It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenosha Riots look closely

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JAGStorm

I watched the live streams last night and it looked to me to be black people provoking the violence and setting the fires.

As far as "violent white supremecist" groups go, behavior like this, in Kenosha, Portland, Chicago, etc... STEREOTYPICAL behavior from African Americans, is *why* violent white supremecists groups have a chance to exist and grow in some areas to begin with. Don't live the stereotype and there's be a lot fewer people looking to throw shade at a whole race.

I sincerely hope you're just talking out of your ass and didn't mean that. Come on, man, you can't possibly look at that statement and see nothing wrong with that.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I am 100% serious. I see a lot wrong with any group of people embodying negative stereotypes wholely and without shame, because all that behavior does is reinforce those stereotypes and embolden those who seek to judge entire swaths of people based on those stereotypes. Yes, the way the rioters and looters have behaved in Kenosha, WI the past 2 nights absolutely wallows in those negative stereotypes. Don't like that? Easy solution to it... don't behave like walking stereotypes and don't blame those who correctly call the rioters and looters out for correctly identifying the problem.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Have a look at this video on Bitchute. It explains a lot.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Nyiah

The difference is those were mainly worker revolutions...correct?

I can tell you that BLM and antifa are the exact opposite of workers.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It's also drawing off our Judeo-Christian tradition in a quasi-religious sense.

How many of these kids grew up sitting in church every Sunday but now they're lapsed whatevers? They're spiritually empty, and so they fill that spiritual need that we all have with this new cause, with SJW wokeism.

But this is where we're heading, and this is the challenge for liberals. It's a long read, but it's something liberals need to see and think about because it's happening regardless of the outcome of the election in November.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I know I know. I was making the point that in the past these uprising and revolutions had a point to them. Walking up to people eating Brunch and making demands is f'n bull#.

Burning buildings for junkies and pedophiles is what they are doing now....even Breanna Taylor. Cops announced themselves and were still shot at.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I dunno what a twink is, but homophonically it seems okay. Like twinkies?

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My only experience with hot pockets was in middle school/junior high. I think thats where they belong. If you are not 15 or younger and you are eating a hot pocket you need some help.

They need to make a counseling group.

I think the best one was the pizza one. They are all pretty effing gross though. But when youre a growing lad you like gross food because its calories.

a reply to: 38181

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Rekrul
Can you post a link?

twitter.com...

I seriously just lost it laughing so hard, not at the rioting and vandalism, but at the end of the video a guy grabs a bat from his buddy and takes FIVE swings with a BAT to break TWO car windows.

I'm surprised he was strong enough to hold the bat.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Breonna Taylor one was a bad thing all the way around.

Nothing untoward was going on there. She was put in danger through her past associations. Her former boyfriend was the one they were after, and my understanding was that the cops should not have gone to her address, but they ended up there by mistake with the warrant. Breonna, instead of cutting it clean with her old boyfriend like she should have, let him sometimes use her address and that's how the mixup occurred.

Meanwhile, she had a new boyfriend who knew she had boyfriend in the past who was bad news. That's why he had a gun. And when people pound down your door at that time of night suddenly, he did what most of us would and assumed the bad news guy was back. Hence the shooting.

Breonna got caught in the crossfire of a massive mistake, but her old associations with the wrong people and refusal to cut them clean helped put both she and her boyfriend in that situation. That doesn't excuse the cops or the warrant which wasn't supposed to be issued like that at all, but it does explain how she and he got caught up in things.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Insurance RARELY covers damage during riots, insurrection, and acts of war.

Most of these business owners will have to cover the costs themselves.

Zero motivation for owner/insurance arson

BLM & media know this and constantly repeat the lie anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Who benefits from this imagery?
You know who.
The family that plucked all the colored roses from the garden recently. All white now. Symbolic I guess.

It’s how you run on a law and order platform.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: RazorV66

George Soros paid terrorists.
If it’s not Soros, someone is paying them.

I've even wondered if some of these businesses are paying people to destroy them for the insurance money.

I suppose it could be possible, but I doubt it.
Especially the car dealers, in my area the used car dealers are booming.
A buddy of mine works at a dealer and he says the used cars are flying off the lot as fast as they get them.

This is true. New and used cars are becoming hard to come by. If someone came and trashed all of our inventory, now would be the least-impactful time to do so in YEARS.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

" racial tensions " they Do Not Exist . A Pure Fabrication with Obvious ( To Some Aware People ) Political Motives to Cause Racial Dissent . ,,,,,,,NEXT.......
edit on 25-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

You should take another look at that image. The flowers clearly have colors in them. What I don't agree with is removing the tree Kennedy had planted.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

www.usatoday.com...

Actually, all of it was phony BS... but it fit a narrative, ya?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Twitter videos of residents firing warnings shots? I'd post a link but I forgot how. Lurking takes its toll.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Agreed. Even the best of us can be tricked.

edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul
I will take a look.
Yeah that was odd they removed the Kennedy tree.
I read that some trees were replanted elsewhere, hopefully saved.

Yes there is still some color in the garden.
Not as much as before.

And it turns out they only removed crabapple trees, and not the ones Kennedy planted

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt
Check out that link burdman30ott6 just posted apparently the trees weren't removed. It's on USA today too. I like how they're actually fact checking themselves. Let's not get off topic though. I don't want to waste donttreadonme's time with a warning.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Rekrul because: Added lines of text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join