It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

The late billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam told Virginia Giuffre they didn't want black girls for their sex massages, according to a 2011 taped conversation between Giuffre and her lawyers.

'What instructions were you given about what to look for?' Scarola asked Giuffre in the 2011 conversation. 'Young, pretty, you know, a fun personality. They couldn't be black,' Giuffre replied. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it.'
link

Previously on Epstein weirdness watch:

“Mr. Epstein’s goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch

he had the impression that Mr. Epstein was using the dinner parties — where some guests were attractive women with impressive academic credentials — to screen candidates to bear Mr. Epstein’s children.
Jeffrey Epstein Dreamed of 'Improving' Humanity By Impregnating a Lot of Women

At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation,
Jeffrey Epstein Sure Had Some Extremely Disturbing Thoughts on Science

I. Can't. Even.

I just want to address this with my own research, and post another kind of.."thought for the day".

When I spoke about studying the 2012 Olympics, one theme came through on several of the advertising -films/animations etc...

Survival of the fittest.

I could probably go back and search for examples, but I don't think I need to. This is about philosophy.

Imagine for a moment the mentality and understand it. Predators... Prey. Goats... Sheep. When you have set your mind upon the idea that you are superior to others, then it simply becomes "by how much". It leads to the pursuit of Alpha of the Alphas.
It can also lead to a superiority complex. Looking down on others. If someone is weaker than you, you can prey upon them, or even destroy them. All people with this orientation, with some possible exceptions, are the game players. Here is a fun example of the attitude...
Plaaaayer...

Those who hold this viewpoint can try to offset this through altruism. However, this does nothing to alter the world view. In fact, it can even embolden it. "The people need me!.. look what I did for you".

Coming back to the Olympics, and the survival of the fittest underlying messages, I especially got the distinct impression that something was coming down the line (as in an event... a period in time) where everyone would be tested. When I consider the depopulation agenda, then this concept fits right in. Only the strongest would survive.
I also think this concept is expressed through the creation of children... the progeny. (This is where Epstein fits in regarding the quoted post as just one facet).

Another more mainstream exploration of the idea, is the zombie apocalypse. That entire concept literally sells the notion.

In opposition, is mutual respect. Instead of seeing your superiority, you are able to look into the mirror and see your failings as well as your achievements. You might be an incredible footballer, but when asked a question about mathematics (merely as an example) you would know that it isn't your strength. This is the basis of respecting one another and combining talents to be greater than the mere abilities of one. Equal in the eyes of God (source power), with a spattering of gifts that shape your life, interests and direction. We are all on a spectrum of some description.

But if you elevate your position within your own mind, imagining you are better than others because of your successes within an arena to mean that you are better overall... then that is where it gets out of hand. It is a small detail within the mind, but one that makes a huge difference in how a person sees others. All about the ego. The chosen one!
Taken to an extreme, one would question even God... seek to become God or supplant the supreme with ones self.
(In fact, this is a really important concept to get your head around when considering many factions at play in the world).

Now, with that said, most people at some point have a moment... maybe several/many, where you feel like you could achieve anything! If you climb one mountain, then you can climb any mountain! "I'm King of the World!"
It isn't something to be ashamed of. We all fight that beast which is ego. All of us, without fail. But eventually, failures remind you that successes can be fleeting. That winning every fight isn't actually teaching you real lessons. Perhaps your win wasn't for your benefit, but was for the one/s you defeated. In that moment, they grew. Strength of character.
To fall is to learn to stand back up.

So, going back to the beginning... it is hard for most normal people, who have to struggle through life... and put up with the pyramid builders, the plutocratic predators, who want you underfoot... the world looks very different. You are not an equal. You are something to step upon. Waste. Food. A useless eater. Cattle. Sheep... or referring back to an earlier idea... in some eyes, you might be the zombie. The real predators work to encourage it... sleep.

But the simple truth, and this is the power of the Q movement, is that as powerful as one man can become... they can never overpower the might of a united and awakened people. The predators power is derived from those that give it to them through submission... or even worse, trickery, manipulation, cheating and abuse of hereditary power (that might be derived through bloodline and family wealth).

