It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Toxicology Report Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

If that guy was a fentynyl dealer, how many people's lives do you think have prematurely ended or have been #ed because of the products he sold? How many od's has he caused? Broken families? Pain suffering?

# drug dealers, they don't give a # about the people whose lives they destroy, they care about the money they make off them and such a piece of # drug to be selling. # him in all honesty, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
edit on 26/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

If that guy was a fentynyl dealer, how many people's lives do you think have prematurely ended or have been #ed because of the products he sold? How many od's has he caused? Broken families? Pain suffering?

# drug dealers, they don't give a # about the people whose lives they destroy, they care about the money they make off them and such a piece of # drug to be selling. # him in all honesty, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No idea. I just don't like cops killing citizens. They ought to have higher standards.

Drugs are a problem. Cops killing people cuz, why? It's easier? That's a worse problem.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'll get out of this thread before I'm banned.

This sort of talk by everyone here is what will get my city burning again. I'm done with this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The cop didn't kill him, consuming stupid amounts of drugs did. Cop or not, dude woulda died and.if he hadn't been accosted, and took those drugs himself, he would have sold them and made someone else's life a little worse.
edit on 26/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

They weren't in their right mind. They messed up big time.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The knee on the man’s neck didn’t help much.

Of course he was high.

But, did he deserve to die ?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

In America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

Period.

So it does not take away what the cop(s) did. They (the cops) are still guilty.

In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's not about what happen , or the actual facts of what happen it does not matter if measurable evidence showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that Floyd killed himself albeit unintentionally , The Cops Knee was on his neck while he died so it appears the Cop killed him.

and all that matters is what it Appears to be , not what it actually is .

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

You sound extremely knowledgeable on the intricacies of the illicit drugs market. You do know addicts will do anything for a hit?

Blaming street dealers for addiction is like blaming store owners for diabetes. People are going to put bad things into their body whether they stock junk or not. There's always another shop...

I'd actually argue drug dealers care more about addicts than 95% of the population, they're providing a product that is actually vital to functionality.

Wanna stop it? Change your medical system, improve your drug treatment programs and give a damn about addicts and their needs. Because from what I gather anyways people only use fentynyl because they're desperate and it's cheap.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

this has been out for forever, newsweek actually posted it pretty soon following the event. OH GUESS WHICH OF MY FACEBOOK POSTS GOT TAKEN DOWN? yup, the NEWSWEEK article stating this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You obviously have not seen the body cam footage. The cops didnt do anything wrong at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've said many times that the cop will be acquitted.
This is just more proof I was right.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That's because he OD'd on Fentanyl, nothing anyone could have done to resuscitate him

That could be true. They didn't know that at the time, though.

Should of quit choking him when he stopped moving and a least checked on him.

Then the knee would of looked bad. But they could say they did everything they could.

edit on 26-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You're perpetuating a false narrative. The police never choked the dude. He was simply putting pressure on him like he asked the police to do. He actually asked them to hold him down. You probably didn't see the body cam footage.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I saw enough of it.

Like I said the dude was scum.

I got no problem with a choke hold if you need to use it, it looked like they needed to.

Just be careful because with great power comes great responsibility.

They all got caught up in the moment and forgot their responsibility, IMO.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

In court the cause of death is the important part.
You can't convict someone of murder if the dead person wasn't actually killed by the accuser.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

People sell fentynyl because it's cheap. The only reason why fentynyl is on the market is because it's cheap, strong and goes further when cut. Heroin tends to be cut with it to improve #ty quality heroin and sell less for more.

People that sell opiates or things like coke, crack, or meth do not care about the people sell to period. I've watched dealers convince people who are trying to quit to keep buying, i've seen them give drugs to people at parties to get them hooked, they'll cut their # with anything to get a bit more profit. They're scum period.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In court the cause of death is the important part.
You can't convict someone of murder if the dead person wasn't actually killed by the accuser.

Very true, in fact here is what I posted.

The cops were still wrong and of course so was Floyd. But it looks like the cops are not murderers.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The cop is charged with murder two.
Those charges need dropped.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
lol thats not the way it works. most of you are walking around with a fatal heath condition and your not dead, but if someone cut your air supply you could be due to you poor heatlh and no air

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join