It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenosha Riots look closely

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Those familiar with the area know racial tensions is not new.
Very close to that area there were rumors of violent white supremacists groups for years, if not decades.

I would like everyone to watch the videos of the burning, who is doing it?

I see a lot of people on social media blaming BLM for the fires/destruction, but when I watch the videos, it seems
the vast majority is being done by young white men.
Not saying young white men aren't part of BLM movement, but something seems off here. Knowing that area, something seems really off.

Edit to add, a lot of vids on youtube have been cropped to only show black folks, when I watched live, and twitter feeds it showed a completely different story...

edit on 25-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Can you post a link?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Can you post a link?

twitter.com...

+49 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I thought 75% of blm was twitter-fed, white, junior college twinks.

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I watched the live streams last night and it looked to me to be black people provoking the violence and setting the fires.

As far as "violent white supremecist" groups go, behavior like this, in Kenosha, Portland, Chicago, etc... STEREOTYPICAL behavior from African Americans, is *why* violent white supremecists groups have a chance to exist and grow in some areas to begin with. Don't live the stereotype and there's be a lot fewer people looking to throw shade at a whole race.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The next logical question would be..

If they are white supremacists, why are they constantly be bailed out by people on the "left" after being arrested, having their behavior justified by democrats, and have the actual events that have been going on for months been obfuscated and lied about by the corporate-political news?

I mean, all of the years of these movements *could* be some long term, widespread cointelpro type operation. They are all pretty openly racist, under the auspices of "anti-racism," are filled with utter blind hatred under the auspices of "hating hate," and have been doing things like making moves to repeal discrimination laws in places like California.

Many, many things they have done are pretty much what white supremacists want too (like segregation, skin color being main trait, etc), just marketed differently.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

George Soros paid terrorists.
If it’s not Soros, someone is paying them.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I've even wondered if some of these businesses are paying people to destroy them for the insurance money.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think you need to re-watch your link Maybe 4-5 white guys. The rest were black. I am sure there are more, but it doesn't seem to uphold you OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I've even wondered if some of these businesses are paying people to destroy them for the insurance money.

I suppose it could be possible, but I doubt it.
Especially the car dealers, in my area the used car dealers are booming.
A buddy of mine works at a dealer and he says the used cars are flying off the lot as fast as they get them.

+4 more 
link   

I've wondered if some of the thugs that have been shot to provide the spark for all of this intentionally decided to resist their arrests and do so with the possibility of having weapons, forcing the cops to shoot them so the unwashed masses would have a reason to behave like animals.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I thought 75% of blm was twitter-fed, white, junior college twinks.

Aka, basement dwelling hot pocket eaters.

link   
Looks like every other city that's getting torched right now and for months on end for the sake of "justice" and "equality" IMHO.

*shrug*
edit on 25-8-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Majority of the BLM videos I saw were white groups with a few blacks. Wtf is wrong with these peoples?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Majority of the BLM videos I saw were white groups with a few blacks. Wtf is wrong with these peoples?

Yes, the vast majority, like not even close.
I will say the video I saw of a mattress store was mostly black but everything else almost completely white folks.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What a bunch of F$#@!%^ idiots!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Damn Amish people shooting each other over the latest hip boots and letting their chilren run wild!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.
-Malcolm X

Rest of the quote for context, if you like.

here

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Those familiar with the area know racial tensions is not new.
Very close to that area there were rumors of violent white supremacists groups for years, if not decades.

I would like everyone to watch the videos of the burning, who is doing it?

I see a lot of people on social media blaming BLM for the fires/destruction, but when I watch the videos, it seems
the vast majority is being done by young white men.
Not saying young white men aren't part of BLM movement, but something seems off here. Knowing that area, something seems really off.

Edit to add, a lot of vids on youtube have been cropped to only show black folks, when I watched live, and twitter feeds it showed a completely different story...

BLM and antifa get marching orders from the same place. Thus all the weirdo white boys.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Antifa. The other white meat. They are right with BLM. Anarchy is the order of the day, they both want it, so they work together. And yes, it's organized. You MUST riot early, before the narrative has a chance to yield to the facts and truth. Like in Chicago when the "15 year old unarmed black kid" turned out to be a thug who shot at Police first.

But yea, BLM isn't about Black Lives anymore than the Justice Democrats are about Justice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join