It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York is Suffering a Mail-in Voting Disaster - Nationwide Vote-By-Mail Would Be a Catastrophe.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
However, recent speculation of bidens rapidly declining mental state led me to think of another scenario.

If he has to drop out at the last minute, and the election got postponed, pelosi would become president in 1-20-21

If Biden drops out, Trump stays President until a Biden replacement is found. Then comes the election ??

Biden's vice president pick most likely, and only if their campaign wins.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: carewemust

That's kind of pathetic third world countries can handle it but the mighty US doesn't?

I think Uganda had 100% vote-by-mail or by proxy. Idi Ameen Dada never lost.

(post by Peeple removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Media dug themselves a hole. Blew up about his statement on postponing the election but wait a minute...Is NY not having a major problem right now. Of course they are.

Why they fall for it over and over again, hard to comprehend. If he says something totally outrageous it's likely because another outrageous position out weights his statement. He only does this EVERY SINGLE TIME...meh.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Eh, the right screams about voter fraud every election they feel like their back is against a wall... Or maybe perceive is more applicable in that statement.

Wake up you dweebs, I say that with love. Stop being fanboys, it never got anyone anywhere. Be passionate, be cavalier, challenge narratives, but you won't ever do yourself a favor when you give up your individuality for a cause tribe. When you aren't allowed to question or give criticism, there is something wrong. Something is wrong.

Here is what astute political observers suspect:

Democrats want to get as many ballots out to America as possible, by early September at the latest.

They will encourage Biden voters to fill out the ballot FAST, ACCURATELY, and Pop it in the mail IMMEDIATELY.

WHY? Three potential threats are looming...

Item 1. Barr/Durham are expected to announce criminal actions against top Obama-Biden administration officials after Labor Day.

Item 2. Democrat leaders believe President Trump will mop the floor with Joe Biden in their first debate, on September 29th.

Item 3. Reliable sources revealed this morning that Joe Biden's Dementia/Cognitive Decline is accelerating.

Democrat leaders know that if in-person voting is the primary method for voting this year, Biden doesn't stand a chance.
Even with early-voting available, it would be too late, considering that at least one of the above 3 items will occur prior mid-October.
edit on 8/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Serious question, could it not just become 'election week' have everybody allocated a time and place to be so as, in-person voting can still take place whilst adhering to "social distancing" (I HATE that term) ?

Surely it's more feasible than spending $3 trillion to rig every future election with mail-in voting infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Democrats want to get as many ballots out to America as possible, by early September at the latest.

Lol, I know what you're trying to say... But you'd open yourself up to some on that phrasing.

Item 1. Barr/Durham are expected to announce criminal actions against top Obama-Biden administration officials after Labor Day.

It's been right around the corner for years. Spoiler alert, it doesn't happen, even after the likelihood of a second term. The fixation on Obama is precisely why it won't happen. He's just a figure head, one among many in our lives who've been complicit in some really bad deeds. But the fact people are selective in the ones the seethe over is why they all can be so blatant. They use each other as bars they can mold people's perception on where they fall above or below the last bar. It's all an elaborate dance.

What about Bush? We going to act like he didn't cause just as much detriment, and certainly an argument for more than Obama? That's why it's hard to take partisans seriously. They deserve trials just like any other American before I say they should serve time... But I have no shame in saying they don't deserve a lick of any honor. F*em both.

As per normal, I hope you don't feel I'm aiming that towards you. Merely my thoughts on the subjects. We all have the right to our opinions, and even to be wrong and learn. Hell, I may have to eat crow on this. I'm no prophet who knows the future. Just my take on a crazy "reality". Cheers.
edit on 3-8-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Ironic that Trump's best chance of winning is via election fraud and voter suppression. Generally when someone like Trump accuses someone of something, he is guilty of exactly that.

Perhaps. But so far, the only example is from Democrats. They accused Trump of colluding with Russia in 2016, when it was really THEY who colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election outcome. Thankfully they failed.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
However, recent speculation of bidens rapidly declining mental state led me to think of another scenario.

If he has to drop out at the last minute, and the election got postponed, pelosi would become president in 1-20-21

If Biden drops out, Trump stays President until a Biden replacement is found. Then comes the election ??

Biden's vice president pick most likely, and only if their campaign wins.

So far, Biden's having a hell of a time finding a Black Female with no significant baggage. He was supposed to announce his VP pick this week, but has now put it off until later in August.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Ironic that Trump's best chance of winning is via election fraud and voter suppression. Generally when someone like Trump accuses someone of something, he is guilty of exactly that.

Perhaps. But so far, the only example is from Democrats. They accused Trump of colluding with Russia in 2016, when it was really THEY who colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election outcome. Thankfully they failed.

And Ukraine and rape.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Media dug themselves a hole. Blew up about his statement on postponing the election but wait a minute...Is NY not having a major problem right now. Of course they are.

Why they fall for it over and over again, hard to comprehend. If he says something totally outrageous it's likely because another outrageous position out weights his statement. He only does this EVERY SINGLE TIME...meh.

I know...it's crazy isn't it? Maybe because the Liberal media is owned and run by stupid people, everyone they hire is stupid.

CNN/MSNBC Daily Example:

9:00am - Trump lies all the time. Americans shouldn't believe anything he says.

11:00am - Did you hear what Trump said and tweeted just now? OMG..We can't let him do that!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe my comment was a bit exaggerating,

Next you might want to wax lyrically about the great system in North Korea. They count every vote!

The Dems would just love the North Korea ideas for their elections.

P

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You know what the most ironic part about all this is? NY is heavily dominated by democrats and they have held a monopoly of power for quite some time. AND they don't have the mail in ballots done correctly for their own primary!?! Yes we should trust this whole scheme

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Serious question, could it not just become 'election week' have everybody allocated a time and place to be so as, in-person voting can still take place whilst adhering to "social distancing" (I HATE that term) ?

Surely it's more feasible than spending $3 trillion to rig every future election with mail-in voting infrastructure.

If there were 100,000 voting locations, and people were to stay within their assigned window of time to vote, your suggestion would be feasible.

I think vote-by-internet would be a good alternative. Each U.S. citizen gets a unique code...just like you do when you order software at Amazon. Once you use your code to download the software, it can't be used again. The same can be done with voting by internet.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
There are 3 reasons why Democrat leaders want to get Biden's votes cast ASAP.

The threat of a damning Barr-Durham action or report soon after Labor Day is just 1 of the 3.

Biden needs to lock in as many votes as possible before he debates President Trump, for obvious reasons.

With Biden's mental faculties declining daily, the more votes he can lock before someone "on the fence" sees his next major mistake, the better.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And Ukraine and rape.

You're right! Top Democrats now have 3 verified episodes of hypocrisy under their belt.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Liz Warren isn't she black? I mean if she could pass herself off as a blond headed native American, she could surly don a Afro wig and claim shes black.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Vote-by-mail has worked in Oregon for decades. It is viable.

How long did it take to get it right, their first year?

They have not gotten it right.
Real time issues prove it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

This whole vote-by mail push has to be the biggest scam pushed on the American people. If it's safe enough to going shopping or for the left looting errr protesting wearing masks, then why isn't safe enough to vote wearing a mask?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join