But that which is given can so easily be taken away. The mountain crumbles below them.

Survival of the fittest, or survival of the all.
It is a complex subtlety to meditate upon, especially when looking in the mirror. It reaches as deep as the organisation of reality itself. Even down to Entropy. What are the rules of the universe?

Why do you climb the mountain? Because it is there.

The tightrope between two worlds of thought.
edit on 31-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Did anybody just see Dershowitz’ cringeworthy interview on tucker?

He didn’t know Epstein was connected to Mossad... right....

He brought his grandchildren to the island.... uh huh...

Epstein paid off prison guards so that he could commit suicide.... for f*ck sake is he serious?

Dershowitz is a sick pony. I wanted to believe him eons ago but knowing how personally connected he is to Israel’s intelligence apparatus I just can’t look the other way any longer. He’s playing the long game and sad to say he’s playing it very well.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yeah, he made some good points and added some perspective to the media version of events. In the end, “not knowing” seems hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
House Democrats subpoena Pompeo over claims he helped advance ‘conspiracy theories’ about Biden

“Secretary Pompeo has turned the State Department into an arm of the Trump campaign and he’s not even trying to disguise it,” House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel said in a statement.

After trying to stonewall virtually every oversight effort by the Foreign Affairs Committee in the last two years, Mr. Pompeo is more than happy to help Senate Republicans advance their conspiracy theories about the Bidens,” he said. "I want to see the full record of what the department has sent to the Senate and I want the American people to see it too.”

This is hilariously out of touch. The amount of open source stuff in this thread alone is enough to jail the Biden's for good.

Forgot to mention in a clip yesterday Mike P mentioned that Ms. Ukrainovich is going down via some mechanism he didn't elaborate on. He was being asked about her firing, and snapped back something was coming her.
edit on 31-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They’re going to go out kicking and screaming.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks Guy I was able to connect the dots as I read the next few pages of replies, sorry for that.

I was probably more wondering at that moment if you meant there wasn't a camera meant it was photoshopped
or somehow not real. I think the tech is possible. With what I saw as a kid the Army was willing to show us ROTC, I could extrapolate that we had some awesome "shock and awe" type items that bionic people being real was a forgone conclusion in my estimation. Thanks again, and I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, this time..

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

I tried to address this a little as a possibility HERE

Ok so this is totally a "Ghost in the Shell" moment. Back in the 90's a read a field report about tiny cameras that could be inserted into a persons eye. Now to be fair these cameras were being designed for allowing certain types of blindness to be bypassed and allow the person to see rudimentary images. In the Japanese Anime "Ghost in the Shell" a device called "interceptors" were implanted into a person with and without their knowledge and used to spy on them in real time.

and followed up a little more about the possibility HERE as well

distorted pictures can be cleaned up using computers, and wifi wouldn't be needed if the whole thing was self contained. Put the camera in, take it out, then down load the data.

Where did Joe Biden's eye started to bleed out of? That may be a lead as to where a fiber-optic lens could be placed. This tear duct idea seem very possible. Good reasoning.

Thinking out loud, what if...

The body of the camera was placed inside a person's upper sinus cavity and only the fiber optic lens was exposed, then popping out an eye ball is all that would be needed in order to remove any SD cards or replace a battery. Maybe that's why dental chairs were needed at people's homes, and why the same people seem to get black eyes a lot?

Though if you can't decide what I'm trying to say, can I ask what your thinking I mean? I'm talking about the missing camera that took the picture, but seriously what are you thinking when you see the picture Obama tweeted?

edit on 31-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"If you thought that 2020 couldn’t get any more bizarre than it already is...well, think again, because I’m here to tell you that something is happening up on the Moon..." - Bright Insight. Some fascinating stuff but probably not new to everyone here.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
You are what you EAT

“It’s crazy — they’re playing Russian roulette with our health,” one resident says.

.. WATCH . The WATER

Toilet to table: Michigan farmers feed crops with ‘toxic brew’ of human and industrial waste 

Each day, tons of human excrement flows from southeast Michigan's toilets to its sewer system, mixing with industrial waste from Zug Island, Ford's auto plants, Detroit Receiving Hospital, and every factory, industry, home, and commercial building in the region.

