It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenosha Riots look closely

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JAGStorm

White dude with a gun automatically becomes "white supremecist" ya? I think you should get over yourself at least until there's some actual evidence that this guy was more than just a pissed off guy trying to defend property from thugs.

I think you should get over yourself. Tell me what property is a 17 from ILLINOIS protecting in Wisconsin.
NONE, he is just there to murder people.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The black protestors also "use" their white allies.

In the protests in DC where the went around screaming at diners, a lot of people comment that they only see whites in the video, but that's on purpose. The black protesters stage it that way.

One of the comments I saw a lot of people making in response to this clip was that everyone harassing the woman was white. I saw some on the left suggesting that these were just white teens who got carried away. The suggestion being made was that they weren’t really representative of the march or of BLM. These were just over-zealous activists in training.

But Kunkle, the Post reporter, explained there was a reason all of the people surrounding Lauren Victor were white. Black organizers of the march had told the white participants to take the lead.

On Columbia Road, a young Black woman who was leading the protest explained the importance of engaging White people in the struggle for justice and encouraged White protesters to take the lead in confronting diners on 18th Street NW.

Several diners at other tables went along, standing or raising their fists, until the crowd homed in on Victor and her companion in front of Los Cuates, a Mexican restaurant.

Kunkle posted an additional clip showing it was initially a black protester who was up front during the “white silence is violence” chant at Lauren Victor. He’s banging his skateboard on the ground as he shouted at her. Then a woman came up and told the white people in the crowd to move forward.

6) Given many comments regarding protesters’ races, it’s worth noting that a young Black woman leading the protest Monday asked White protesters to step forward, as seen here. This direction was given more than once. pic.twitter.com/NEj7z7hdLj

— Fredrick Kunkle WaPo (@KunkleFredrick) August 25, 2020

So this was not a case of over-zealous white people going too far. This was over-zealous white people going too far because they were emulating and being directed to do so by over-zealous black people. Fox 5 in Washington went back to the area where the confrontations took place and asked people on the street what they thought about it:

I'm not sure how to chase down the other source because it was from early on, but there was material from another set of march directives that said that white allies had their place in the rioting up front to take the brunt of the police retaliation or in the back when no police retaliation was forthcoming. The ethnic groups in these protests are carefully directed and kept divided.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Question we should be asking is why did a crowd chase a guy with a gun, i doubt it was to have a discussion at some point even if the kid intially had ill intent the fault switches to the crowd cause odds are the crowd was going to do harm and should be fairly easy for a lawyer to prove self defense since he was running away, for the two shot on video, third one no opinion on cause I havent heard or seen any evidence (beyond so and so said he shot someone in the head for no reason) one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

White dude with a gun automatically becomes "white supremecist" ya? I think you should get over yourself at least until there's some actual evidence that this guy was more than just a pissed off guy trying to defend property from thugs.

I think you should get over yourself. Tell me what property is a 17 from ILLINOIS protecting in Wisconsin.
NONE, he is just there to murder people.

So murders are automatically racially motivated? This is part of what makes 2020 a period of ridiculous retardation in the annals of history: every goddamn thing that happens has a cadre of imbeciles hanging a "racially motivated" placard on to it. Just as not all militias are boogaloo groups, not all militias are racially motivated... in fact most aren't. Unless you want to make the argument that rioting and looting is somehow a black thing, which strikes me as a pretty racist position for you to take... but it's literally the only way you could be blanketing this with an automatic "shooter was a racist who went to Wisconsin to shoot blacks" position.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Your using your brain, we cannot allow that.

Delete the thread!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It has been pretty well established that the rioters are moving all over the country to maintain their numbers and participate in this.

Heck, the Feds raided a fairly well-known YouTuber in CA and confiscated what looked like long guns from his home after he posted video of himself participating in rioting in another state. That's just one example.

So it stands to reason that sooner or later, counter groups were going to start organizing and doing the same. Not all of them are going to be white supremacists, there simply aren't that many.

And all that aside, this is what happens when you have state and local officials signalling that law and order simply will not be enforced.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup let the trained professionals do their job or you will get more of this and the proud boys in portland, I know several people that approached me about joining a militia... these are people I NEVER would have thought they would do that.

I wont but I fully support their right to do so, and I fully support the legal rights of the citizens of a town rallying together to protect their buisnesses when the local govt fails to complete their job.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup let the trained professionals do their job or you will get more of this and the proud boys in portland, I know several people that approached me about joining a militia... these are people I NEVER would have thought they would do that.

I wont but I fully support their right to do so, and I fully support the legal rights of the citizens of a town rallying together to protect their buisnesses when the local govt fails to complete their job.

