It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

While I do find all this stuff entertaining like the reptilian guy (which has been around for a while) it's nothing to base national pandemic policy on.

Early this morning I asked my boss the 30-something GM (we are a staff of 12 at a retail hardware store) to please call the auto body shop guys who come in without masks multiple times a day, and ask them to please wear masks.

I was shot down vehemently: my GM said he agrees with the guys over there, and it's an infringement on his rights; we talked for about 20 minutes and I finally gave up. He just isn't having it. "It's my rights!"

I tried multiple times to explain some science; everytime I opened my mouth to speak he brick-wall-waterfalled me telling me to stop talking. He has consistently responded with the "zero-point-zero-zero-three die!" line. I told him I'm concerned about our regulars; the vast majority of our customers (elderly of all races, white folks, black folks, hispanic and asian folks) wear masks. They are conscientious about it. We have been here this whole time, helping them, serving our community.

But the stubborn guys just won't do it.

Can't they please just put on a mask for 5 when they come in?

Would he please just enforce the mask policy - the sign on the front door that says by order of the state, face coverings are required to be worn by anyone who enters, for the entire time they are in the store? No, he won't. And furthermore he agrees with those guys; "It's not a law, it's a mandate."

I said yes, a mandate, as in "mandatory". Do you know how long it takes to pass a "law"? Still, I finally dissolved and dropped it, (with embarrassing tears) after he refused to even discuss the science. I asked him to make me a list of the news sources he uses. No response.

A while later, after we'd just carried on with the morning, he came over and showed me the vid of Stella. I didn't know her name at the time (although I wondered if it might be the demon seed lady), he had me watch the whole thing; he actually stood beside me at the desk and showed me this in the office. He complained that it had been removed from FB and twitter and wherever; I didn't mention he might want to be looking to the source. He won't hear it.
I did ask him where he got it from: He said "uh, Breet-Bart, I guess?" "Oh, Breitbart?" I said, "yeah do you know who they are?" He brushed it aside completely; I didn't even try after that.

SO,
I came home and looked her up. And sure enough - the demon seed lady; the witches and wizards preacher lady; the govt are reptilians lady.
I'm tempted to text him but I don't have the energy to debate him anymore. It's hopeless.
Wearing a mask is SO EASY - for just FIVE MINUTES, can you PLEASE just put the thing on?

gah
This. Is. Heartbreaking.

edit on 3-8-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

They HAVE BEEN Trying to Alert the Public about the Dangers of 5G Radiation on the Human Body for quite some time now , but the PTB have Instructed the MSM to Ignore them as Some Sort of Militant Group of Medical Professionals . WAKE UP People , they are Scheming to KILL USA ALL .....!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well apparently YOU did not read the study YOU posted .....they tested it on primate cells in a lab 15 years ago with a different (but similar) virus. The virus has now had 15 years to mutate and when they tried it on actual humans this year it wasn't really helping. You kind of have to keep up with current stuff. Not site some 15 year old study (for a different virus and treatment on primate cells only) as permanent gospel for all future mutations of the virus and how the medicine and virus will effect humans (fishbait posted this I am repeating it)

WE are NOT talking about witches we are talking about a woman who is the spokesperson of the group claiming there is the "cure" they refuse to release the data.....that shows they are hiding something......I posted 2 items showing she does not have good judgement......how does an eldery person go in with a broken knee and hip and she refuses to have the woman xrayed....and she left a broken needle in someone elses arm you know a foreign object...that woman had to go somewhere else where it was removed which should have been done in the first place and she ended up dying

the woman with the broken knee and hip had to go somewhere else and she ended up having complications as well

when some one or a group makes a claim you look them up you do your due diligence....you need to look up their history.......every day that goes by and they DON't release the proof makes them look worse.

I tell you what if they release the info that proves the cure I will come back and apologize...but I guarantee that it will not happen....and if I am right you should come back and apologize.

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: research100

So you nor the troll bait guy or the andyshake guy have nothing at all to respond with Dr. Fauci’s 2005 NIH study that is actually titled ‘Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus and spread’?

It details how the drug functions as a therapeutic and a preventative. That means you can take it before or after you get sick in case those words are too big for you to understand.

But instead, you just want to talk about witches and ermagawd orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

" WE are NOT talking about witches "

No , I am Pretty SURE She is a Satanic Black Witch . Only thing is though , does She Know She ig going to Exist in Hell for Eternity when She Physically Dies ? .....Hmm... I betcha She Doesn't ...........

