It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenosha Riots look closely

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by TheMZA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

twitter.com...

5 min ago:

boogaloo boy type militia comes to “protect” the BLM rioters. It’s getting weird

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We can thank O'bummer & his cohort JOB (John Brennan)...sigh.

Granted much of the fake videos on twit and msm paint a different picture portraying Antifa as teenage/young adult hoodlums but, they are being 'directed' by organized, paid bad actors. Doubt it not!

SHOCK REPORT: Obama-Biden Administration Imported Foreign Terrorists to Bolster ANTIFA’s Ranks

More details are linked to Eliason's report in the article. Some of these 'American' Antifa members joined the Kurds (YPG) back during the O'bummer years to train & fight ISIS in Syria.

source

How Obama’s team set up Trump’s Syrian dilemma

The American relationship with the YPG was a direct outgrowth of the greatest blunder of the Obama administration: the effort to reach a strategic accommodation with Iran.

The YPG knew from the ­beginning that its relationship with Washington was temporary and transactional. It didn’t fight as a favor to the United States. America armed, trained, equipped and funded the YPG.

All of these people are bought and paid for Soros puppets. Coup via infiltration and insurrection? Same playbook every. single. time.

Trump knew this and pulled troops from Syria. What did Gen. Mattis do when Trump made this decision? 👇

On December 19, 2018, Trump announced immediate US withdrawal from Syria, over his national security advisers' objections. Mattis had recently said that the US would remain in Syria after ISIL's defeat to ensure it did not regroup. The next day, he submitted his resignation after failing to persuade Trump to reconsider.

source

If you're unfamilar with the history of Antifa the articles may be a bit of shock to you. One has to go deep to gain an understanding of what is really going on in the USA regarding the mass lunacy 'Organized' chaos. Next month & October will be worse. What DEM controlled cities are next??

This video is well worth watching. It's just over an hour but packed full of what is going on this very minute.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

"I am an active member of what some people call a “hate group"

Is your mom proud?

Why don't you go upstairs and ask.

We'll wait.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
While I dont personally subscribe to racism or good ole boy clubs because I think its a complete waste of time and energy. The narrative that white supremacy is some epic problem is bs. In every neighborhood in America you can find thugs involved with drugs, larceny, gangs etc. These folks are the true blithe on America but to say so is to be a racist I suppose because the gang culture primarily belongs to minorities who refuse to respect the way of life and the access to the American Dream and how capitalism provides a path forward to any takers. Doesnt matter the color of your skin capitalism only sees green and minorities have the advantage with racist laws such as affirmative action and colleges who openly discriminate against certain ethnicities.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
For any that aren't aware, another thread is reporting multiple shootings in Kenosha.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
For any that aren't aware, another thread is reporting multiple shootings in Kenosha.

Like I said, I lived in that area and know who lives there!
That area and the border is an interesting area.
twitter.com...

edit on 26-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Very convenient of them to say, where have the police been when these same people were torching multiple businesses and throwing bricks at old men, breaking their jaws?

I doubt the police did much about any of that either.

The police aren't defending anyone in all this. The rioters need to understand that they play stupid games, they will eventually win stupid prizes. People all over have been amazingly forbearing with them because they've mostly stayed downtown, but patience is getting thin. The fact that folks have been showing up with their guns should have been a strong clue.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
😎
edit on Aug-26-2020 by xuenchen because: colors

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The police aren't defending anyone in all this.

That isn't what my post was about though.
My post was that I suspected White supremacists, Neo Nazi's were part of the "protest"
& a major part of the destruction. Now it appears they are also responsible for shooting people.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Frankly, its significantly more likely the guy just has white skin. Of course, we are now told that automatically means he is racist and white supremacist.

Certain people on twitter absolutely love to gaslight and lie about these things because it helps their cause and they know that the media will back them up.

Heres something that breaks apart that narrative a bit..

Doesnt really matter if one agrees with his actions or not.. people getting shot when attempting to loot, burn down buildings (sometimes with people in them), assaulting people, etc. with politicians and media enabling all of it.. Well, this is the completely predictable end result in most of the US.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Frankly, its significantly more likely the guy just has white skin. Of course, we are now told that automatically means he is racist and white supremacist.

Have you lived in the area?
Have you lived in the area more than 10/20/30 years?
If not you don't know what you don't know.

I remember, my husband remembers many people of color would NOT travel to certain areas near Kenosha, Zion, Racine because there were
rumors that black folks would just disappear. This is long before Trump/Biden etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Hey, fair enough if you know the guy personally.

Do note.. I absolutely leave open the possibility he was racist, but the only proof of that is people on twitter saying it is so (who call literally anyone who doesnt agree with BLM/antifa white supremacists), with plenty that indicates otherwise.

Even so, the events that happened (which you have probably seen, but if not.. Here (graphic)) would play out pretty much the same across the US regardless of skin color of people involved or whether he was a white supremacist. And, that would be true without months of riots preceding it.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Hey, fair enough if you know the guy personally.

That's fair too.
There are common threads to all the riots, but there are also things that feel different about them. (especially this one to me)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Its a terrible situation. These people who have been rioting are, imo, products of the internet age. In a sense, they are victims who have been living in a manufactured reality for years and years. I dont think they really understand what they are doing.. And when someone gets shot, reality snaps back in hard.

Honestly, I feel the debate isnt really whether we are dealing with "protests vs riots," but "riots vs insurrection."

Arguably, that might be a normal sequence of events when media and politicians enable all of it for months, lie about absolutely everything, release most people who are arrested immediately, and claim anyone and everyone who disagrees on any level is a "no good nazi." What else would happen?

Its why so many of us have been saying that this stuff needs to be properly, honestly covered by the press and handled in the same way riots have always been handled.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I suspect that you'd paint any white person doing anything unpleasant as "white supremacist" just because you so don't want to believe that this movement is anything but genuine and just. You just can't believe it, so if you see white folks in it, you've bought to kool-aid that they've ruined it for white supremacist reasons.

Wake up!

This is what happens to everyone fed Critical Race Theory. They turn into angry, bitter, hateful people who hate their country. They turn into BLM activists rioting in the streets no matter their skin color. It is a Marxist revolutionary movement. They are convinced the only way to "fix" the problems is to institute a communist country, and the little idiots you see with white skin? They're out there going right along. They have nothing to lose but their chains, and they have to expiate the "original sin" of their whiteness and its racism by doing this.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

White dude with a gun automatically becomes "white supremecist" ya? I think you should get over yourself at least until there's some actual evidence that this guy was more than just a pissed off guy trying to defend property from thugs.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here.

twitter.com...
edit on 26-8-2020 by Novaroc because: wrong link

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc

I question whether the same firearm that was used to shoot the one dude in the head was the same firearm that took a baseball sized hole out of the side of "Medic Hat" Guy's forearm. Based on those two extremely different wounds, I think there were at least two firearms involved and, almost certainly, two different people shooting.... perhaps at each other, which would make this a case of self defense for one party.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suspect that you'd paint any white person doing anything unpleasant as "white supremacist" just because you so don't want to believe that this movement is anything but genuine and just. You just can't believe it, so if you see white folks in it, you've bought to kool-aid that they've ruined it for white supremacist reasons.

Wrong
I believe this area is different because there is a history of white supremacy there.
I haven't drank any kool-aid but I believe too many people are too far left or right to see what is truth.

Listen to this heavily armed white supremacist saying police told him that they were going
www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join