Sadly, it is what the 2nd is for among other things. It does speak of the well-regulated militia. Of course, the Founders never imagined that the reason you would need it is because the elected officials would so abdicate responsibility that they would leave the people defenseless. They were more in the mind that the elected officials would openly become enemies.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Jag,
I respect you and your insights, usually.
On this, you are misinformed, though.

The 17 y/o shooter was part of a “blue lives matter” anti protest group.
He, along with others, were trying to defend against antifa types (not locals) from lighting another building on fire.

The group he was with was challenged, then attacked w/ bricks and stones.
As they retreated, he was separated from his group, and trapped in an alley, where he was attacked by a group.

He then shot his way out the alley, killing one person.

He was chased by a group down a street as he headed toward law enforcement.

As he was chased, he was hit in the head with a brick and knocked down.
As the group chasing him attempted to stomp on him, he started firing while laying on his back.

He then ran toward armored vehicles, hands in the air, trying to turn himself in.

Why was a 17 y/o carrying an ar-15?
Bad choice, for sure.

But that is what happened, and if the media allows, that truth will come out.

edit on 26-8-2020 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really didn’t want to look into this and I had to see some pics that would not fly here and then found this little gem tied up with a bow. I struck an F bomb but edited nothing else. If you look you can find each picture larger and more detailed. Enjoy that someone else sifted through the mess.

Have to note in the first pic of the Molotov that there has been some debate that it was actually a can of Coke in a plastic bag backlit and just looks like a flaming bottle. Got to be fair, I guess. So a weighted sap thrown rather than a flaming firebomb...
edit on 26-8-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man.
-Malcolm X

Rest of the quote for context, if you like.

here

Damn, that is so true.
I've always preferred an honest racist to a lying progressive however have never seen it said so well.

Any idea where that's taken from?
edit on 26-8-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Two sides of every story.

Ever think for a second they were attacking him because he was randomly shooting people????
notice the guy bleeding on the street?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Is that disinformation?

The guy on the ground wasn't a random person.
At the very best he was attempting a citizen's arrest without the training or the weaponry needed.

Don't take Nike's to a gunfight.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Is that disinformation?

The guy on the ground wasn't a random person.
At the very best he was attempting a citizen's arrest without the training or the weaponry needed.

Don't take Nike's to a gunfight.

Nike guy and guy on ground are two different people, unless when you are shot and dying you put on a backpack.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yep. There is. Safe bet that guy wasn’t the only guy with a gun there that planned to “shoot until order is restored” but was left high and dry. And a whole lot of people said that in the beginning three months ago. Now...seems that will be the only way to recork the genie in the bottle. Due to refusing to reestablish law and order all this time. Me, I can shrug and say it is going to be a long cold winter for some because none of this effects me. I don’t live in urban war zones. And have zero problems shooting people burning cars and busting up crap.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Ahabstar

Two sides of every story.

Ever think for a second they were attacking him because he was randomly shooting people????
notice the guy bleeding on the street?

Again JagStorm,
That isn’t what happened.

There is video from 2, if not 3 sources out there.
1 source is a national guard apc, another is a kenosha Fire dept captain’s video, and the possible 3rd is a sheriff dash cam, however that may be blurred by smoke from the fires that were lit.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 26-8-2020 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I suggest you research history, the black panthers and SDS were both backed by and in many cases filled with white liberal mostly jewish college kids until the later years, the weatherman one of the most notorious left hate groups was all white fighting to liberate the black man. The face of BLM is a pimp who went to prison 4 years ago for pimping minors - these people dont care about black people, rights or cops as Sublime said "it's about coming up and staying on top" aka looting.

SDS went so far radicalized that they left the commies in who took over and got crushed by the FBI - Black Panthers became kill cops and suspected traitors before they met their end. Weatherman tried to kill 1000 servicemen at a dance before their nail bomb blew up and turned 2 of them into putty haha.

IDK why the proud boys dont dress up like Antifa and roll those fktrds.
edit on 26-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
ANTIFA, Anarchist and the WOKE white are not friends of the Blacks. They are riding the BLM train, BUT they have their own agendas and Blacks are not really apart of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

www.facebook.com...

ANTHONY WAS A HERO': Anthony Huber was attending the Kenosha protest last night when a gunman opened fire. Huber tried to take down the shooter, but was gunned down, according to a fundraiser.

another comment from FB

stop commenting and donate to him! this is a friend of mine, he is an Outdoor Education Major and has big plans to stay active and help others his entire life. He had a gun pointed at his face and grabbed that kids rifle by the barrel, when he pulled it out of the way the kid shot it and it went into his arm. he saved the lives of many people by taking that bullet. please donate. he does not have insurance. he is fresh out of college

edit on 27-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join