It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger

Nice find on the optics/chess/obama, brewtiger!

Re Obama being the king, is he the top layer king? 5d-chess = multiple kings? Which king is the Head of the HYDRA?

Didn't Prince Alwaleed bin talal fund/control Obama? Alwaleed was taken out first and at the time was visibly king-to-be in Saudi Arabia?

Cranky keeps saying things are not LINEAR- I'm beginning to think the pieces are being taken out in a CIRCULAR fashion in this 5D-CHESS; Top, then bottom layers, then moving in towards the CENTRE?

This would tie in with optics because light is controlled by the FOCUS it is shone through... in the eye-ball the LENS focusses the light right to left, left to right onto the retina.

Converting this idea to 5D-CHESS, the most powerful KING, and control point, would be that on the MIDDLE layer, protected from above and below. This seems to work at multiple levels whereby the visible power point controls a visible organisation but is, in turn, controlled by a HANDLER.

Taking this analogy a step further would imply that the real head of the HYDRA is someone in the middle layer of the visible organisation - hiding in plain sight, a bit like this:

rather than this:

Notice how it also looks like Coronavirus!

We do have some corroborating Q post evidence for this in Q1515 where we see MSM as the FOCUS of power:

A logical conclusion from the above would be that Anderson Cooper is actually the HEAD of the HYDRA - which would parallel the french DAUPHIN being sheltered in the Payseur family?

Is ANDERSON COOPER this generation's DAUPHIN and head of the HYDRA? Was he brought up as a child of the Vanderbilts, who are this generation's successor to the Payseurs, but is he actually the continuation of the Dauphin bloodline?

What happened to Anderson Cooper's twin?

He had a sex change and now goes by the name Kathy Griffin.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I assume this was covered here at the beginning, but makes for an interesting refresher

POTUS made a total of 9 tweets the very first day Q Basically became official.

3 Tweets before Q's first post, 4 tweets after Q's first post and 3 tweets after Q's second post.

It is the very first Tweet POTUS made that day which I find rather interesting.

T-1 POTUS Tweet Donald J. Trump 28 Oct 2017 - 8:22:12 AM
Very little reporting about the GREAT GDP numbers announced yesterday (3.0 despite the big hurricane hits).
Best consecutive Q's in years!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28, 2017

(Bolding above mine)

POTUS mentions Q before Q officially becomes Q.

Technically Q made 3 drops even though are only counted as 2 as far as drops go. The first drop containing the first 2.

Most of POTUS tweets that day were in regards to releasing the JFK files. Other mentions were nice remarks from Jimmy Carter, "Today is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day," First Responders and a Michael Moore Play he considered a bomb.

Anyhow, thought it was interesting Q mentioned in first tweet of the day and the rest of his focus was mainly on JFK. 3 Mentions after Q1 and forth JFK tweet after Q2

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

MAJOR Q Proof?

Well this is interesting... I did a Qclock matching timestamp elements and Qclock position on Q4620 and only 1 Q post matches across the last 3 years!

It's almost always at least a half dozen matches - and the above headline excludes timestamp element mirrors.

First a reminder of Q4620 header:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 076410 No.10134839 📁
Jul 31 2020 00:03:40 (EST)

The matching post is Q1845

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a92e3a No.2556646 📁
Aug 11 2018 14:03:15 (EST)
1534006548899.jpg (Picture of Q400 nextgen plane)

Autists catch the message?
Think missile.
Do you believe in coincidences?

Q

Did autists catch the message?

1) Q1845 = Aug 1st, POTUS45... tomorrow!

2) Yesterday I highlighted the following SPURIOUS SPACE lines from Q4620, here:

1) SPURIOUS SPACE at the end of lines:

24: "[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3]. "
This could mean a 24 hr warning!

33: "8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide "

36: "11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items "

39: "14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance "

48: "All assets deployed. "
49: "Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you. "
50: "Prevent accountability. "

52: "SHADOW GOVERNMENT "

Is that a shout out to YesterdayTodayTomorrow I see?
Shorthand? = [Ready when needed], 8.11. 14(:00) All assets deployed....?

Compare with timestamp on Q1845:

Aug 11 2018 14:03:15 (EST) = 8.11. 14:

Q4620 "All assets deployed" = Q1845 "missile"

THAT IS A SPOOKY CONFIRMATION OF SPURIOUS SPACE decode method!!!

The implication is that another missile attempt will be made on Airforce1 and POTUS in the next 24 hours?

The missile not helicopter came up yesterday.

Jul 31 2020 00:03:40 (EST)
Aug 11 2018 14:03:15 (EST)

Chess move? 4 moves position.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

a reply to: brewtiger

Nice find on the optics/chess/obama, brewtiger!

Re Obama being the king, is he the top layer king? 5d-chess = multiple kings? Which king is the Head of the HYDRA?

Didn't Prince Alwaleed bin talal fund/control Obama? Alwaleed was taken out first and at the time was visibly king-to-be in Saudi Arabia?

