It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Toxicology Report Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: illusion987
Chauvin still going down for something, for holding the guy down for several minutes after compliance, and refusing to render aid.

Bring on the haterade!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Imo they were wrong for not calling an ambulance. I don't think they knew how serious of a situation it was though.
edit on 26-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's pretty much an insanely hard/toxic speedball. All the confusion to his heart with one drug saying slow down and sleep, and the other drug saying go fastfastfastfastfast likely caused a heart attack. Sure the knee thing didn't help, just like you wouldn't want to go jogging after taking that, but he wouldn't have died if he hadn't had all that in his system!
Also, just because he was an addict with a tolerance doesn't mean you can control your bodies reaction to substances all the time. Fentanyl is insanely strong and even 'addicts' die from it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: galaga

Everyone of the black men championed in death by cop was a non-compliant resisting criminal,everyone.

Care to elaborate on that?
Your message seems a little confusing to me at least.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

2 mg is enough to kill most people. he had 11 mg in his blood and another 5.6mg of Norfentynal which is Fentynal the liver had already processed. so he ingested almost 10x a lethal does for a normal human. plus Meth.

in pill form Fentynal has (at is strongest) 800 MICROgrams per pill. he would have at to consume over 20 pills in short order to reach that level of blood saturation. seems to me like he ate his stash and died.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Chauvin still going down for something, for holding the guy down for several minutes after compliance, and refusing to render aid.

Bring on the haterade!!

For something? He was charged with second degree murder, which he will almost certainly be acquitted of. They brought charges prematurely without the evidence needed for those serious charges, which will result in a not guilty verdict. Now, IF they had waited for the evidence, they may have charged him with involuntary manslaughter but they didn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: eletheia

His daughter received millions of dollars in donations. Will she do the right thing, and spread it across the black community for reparations? I don't think so.

6 bucks and my left nut says she will have moved out of the city within a year with a whole new set of friends.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: vonclod

Bring on the haterade!!

For something? He was charged with second degree murder, which he will almost certainly be acquitted of. They brought charges prematurely without the evidence needed for those serious charges, which will result in a not guilty verdict. Now, IF they had waited for the evidence, they may have charged him with involuntary manslaughter but they didn't.

I have said often, he was overcharged

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It seems to me all the men that are held up as victims of death by cop exhibited three traits,

Non compliance
Resisting arrest
Criminal (all had felonies IIRC) background.

I believe you can sum up BLM ideology as,

C-mon man just let it slide.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Probably with a new 100k Gucci purse, and 3 new cars.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Blm ideology is anarchy, followed by Marxism. They're scum, and hurt the already hurting black community. They're the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987

I am sorry, how were the cops wrong exactly?

Not checking on him after he stopped moving. That's the only humane thing to do. He was scum, but still had a right to life and a fair trial.

A group was yelling at the cops to check him because he was not moving.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I called it. Finally the actual toxicology report is in and guess what folks. Fatal dose of fentanyl in his system. HE WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY!!!!!

So it's ok to speed up that death by kneeling on his neck? Jesus f'ing Christ.

And how hard it is to subdue a guy doesed on fentanyl? Could have blew him over.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It seems to me all the men that are held up as victims of death by cop exhibited three traits,

Non compliance
Resisting arrest
Criminal (all had felonies IIRC) background.

I believe you can sum up BLM ideology as,

C-mon man just let it slide.

I can let most things slide just as this. I was just confused a bit.
Your good man.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I don't think the police were in their right mind. Wasn't he training those rookies? They failed to keep their eyes open.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

He was training the rookies. But that cop had 16 years experience and he was on the guys neck for 8 seconds. They may be rookies with him but they are trained - he had plenty of backup to get that guy in the squad car.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yes, everything is clearly ok

At the end just replace the story of the kenedy assassination with the people talking about fentanyl now.
edit on 26-8-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I am sorry, how were the cops wrong exactly?

Not checking on him after he stopped moving. That's the only humane thing to do. He was scum, but still had a right to life and a fair trial.

A group was yelling at the cops to check him because he was not moving.

That's because he OD'd on Fentanyl, nothing anyone could have done to resuscitate him, even the officers didn't know at the time that he was OD'ing. Even if they had a Suboxone/Narcan shot, they wouldn't have known to give it to him.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

He was training the rookies. But that cop had 16 years experience and he was on the guys neck for 8 seconds. They may be rookies with him but they are trained - he had plenty of backup to get that guy in the squad car.

They tried for 10 minutes to get him into the car, he claimed he "couldn't breathe" in the car and was resisting the entire time, next.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Gnawledge

They tried for 10 minutes to get him into the car, he claimed he "couldn't breathe" in the car and was resisting the entire time, next.

If they couldn't get one guy in a car (on fentanyl of all things) in 10 minutes? They shouldn't be cops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join