It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenosha Riots look closely

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You don't think under educated, overly emotional lefties of the college age are driving this?

A reach to think businesses are trying to fund this....instead of you know....a left that has been pushing hate for the past 12 years finally getting what they wanted?

Point of fact our American children are statistically dumber than previous generations....this despite the abundance of information. Point of fact our American children are being taught in the schools that they are equal to parents and adults. You don't believe it----ask around.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Imported protesters, they aren't locals

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Nyiah

The difference is those were mainly worker revolutions...correct?

You believe that ridiculous fairy tale nonsense?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Those familiar with the area know racial tensions is not new.
Very close to that area there were rumors of violent white supremacists groups for years, if not decades.

I would like everyone to watch the videos of the burning, who is doing it?

I see a lot of people on social media blaming BLM for the fires/destruction, but when I watch the videos, it seems
the vast majority is being done by young white men.
Not saying young white men aren't part of BLM movement, but something seems off here. Knowing that area, something seems really off.

Edit to add, a lot of vids on youtube have been cropped to only show black folks, when I watched live, and twitter feeds it showed a completely different story...

Rumors are not FACT. Where's any source to backup your claim "violent white supremacists groups for years".

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join