Cranky keeps saying things are not LINEAR- I'm beginning to think the pieces are being taken out in a CIRCULAR fashion in this 5D-CHESS; Top, then bottom layers, then moving in towards the CENTRE?

This would tie in with optics because light is controlled by the FOCUS it is shone through... in the eye-ball the LENS focusses the light right to left, left to right onto the retina.

Converting this idea to 5D-CHESS, the most powerful KING, and control point, would be that on the MIDDLE layer, protected from above and below. This seems to work at multiple levels whereby the visible power point controls a visible organisation but is, in turn, controlled by a HANDLER.

Taking this analogy a step further would imply that the real head of the HYDRA is someone in the middle layer of the visible organisation - hiding in plain sight, a bit like this:

rather than this:

Notice how it also looks like Coronavirus!

We do have some corroborating Q post evidence for this in Q1515 where we see MSM as the FOCUS of power:

A logical conclusion from the above would be that Anderson Cooper is actually the HEAD of the HYDRA - which would parallel the french DAUPHIN being sheltered in the Payseur family?

Is ANDERSON COOPER this generation's DAUPHIN and head of the HYDRA? Was he brought up as a child of the Vanderbilts, who are this generation's successor to the Payseurs, but is he actually the continuation of the Dauphin bloodline?

www.neonrevolt.com...

What happened to Anderson Cooper's twin?

Perfectly normal.

FWIW F699, someone contended the brother is Kathy Griffen now. There was an odd exchange I saw in which Andy Vandy says to his mother - very tongue in cheek, "I wonder how you two know each other, I mean how did you meet?" We've seen bunch of oddness in this area to be sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is a big, new Q post.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Toxic Jane
I tried to link your post but it didn't work. I did look up the anagram words. A few are very interesting and fit in well with "You HAVE More Than You Know".
I am just going to list some at the end because they seem so relevant. A couple stood out because they were in all capital letters.
ARUTYUNYAN:
Googling this the name Vera ARUTYUNYAN is the only one that shows up with all capital letters. She is an abstract artist. I watched the youtube her encounter with color and her comments are very interesting. I listened to them and have recorded them for all to the best of my ability. Her accent is quite strong.
Watch until the end. It looks like she paints the letter Q at the end!
Her comments"
Spiritual and emotional war.
Encountering philisophical content of life and emotional resonance of all that surrounds me led me to incorporate colors that emerge in words sometimes more powerful than those spoken out loud.
Abstract as in a dream world-subconscious world.
Trials and tribulations of everyday life. Faith and art.
Spiritual world I carry in myself.
I am hoping to be understood.
Get separated from this world by unknown force, made to fly to unusual places where free spirit and spontanuity come alive.
Feeling so dynamic and powerful and alone.
No boundaries or limits to ones imagination or purpose.
Questions of everyday life.
Abstract art and chaos theory.
"

www.youtube.com...
The Q is right at the very last frame.

As for words from the anagram:
More Than You Know
Are You Human Too?
Out Here on my Own.
The More You Know.
Know Your Enemy.
No Way to Heaven
The One You Know.
Know thy enemy.
Neuro-Anatomy.
The One.
Truman Avenue.
You Never Know.
You're Not Here.
You're Not Home.
Are You Human?
Have Your Way.
Know Your Mind.
A HUMAN WORK [ looked it up but an expert in this area is needed]
Another Way.
Another You.
ARUTYUNYAN
AUN Network.
Awakenment.
Earth Woman.
Eye.
Few words but mean so much.
There were many names listed but these words just stood out.
I hope the youtube shows up.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler
There is a big, new Q post.

Q message 4620 was posted a couple pages back, when it dropped last night.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the best Q messages of all time, IMO. Translated for average consumers, it would be a great eye-opener to some and serious thought-provoker for others.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Criminal.

Alison Fauci works for Twitter as a software engineer and was champion rower at Stanford University. Link
edit on 31-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just saying...

Pic from the only funeral allowed - John Lewis.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I've heard of a lube job but never a lobe job.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This is so strange. This is not the first time there are 2 documented pictures of someones ears being completely different. Do our ears change drastically as we age? One thing I do know though is that our lobes to not magically become attached or detached. Very curious. Maybe its just the low resolution of these pics?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If that is BO on the right, something really odd happened to that earlobe.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is so strange. This is not the first time there are 2 documented pictures of someones ears being completely different. Do our ears change drastically as we age? One thing I do know though is that our lobes to not magically become attached or detached. Very curious. Maybe its just the low resolution of these pics?