Studies show the pollutants are carried to farmland, taken up by crops, and can end up on dinner plates. That's fueling a growing number of biosolid-linked public-health crises that are making people sick, polluting drinking water, and pitting farmer against farmer.

Biosolids have everything that goes down the drain from funeral homes to slaughterhouses to everyone's toilet that's hooked up to the sewer system," says David Lewis, a former EPA microbiologist opposed to the use of biosolids. "All of these things are unsafe, according to scientific literature, so how does adding lime and putting it on land make it safe.....

Psssst... It's Nation Wide...

Ok, I am not saying this isn't going on but each region has unique soil situations and that can be remediated. Easily, but not without cost. Many areas have Scientists working to solve these problems. Some I work with when we went into the office a few moons back.

Soil and water actually cleanse all this stuff by bacterial and chemical reactions when dosed into the ground or water and not dumped. The issue is going to about having the resolve to properly treat the waste water before it is allowed to hit the natural waters and soil. The EPA is stomping on any large facility with coal fired stacks pushing them to go to natural gas or add alternative energy sources thus reducing Air pollutants dramatically. Same for truck and auto emissions even with R' POTUS and Senate.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I reckon Q is doing this in purpose when they think I'm on a break or incapacitated... UNUSUAL POTUS self-retweet:

retweet on Jul 31 2020 14:06:45:

Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (@jackiewalorski) is doing an incredible job for Indiana. She fights for Small Businesses, the Economy, and our incredible Military and Vets! Jackie has my Complete and Total Endorsement! #IN02

Original on Jun 02 2020 at 08:25:02:

Congresswoman Jackie Walorski (@jackiewalorski) is doing an incredible job for Indiana. She fights for Small Businesses the Economy and our incredible Military and Vets! Jackie has my Complete and Total Endorsement! #IN02

Whats odd?

a) This is a retweet that changes the original... i.e. Either the retweet has been edited some how or the original has been edited before retweeting... It has the Retweet flag set on metadata download but note that the retweet has 2x commas = BAIT in my bolding! How does Q do this and the resulting tweet still show as a retweet?

b) POTUS self-retweets are almost always a few hours to a few days apart but this one is over 59 days

DELTA between retweet and original is 59 05:41:43 which links to:

Q59 POTUS Welcome in Saudi Arabia:
How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip? Why was this historic and not covered by MSM? How did SA welcome BO during his trip? How did SA welcome HRC during her trip? Why is this relevant? Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK. Combine all posts and analyze. The questions provide answers. Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others. Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released. Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news? Why is this relevant? We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring). Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within). Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity. Alice & Wonderland.

Q541 FISA Memo Secret Dem Meeting:
What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]? Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239? Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served? Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO? WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION? WHERE IS AS? [8] FIRED. [X] JAILED. Possible SUICIDES. ++ / + TICK TOCK.

Q4143 Dig: Acting DNI Director Grenell To Release New Trove of Russia Probe Documents Tomorrow:
twitter.com...📁 Be ready to dig, Anons. Meat.

Not clear how these 3 Q posts fit together but What do the 2 added COMMAS/BAIT indicate?

edit on 31-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who knew ??? Seems like a lot of people ... doesn't it ....

I love this band.

Even more recently because of the drummer.

System of a Down’s John Dolmayan Calls President Trump the “Greatest Friend to Minorities”

System Of A Down drummer calls Black Lives Matter a “propaganda tool”

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Epstein paid off prison guards so that he could commit suicide.... for f*ck sake is he serious?

Dershowitz is a sick pony. I wanted to believe him eons ago but knowing how personally connected he is to Israel’s intelligence apparatus I just can’t look the other way any longer. He’s playing the long game and sad to say he’s playing it very well.

He should keep his mouth shut. "Grandkids" mind boggling, given the accusations and evidence. Mind.Boggling.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

I learned quite a bit from last night's large Q drop.

Maybe I didn't examine it as closely as I should have. Please, carewemust, tell us what you learned. Maybe I'm getting sleepy and need to be slapped upside the head to wake me up again. Please elaborate on what I may have missed. Thanks.

