It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

10 year old video on here - over 5 Million have seen such -
at 9:20 'Global Lockdown' is mentioned

at 12:43 Genetic changes are explained

And so it goes on, but this says it all

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow, and you didn't get ambushed by any Covid-Karens? Lucky you!

Yes, it's akin to C!A torture. Polly in her video believes it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture & Bidermans ‘Chart of Coercion.’

In her follow-on video she discusses the way The Medical Tyranny is turning us all into Chronic Illness Outpatients.
www.youtube.com...

Since around April timeframe I been wondering how many (both the very young to very old) will end up becoming even more sick especially those with prior respiratory issues due to the damn mask, and perhaps class action lawsuits to follow which will become a huge hot mess of legal turmoil.
Any who, just some food for thought.

ETA: Amnesty International Report on Torture - 125 pg PDF.
edit on 31-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From a now published exchange between Epstein and Maxwell:

"You have done nothing wrong and i woudl [sic] urge you to start acting like it,"

woudl
chidlren

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Looks like they used black highlighter in a word processing program.

Note pad removes highlighter and background colors. I use it to do just that when copy/ pasting from ATS dark theme.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thanks, haven't seen this one. Sounds interesting from the description. Here's a copy on yt...

Age of Deceit: Fallen Angels and the New World Order - Soundtrack album.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Cheers, it is full of Reality............plus what is coming.............At one stage 'The Storm' is mentioned .

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Looks like they used black highlighter in a word processing program.

Note pad removes highlighter and background colors. I use it to do just that when copy/ pasting from ATS dark theme.

Looks like bullsh*t.

Defendant should be ordered to sit for a follow-up deposition and directed to answer
questions regarding her knowledge of alleged “adult” sexual activity.

Thats one of the redacted lines. Why?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

In your opinion, were the redactions appropriate? Was the redacted information a blockbuster?

IMO at least 90% of all redactions are B.S..

edit on 7/31/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thought I would try and get a third ear perspective from the interview. Seems to fit older ear much more than younger ear, but that little hook up by the canal also seems to be there.
Head scar is also still somewhat visible. This was about as crisp as I could get it. Maybe someone else has a better program to work with to bring it out more.

ETA: I forgot to mention the cut on the bottom lobe is missing in the older two pics, but shows clearly in the younger one

ETA: In other thoughts, The next full moon August 3rd, Other nicknames for this month’s full moon include the Blueberry Moon, the Full Green Corn Moon and the Dog Day’s Moon.

edit on 7/31/20 by onehuman because: added thought

edit on 7/31/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, it's akin to C!A torture. Polly in her video believes it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture & Bidermans ‘Chart of Coercion.’

In her follow-on video she discusses the way The Medical Tyranny is turning us all into Chronic Illness Outpatients.
www.youtube.com...

Since around April timeframe I been wondering how many (both the very young to very old) will end up becoming even more sick especially those with prior respiratory issues due to the damn mask, and perhaps class action lawsuits to follow which will become a huge hot mess of legal turmoil.

Our governor keeps adding to the punishment. Now as of today it's no alcohol sales after 11 p.m. because you know, virus.

Every time he speaks in the last six months it's been to add punishments, not reduce them. It's at the point where I don't even watch his press conferences because I know he's not announcing anything good.

He's got private businesses enforcing his mandates, which many have gleefully undertaken with their "no masks don't come in" signs in front. Give people - any people apparently - a little bit of power and at the same time threaten to take away their business license, this is what you get.

Things are not getting better - punishment-wise that is. Virus-wise it's still a mild seasonal flu, if it even exists.
edit on 31-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

www.youtube.com...

Our governor keeps adding to the punishment. Now as of today it's no alcohol sales after 11 p.m. because you know, virus.

Every time he speaks in the last six months it's been to add punishments, not reduce them. It's at the point where I don't even watch his press conferences because I know he's not announcing anything good.

He's got private businesses enforcing his mandates, which many have gleefully undertaken with their "no masks don't come in" signs in front. Give people - any people apparently - a little bit of power and at the same time threaten to take away their business license, this is what you get.

Things are not getting better - punishment-wise that is. Virus-wise it's still a mild seasonal flu, if it even exists.

Add on top that McDonald's CEO said they'll start calling authorities on those not wearing masks. I see 2020 slipping away and 1984 appearing more and more.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mail-in Voting for the New York primary has been a disaster.

www.theatlantic.com...