Where is the head scar

edit on 31-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The purpose of data is evolution. You can have all the information in the world but if your knowledge doesn't help you grow or evolve then it's useless. If all of this information that we've gathered and pieced together doesn't create a monumental impact then it was all for nothing

If you think in terms of cause/effect...if the cause is evolution of thought then the effect should be life improvement. Some people are working tirelessly all day every day to evolve their thoughts ---their consciousness. For a few of us, doing this is our sole purpose for existence on this earth. Nothing else matters, anymore

Bless the people who have the patience to see this through because I am not one of them. I don't want to have to wait for something that rightfully belongs to me. I want it right this red hot minute. Waiting is torture

Is anyone else feeling tortured? I went to 5 different stores, yesterday and I didn't wear a mask. A few weeks ago, there were a few people who were maskless but yesterday I was the only one. I don't care. I'm not doing this charade, anymore. I'm done

I'm done playing this game. So can we wrap up this dog & pony shtshow and finally get to the good stuff...please ?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

We don't have to worry about them now, what's going to change for us? (btw, who is "you?")

More twitter Gold from the crack social media team over in the demented pedophile's house.

He's saying he won't be using twitter like President Trump.

And the "you" people will not have to worry the way they currently do about Trump's tweets.

He's telling the people at risk that they will be safe.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The late billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam told Virginia Giuffre they didn't want black girls for their sex massages, according to a 2011 taped conversation between Giuffre and her lawyers.

'What instructions were you given about what to look for?' Scarola asked Giuffre in the 2011 conversation. 'Young, pretty, you know, a fun personality. They couldn't be black,' Giuffre replied. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it.'
link

Previously on Epstein weirdness watch:

“Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch

he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.
Jeffrey Epstein Dreamed of 'Improving' Humanity By Impregnating a Lot of Women

At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation,
Jeffrey Epstein Sure Had Some Extremely Disturbing Thoughts on Science

I. Can't. Even.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Toxic Jane
I tried to link your post but it didn't work. I did look up the anagram words. A few are very interesting and fit in well with "You HAVE More Than You Know".
I am just going to list some at the end because they seem so relevant. A couple stood out because they were in all capital letters.
ARUTYUNYAN:
Googling this the name Vera ARUTYUNYAN is the only one that shows up with all capital letters. She is an abstract artist. I watched the youtube her encounter with color and her comments are very interesting. I listened to them and have recorded them for all to the best of my ability. Her accent is quite strong.
Watch until the end. It looks like she paints the letter Q at the end!
Her comments"
Spiritual and emotional war.
Encountering philisophical content of life and emotional resonance of all that surrounds me led me to incorporate colors that emerge in words sometimes more powerful than those spoken out loud.
Abstract as in a dream world-subconscious world.
Trials and tribulations of everyday life. Faith and art.
Spiritual world I carry in myself.
I am hoping to be understood.
Get separated from this world by unknown force, made to fly to unusual places where free spirit and spontanuity come alive.
Feeling so dynamic and powerful and alone.
No boundaries or limits to ones imagination or purpose.
Questions of everyday life.
Abstract art and chaos theory.
"

www.youtube.com...
The Q is right at the very last frame.

As for words from the anagram:
More Than You Know
Are You Human Too?
Out Here on my Own.
The More You Know.
Know Your Enemy.
No Way to Heaven
The One You Know.
Know thy enemy.
Neuro-Anatomy.
The One.
Truman Avenue.
You Never Know.
You're Not Here.
You're Not Home.
Are You Human?
Have Your Way.
Know Your Mind.
A HUMAN WORK [ looked it up but an expert in this area is needed]
Another Way.
Another You.
ARUTYUNYAN
AUN Network.
Awakenment.
Earth Woman.
Eye.
Few words but mean so much.
There were many names listed but these words just stood out.
I hope the youtube shows up.

This is making entirely too much sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The late billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam told Virginia Giuffre they didn't want black girls for their sex massages, according to a 2011 taped conversation between Giuffre and her lawyers.

'What instructions were you given about what to look for?' Scarola asked Giuffre in the 2011 conversation. 'Young, pretty, you know, a fun personality. They couldn't be black,' Giuffre replied. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it.'
link

Previously on Epstein weirdness watch:

“Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch

he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.
Jeffrey Epstein Dreamed of 'Improving' Humanity By Impregnating a Lot of Women

At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation,
Jeffrey Epstein Sure Had Some Extremely Disturbing Thoughts on Science

I. Can't. Even.

Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch

Where are all his C hildren

Some 386 informants have contacted Epsteinheirs.com — with 30 per cent saying they might be his offspring.

I hope they don't plan to verify using the DNA from the body said to be the one who didn't commit suicide.

What were the abortion protocols for the Island and Post Island?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Guyfriday

For anyone that doesn't know... Oxford is the source for "the boys club"... The "Oxford boys".
Oxford is supposedly the elite University in the UK.
To normal people, it rather looks like a rich boys mafia, sadly. Gatekeepers.

So yeah, that isn't a good look GuyFriday.
Cheers

Don't forget the Rhodes Scholars which we've covered several in these threads and most recently the Kielburger brothers of the current ongoing Trudeau "WE" scandal.
Marc Kielburger and his wife Roxanne Joyal co-founders of the WE movement (formerly Free the Children) are both Rhodes Scholars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join