the IMF. So its still out of generosity.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
oh yeah, but if ya want the real reason we made the war happen here it is:

"Slobodan Milosevic may not be a revolutionary in the mould of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara. But in Washington's eyes he committed the same sin as the protesters in Seattle and Prague. He said no to the 'new world order' and the International Monetary Fund. His government refused to accept IMF-dictated 'economic restructuring'. It refused to sell off all state owned industry and let Wall Street bankers run the country's economy. For that reason - and that alone- Yugoslavia was the target of eight years of war and economic sanctions by the US and Nato and a non-stop campaign of lies by the biggest propaganda machine in history, the US corporate news media." (Ramsey Clark. Former American Attorney General. October 12th 2000).

now were talkin N!!
US media is the devil.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
n.

Dont be silly.

Stop. Im tired.

This is just dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join