All 57 states? No way!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Roy Cooper is the worst. I'm voting for Dan Forest for Governor. Gotta get this clown out of office.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Prohibition times coming back? How does any sane person even begin to rationalize this act of lunacy.? Wow. Sounds like he's been modeling the South Africa president who not only banned alcohol sales but also cigarettes, along with mandatory masks when outdoors and night-time curfew!! Rage, rage!!

ETA: After reading ITG's comment I think we're way past 1984. By the time enough of the masses awaken it will be too late. I still have hope and optimism but it's been draining at an ever increasing pace.

edit on 31-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Roy Cooper is the worst. I'm voting for Dan Forest for Governor. Gotta get this clown out of office.

I had a phone call with Forest's office back at the beginning - client wanted to challenge the lockdown. And it's eminently challengeable (there's an actual email chain from the Governor where he admits he doesn't have authority to lock down restaurants/bars and asks Forest et al for permission to do so - which they denied).

Someone in his office was very helpful and gave me a few other avenues to explore. Client didn't want the expense and decided to wait it out.

Then I hung up with the Lt's office and thought to myself, "Why isn't this asshole challenging the shut-down order? The Governor is defying his authority" and the answer in my head was, "he's going to let this play out so everyone is miserable enough to elect him over Cooper in the Fall."

Meet the new boss ...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

no, I didn't get confronted. I guess that's the amazing part. I haven't worn a mask since this whole thing started and in the beginning, I would go into a store and scan the aisles for at least one other person not wearing a mask. Safety in numbers lol

I'd always see at least one or two. But yesterday, 5 stores and I did not see one person without a mask except me. It was a little intimidating to say the least. I kept waiting for someone to make me YouTube famous but it didn't happen so I thought 'this is fine. As long as people leave me alone, I can do this even if they're staring at me like I'm a freak "

But I can see how easy it would be to succumb to peer pressure. Especially when everyone is literally scared to death. But I'm not going to be one of those people. I'm just not. This is not the reality I created. We got sidetracked onto some parallel timeline bullsht. We need to get back on track

I'm not out trying to create a disturbance. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm simply trying to survive this hell like everyone else. But if someone wants to pick a fight with me over this ish. Especially with the way I feel about everything right now, all I have to say is...you better pack a lunch, zombie
edit on 31-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Thought I would try and get a third ear perspective from the interview. Seems to fit older ear much more than younger ear, but that little hook up by the canal also seems to be there.
Head scar is also still somewhat visible. This was about as crisp as I could get it. Maybe someone else has a better program to work with to bring it out more.

ETA: I forgot to mention the cut on the bottom lobe is missing in the older two pics, but shows clearly in the younger one

ETA: In other thoughts, The next full moon August 3rd, Other nicknames for this month’s full moon include the Blueberry Moon, the Full Green Corn Moon and the Dog Day’s Moon.

OH, I've done about 20 of these. I never do it because they don't "look" them same, but because I notice they are not the same - big difference.

I my lifetime I have never come into contact with a person that says "gee, you know my uncle had a head scar and now he doesn't." The odds of prominent figures all looking wildly different, especially within weeks, is absurd.

We all "think" we know who is who based on what we've seen on teeeveee and we'll gamble on it. Literally gamble. Yet you and I simply don't change this much over years, let alone weeks.

There are 50 faces of HRC, there is one of me and one of those around me.

If there are actors only, then why not admit it? If there are clones, why not admit it? If there are androids, why not admit it? Screw them and anyone else who demands I accept this fakery as real.

If there is one picture, speech or guest appearance by someone other then the "original" the whole thing needs to be thrown out with the bathwater - I've shown that. Given there is zero reason for an actor, or worse, to be "president" showing even an iota of respect demonstrates foolishness beyond measure.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cimmerius

In your opinion, were the redactions appropriate? Was the redacted information a blockbuster?

Maybe the legal experts could weigh in. It looks to me like it may have to do with legal technicalities showing suspicions.
I don't know if that kind of thing is supposed to be revealed before, or unless, the case is made in court. It doesn't seem to reveal much of interest to us, but we already know, or suspect, a bit more than the general public.

I find it interesting that it is so easy to remove the redactions. Advanced features like highlighting and background color are striped out in notepad. It's a pretty rooky mistake to use them for redactions. Almost like on purpose. So they can claim improper release of information and tainted jury pool or some such nonsense.

Or maybe it was just a shortcut with unintended drawbacks.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"Owning" a private jet generally means owning a 1/10th or 1/20th share, even up to the top of the food chain.

Happening to be on another person's plane is immaterial and just a matter of convenience. The passenger still pays the crew and fuel costs. It simply becomes available based on the original contract.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Wow!! Her art has some power to it. Very interesting.
There are some things to think about here. Thank you for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join