It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York is Suffering a Mail-in Voting Disaster - Nationwide Vote-By-Mail Would Be a Catastrophe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I guess i don't understand why they can't rapidly build out a national website, where you can go to on the internet to vote. We did it for obama care, people can automatically be sent a confirmation to their email showing their results and those emails can be forwarded to state officials. The state officials can then have a program set up to read those emails, and input them into a database to verify those results. 100% no contact voting, 100% verification. If it included contact info on the registration, samples could also be verified.

Camain

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: carewemust

Liz Warren isn't she black? I mean if she could pass herself off as a blond headed native American, she could surly don a Afro wig and claim shes black.

She does have the white person with alot of native american dna percentage look to her facial structure though.

When I say alot, I mean like 8% alot which.. is alot, believe it or not.

Does she look normal white to you? Do you have an eye for these things? It's the cheek bones, something like that, lol.
edit on 3-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In the best-case scenario, election officials hope to declare winners by the first Tuesday in August—six weeks after Election Day. It might take a lot longer than that.

No state has the time or the money to make sure vote-counting will go smoothly in November.

And just about every state is about to be hit with a massive surge of absentee ballots. Source: www.theatlantic.com...

It will take awhile to count dead voters.

It takes awhile to count 1000's of copies from one person

It takes awhile to count people who voted in person after they have mailed their ballot.

It takes awhile to sift through illegal immigrant votes.

It takes awhile to reject ballots that they don't like.

etc...

Absentee ballots will likely be contested in the 2020 election, in which to cause chaos.

edit on 3-8-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Don't forget how long it takes to "find" a truckload of ballots when that get near the end and still don't have the results they wanted.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This Mail Voting is a scam.

The excuse to keep "people safe" is ridiculous when you factor in how society is basically open now with people going on about their business.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Why are you taking this seriously? This is just the Democrats playing 56D chess with Trump and making him think there will be only mail in voting for the postponed Presidential elections when they really don't mean it.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You can't change voting requirements effectively 90 days before an election, hell I don't think you could have one nationally in 4 years unless people are willing to accept the miscounts and lost votes. For November 3rd push for the already absentee mail in ballot, along with regular voting, polling places could use a way to siphon off crowds any way. Just expand the existing program instead of starting from scratch. In this political climate nobody is going to happy with the results regardless. As we have seen its rather easy for the media to whip people into a lather,a Trump win there will be challenges to the totals no doubt

www.realclearpolitics.com...#!

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Is Brenda Snipes working up there now?

Broward County, where I live, has been plagued with election issues for years. Sometimes involving absentee ballots, sometimes not. It’s been enough that I have very little faith in our process because if it can happen here, it can happen anywhere.

www.browardpalmbeach.com...

Thank God Snipes is no longer in the picture. Funny though, she was never charged with a crime, despite being behind numerous felonies involving elections. She got out of it because “she didn’t know” what she was doing was illegal. Funny how that works for officials, but the common civilian would get locked up immediately.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I guess i don't understand why they can't rapidly build out a national website, where you can go to on the internet to vote. We did it for obama care, people can automatically be sent a confirmation to their email showing their results and those emails can be forwarded to state officials. The state officials can then have a program set up to read those emails, and input them into a database to verify those results. 100% no contact voting, 100% verification. If it included contact info on the registration, samples could also be verified.

Camain

Right. Not everyone has an email account for one thing, many people can't navigate software to begin with if it's not Facebook or Instagram.

The Obamacare website was very successful (not at all) and they had all the time and money they needed. Still couldn't get it right. Do you actually think that anyone of sound mind would trust an online voting system? No.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Also...

Link

Councilman Michael Jackson, councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men, including councilman Shahin Khalique’s brother, were charged with criminal conduct involving mail-in ballots in the recent Paterson elections.

Jackson, 48, of Paterson; Mendez, 45, of Paterson; Shelim Khalique, 51, of Wayne; and Abu Razyen, 21, of Prospect Park, were charged with various voter fraud offenses.

Jackson and Khalique are both charged with fraud in casting mail-in vote, unauthorized possession of ballots, tampering with public records, and falsifying or tampering with records.

Mendez is charged with election fraud, fraud in casting mail-in vote, unauthorized possession of ballots, false registration or transfer, tampering with public records, and falsifying or tampering with records.

Razyen is charged with fraud in casting mail-in vote and unauthorized possession of ballots. Razyen and Shelim Khalique worked for Shahin Khalique’s campaign for the 2nd Ward seat.