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Brutal. It's so bad to he's doing like a lot of business and putting the "by order of..." mask sign up to look like he cares but he doesn't and won't enforce it. Then actively promotes conspiracy on his employees. Sorry!

I've always said a lot of Trump voters are just like him. Talk out both sides of their mouth and behind everyone's back just trying to make a buck off who ever they can.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

They HAVE BEEN Trying to Alert the Public about the Dangers of 5G Radiation on the Human Body for quite some time now , but the PTB have Instructed the MSM to Ignore them as Some Sort of Militant Group of Medical Professionals . WAKE UP People , they are Scheming to KILL USA ALL .....!

I couldn't understand anything over that awful road noise. God doesn't use filters?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I do understand the "it's better than nothing" emotion, and I must say I cannot disagree really.

But regarding your strong support for mask wearing, I wonder if you might offer some sort of testing results or scientific principles for the idea that masks prevent airborne transmission of virus?

Tests in the US over many years with such studies regarding the airborne transmission of influenza virus found no particular proof that they were effective in preventing transmission either way.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is something going on at the top of the FDA and the CDC. Something not good.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think RFK Jr. is right, and it's been going on for a long time. FDA and CDC are controlled by Pharma

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

But regarding your strong support for mask wearing, I wonder if you might offer some sort of testing results or scientific principles for the idea that masks prevent airborne transmission of virus?

Tests in the US over many years with such studies regarding the airborne transmission of influenza virus found no particular proof that they were effective in preventing transmission either way.

You sound like someone from the 1800's who doesn't believe in germs.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I did learn to read, and I understand what germs are.

www.lewrockwell.com...

I also understand that masks have not been proved to reduce transmission of influenza virus, as there have been tests about that conducted in this country many times. The same physics apply to coronavirus.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I did learn to read, and I understand what germs are.

www.lewrockwell.com...

I also understand that masks have not been proved to reduce transmission of influenza virus, as there have been tests about that conducted in this country many times. The same physics apply to coronavirus.

Wow, did you intentionally try to link the most biased site possible? Yikes. And "physics"? I'll just let that one go. "I don't think it means what you think it means." They even admit in the study they couldn't get people to actually wear the mask all the time so lot's of good that study was. So yea, if you're looking to prove masks don't work if you don't wear them consistently...well the entire US could have told you that.

It's been said repeatedly... Masks don't stop it 100% but we know we can reduce it as the virus exits our body through droplets expelled from our mouth (and our poop apparently). Right now we can use any reduction we can get. When conservative governors are admitting they opened too early and people need to wear masks, you probably should too.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If I had wanted to link to the most biased site possible, I would have linked to some mainstream media propaganda outlet like CBS or NYT.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If I had wanted to link to the most biased site possible, I would have linked to some mainstream media propaganda outlet like CBS or NYT.

Wow, zinger! Instead you pretty much went to the end of the internet a crazy right winger screaming "talk off your masks for freedom!!!"

Like others I have told, I can easily agree CBS and NYT are biased but I doubt you can agree Lew is. Libertarians are some of the worst... ehhh just throw everything to the free market it will work out. How? IDK, Ron Paul says it will so it will!!!! I'm sure the years of corporate abuse and grifting will magically stop when we give them total control! LMFAO!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You can't talk about facts, but you can and do talk about other people, usually in a hateful and negative way.

It's all about the narrative.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You can't talk about facts, but you can and do talk about other people, usually in a hateful and negative way.

It's all about the narrative.

That didn't start until the 15th time someone called me a commie or terrorist or threatened violence. At this point the gloves are off. I will not stand for being called a Democrat! What an insult! LOL! Like being civil on ATS is going to convince anyone. The endless threats of gun violence on here removes any civility or legitimacy to many of the posters.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Another one on the Hydroxychloroquine.

You travel safe now.

If you want to place your belief in doctors that believe in demons your batter in. x
edit on 8-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

A rich white guy in a suit trying to sell you a book. It must be true!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thank you! I have been saying for some time since Covid that if the government gave a good goddamn about the public health, it would immediately halt 5G for existing data as seen in Switzerland and elsewhere.

Covid is a scam and 5G will harm future generations when it is fully implemented.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join