From the top of #4620 @ qmap.pub... , Q confirmed that:
Democrats in top US Government positions and Congress are conspiring with and working with Chinese Communist China, to get President Trump out of their way. He is a threat to anyone who is crooked...or who wants to take advantage of Americans.

The phases of Democrats' use of Covid-19 to beat President Trump, while not caring if millions die in the process, was new to me too.

There's more, but 2 examples are enough.

For most of the regulars of this thread, the vast majority Q's posts are not informative. That's why I keep asking Q to tell us what's coming, since nothing can stop what is coming.

But the drop last night was surprisingly and pleasantly informative to yours truly.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Bet you didn't see this one coming. You can't make this chit up! 😂🤣🤪

twitter.com...

Keyword... "mind control." That's going to be the excuse of every pedo. Damn, we'll all be in Fauxci space suits soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

He should keep his mouth shut. "Grandkids" mind boggling, given the accusations and evidence. Mind.Boggling.

The Grandkids would need to be listed on the flight log. If under 18, I hope Alan put blindfolds on them during the trip.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow that video sent chills up my spine!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Bizarre!

I had to read more. Vice has a similar article. This part should worry us considering the 2020 mad scientists gone wild scenario:

This phenomenon has been going on for generations, but only last year did researchers from West Virginia University discover the chemical mechanisms driving the zombie takeover: cathinone, an amphetamine referred to as “bath salts,” and psilocybin, the psychoactive compound in magic mushrooms.

This was a breakthrough discovery of psilocybin in any fungi other than mushrooms.

Understanding how these compounds, only found commonly in plants, are able to exist in an insect could provide a pathway for developing drugs for humans. Psilocybin in particular is pivotal in research to treat mental health conditions including PTSD and depression.

I used to laugh when someone seemed serious about human zombies. Now, I don't find it quite so humorous.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Second Circuit GRANTED a motion by Ghislaine Maxwell to delay the release of her deposition

The appeal will be heard on Sept. 22.

Note: This does not rule on the substance of Maxwell's arguments against the depositions release. It keeps the status quo until the Second Circuit can hear the matter.

Court doc order

So, in last night's doc dump it was revealed that Virginia Giuffre identified Bill Clinton as having been present on Jeffrey Epstein's island.

Where is the 24/7 cable news coverage? You'd think today's headlines would be all over it. Nope. NYT, WaPo, cnn media cover-up.
Just imagine if it were Trump. F me, it would be total Armageddon, Doomsday Clock moves to T-minus 30 seconds and impeachment cannons obliterating the White House.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meh. I think Q's posts are okay but, nowhere nearly as exciting as they used to be.

We don't need Q anymore.

When we collectively were ready as students, the teacher appeared.

The teacher's goal is always to render himself or herself unneeded.

We got this now, Q. You've done your job, thanks.

We'll take over from here.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Newbies would learn more from following this thread than going back into the Q drops.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Bizarre!

I had to read more. Vice has a similar article. This part should worry us considering the 2020 mad scientists gone wild scenario:

This phenomenon has been going on for generations, but only last year did researchers from West Virginia University discover the chemical mechanisms driving the zombie takeover: cathinone, an amphetamine referred to as “bath salts,” and psilocybin, the psychoactive compound in magic mushrooms.

This was a breakthrough discovery of psilocybin in any fungi other than mushrooms.

Understanding how these compounds, only found commonly in plants, are able to exist in an insect could provide a pathway for developing drugs for humans. Psilocybin in particular is pivotal in research to treat mental health conditions including PTSD and depression.

I used to laugh when someone seemed serious about human zombies. Now, I don't find it quite so humorous.

QOS, having seen all the videos of people walking with the phone into danger, looting, rioting and acting like zombies I think the only thing missing is... well, nothing.

The zombies are obvious at this point. Maybe not Night of The Living Dead exactly, but I see little difference at times between the film depiction and the whole protest & mask obedient crowd. They stopped thinking for themselves, running on baseline actions dictated by the phone. Zombies.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join