“Today’s charges send a clear message: if you try to tamper with an election in New Jersey, we will find you and we will hold you accountable,” said New Jersey attorney general Gurbir Grewal. “We will not allow a small number of criminals to undermine the public’s confidence in our democratic process.”

Grewal’s office began investigating after being alerted by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service to hundreds of mail-in ballots being found in a mailbox in Paterson. More ballots were found in a mailbox in Haledon.

Small numbers right now, yes, but the cases of Democrats doing this is far outnumbering Republicans. Which by the way continues to prove that there IS voter fraud happening with mail-in ballots. The numbers don't lie, neither do the convictions.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I knew there was an issue the second I heard all the democrats trying to tell AG Barr that the fraud rate for mail-in voting is minuscule, during a hearing that had nothing to do with mail-in voting.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Democrats want to get as many ballots out to America as possible, by early September at the latest.

Lol, I know what you're trying to say... But you'd open yourself up to some on that phrasing.

Item 1. Barr/Durham are expected to announce criminal actions against top Obama-Biden administration officials after Labor Day.

It's been right around the corner for years. Spoiler alert, it doesn't happen, even after the likelihood of a second term. The fixation on Obama is precisely why it won't happen. He's just a figure head, one among many in our lives who've been complicit in some really bad deeds. But the fact people are selective in the ones the seethe over is why they all can be so blatant. They use each other as bars they can mold people's perception on where they fall above or below the last bar. It's all an elaborate dance.

What about Bush? We going to act like he didn't cause just as much detriment, and certainly an argument for more than Obama? That's why it's hard to take partisans seriously. They deserve trials just like any other American before I say they should serve time... But I have no shame in saying they don't deserve a lick of any honor. F*em both.

As per normal, I hope you don't feel I'm aiming that towards you. Merely my thoughts on the subjects. We all have the right to our opinions, and even to be wrong and learn. Hell, I may have to eat crow on this. I'm no prophet who knows the future. Just my take on a crazy "reality". Cheers.

I miss the good ole days when the public generally couldn't stand whoever was in charge,pretty much from LBJ on. Then we got a hint of it with Reagan and and later WJC. Now its done with such fervor on both sides, when mostly all politicians suck these 2 presidential candidates might be the worst in history. Behind Trump/Clinton and Harding/Cox and its when the country really needs something both candidates lack

Trump is only obvious because Biden is pretty much a potato at this point.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am saying use it as an alternative. People can still go and vote. The Majority of the USA has an email acct, and or access to some form of internet, whether it is cell, or computer. Additionally, you can expand voting to Libraries or internet cafe's. Not saying it won't have issues to work out, but leaving states to handle it doesn't work

Camain

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

People can still go and vote. The Majority of the USA has an email acct...

I have seven and I intend on using all of them to voter fraud myself to the Presidency???

edit on 3-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And when Trump wins what group will be yelling the loudest for recounts and revotes????

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

your email would be used to send you verification of your results. your ID on the system would be your SSN number, along with your street address, and telephone. You can even get express verification by entering in a CC number, electric or gas acct. There are MANY different ways to verify a user, not just an email acct. You can even go with sending in a photo copy of a drivers license. Any and all those verifications can be used protect voting, and keep trump from stealing the election
. Then you have the audit log which can be verified against voter tally's and in person voting, to verify one person one vote. This way, if there is a conflict with a specific vote, that person can be tracked down and verified and their vote counted. If done right, this would eliminate voter fraud, and the majority of the USA can use that system. We would still have in person voting as well, but that should free up space for people doing that.

Camain

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am saying use it as an alternative. People can still go and vote. The Majority of the USA has an email acct, and or access to some form of internet, whether it is cell, or computer. Additionally, you can expand voting to Libraries or internet cafe's. Not saying it won't have issues to work out, but leaving states to handle it doesn't work

Camain

And I'm telling you there isn't a way to make it safer than in-person voting. Technology is great for a lot of things, it really sucks for security-type things.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

So my voter fraud scheme that I really didn't mean won't work? Dammit.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't disagree with you, but we have 480 million people that should be voting. not the 250 that currently do. We need a system that works, and that involves using tech as well as non tech to come up with a solution. Having people drive to a location is not realistic in todays society as an only solution. I will grant you, yes that is the most secure, however the machines they vote on have been proven to be a weak link, we need security and audit trails, that involves tech as well. I want an honest election, even if dems happen to win.

Camain

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't disagree with you, but we have 480 million people that should be voting.

Err, 480million? You know something about the most recent census that the rest of us don't?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join