It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Conservative Tree House's "Sundance" has been in Washington D.C. all week, briefing officials on "the big picture" with Spygate-Obamagate.

Today, he shared some interesting observations regarding how unknowledgeable of the big picture, so many of them are.

Friday's Update: theconservativetreehouse.com...

(Every couple of days, Sundance delivers an update of his findings/experiences.)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your footer 'All Roads Lead To Rome' was an absolutely stunning presentation of information.

I suggest that anyone here who has not read it should do so IMHO

Thanks mate!

P

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Europe north of the Main R. Valley has been experiencing a cool, rainy summer, rather unlike the previous few.

Guy in Finland told me they're having an abnormal amount of foggy, slick weather.

Makes me think about the Russian scientist in London who has pointed out that a Maunder Minimum has started.

Time to zip up the jackets.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The thermometer hit a likely record of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Russian Arctic town of Verkhoyansk on Saturday, a temperature that would be a fever for a person — but this is Siberia, known for being frozen. The World Meteorological Organization said Tuesday that it’s looking to verify the temperature reading, which would be unprecedented for the region north of the Arctic Circle.

www.foxnews.com...

The Maunder Minimum was a very specific event. Saying "a Maunder Minimum has started" is pretty meaningless.

Colder? Not really.

edit on 8/1/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think one explanation could be that Epstein was put out there as a multi purpose fly catcher by Mossad. The icky sticky eugenics and "no black girls" policy would potentially attract mad nazi pedo scientists with a complete lack of ethics. It would allow for keeping a close eye on them (threat analysis/prevention) while also allowing to harvest the results of their research for probably equally nefarious purposes.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is staggering. Truly beyond it.

Vaccines are remarkably safe, review finds

Wait, what? Remarkably safe, why are they not just "safe?" Why the qualification? (check the age etc of the writers can one will understand)

But this...

(CNN)Vaccine label changes have made vaccines even safer than they were before, and they remain "remarkably" safe, Israeli-based researchers reported Monday.

WTAF????? "Label changes have made vaccines even safer." WTAF???? WTF???? These writers need to have their access to a computer, pencil or anything at all taken away. They need to be put in a cage.

Labels alone can make thing safe. Okay then, guns are made safer by changing labels. Rabid animals are made safer by changing labels. Bombs are made safer....

I'll be all three reporters proudly wear their masks.

Amazing but sadly, not surprising.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Our thoughts are guided by our emotions. Wherever we are on the emotional scale (aka energy scale) transmits the frequency of thought patterns that we receive. The higher the frequency (emotion), the higher the thoughts. The lower the frequency, the lower the thoughts

One of the worst things we do to one another and what keeps us trapped here is telling each other how we should feel. We use fear, shame and guilt to dictate to each other how we think we should all feel on various issues

Staying unified on a low frequency range imprisons us in a hive mind of fear. We keep each other reigned in through the constant squabbling over our differences of opinion. Arguing & fighting keeps us on the lower thought patterns and when you're stuck in lower (old) thoughts, it's very difficult to receive the epiphanies (new thoughts) that get us thinking outside of the box (so we can escape the box)

They're using the masks to keep us all in that hive mind of lower fear vibrational thought patterns so that we don't have an awakening and escape this prison

Whether you wear a mask or not HAVE NO FEAR

fear/fighting = static
unification = clear reception
edit on 1-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Staying unified on a low frequency range imprisons us in a hive mind of fear.

I find high frequencies to be irritating.
I thought a slow heartbeat was a good thing. Indicative of a healthy cardiovascular system.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The thermometer hit a likely record of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Russian Arctic town of Verkhoyansk on Saturday, a temperature that would be a fever for a person — but this is Siberia, known for being frozen. The World Meteorological Organization said Tuesday that it’s looking to verify the temperature reading, which would be unprecedented for the region north of the Arctic Circle.

www.foxnews.com...

The Maunder Minimum was a very specific event. Saying "a Maunder Minimum has started" is pretty meaningless.

Colder? Not really.

Phage on the job!

Yeah, there are pockets of cooler and hotter temperatures. But where I live, the weather is much milder than it was the last few summers. Could just be normal variation, but I say ...

Bring on the Ice Age.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Bring on the Ice Age.

You mean glacial period?
Five, maybe ten, thousand years to go.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
The truth is, you don't want to stay in the higher frequencies all the time or you'll burn out. Just like staying in the lower frequencies all the time makes you sluggish. It's better to find a balance between the two but the ratio should be approx 80/20 (high/low). atm we have that flipped the other way around

Everyone's balance is going to vary...we each are responsible for calibrating our own frequency

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LIKE CHESS
- moves & countermoves leads to the next step
- remaining pieces have multiple options (defend, attack, set up - take a piece)
- Objective [end]: checkmate king
- you must eliminate other game pieces before checkmating the king
- attacking the King while he is strong opens up unexpected attack variables
- after their countermove, the best option is taken
- How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?

BO's Black & White Tweet showed multiple options/clues, including:
Q657 = 5:25 Airport Power Outages & Flight Re-routes (Goodbye @Jack.)
Q2527 = 7:46 Mike Wallace Corrupt (You are not looking close enough.)

Look closer at the [board] games below the chess board again:
1) Big Pencil (the press)
2) Red Panda (AUS tabloid owned by Murdoch featured red face mask with “Chinese Virus Pandamonium”)

Why Did the Coronavirus Outbreak Start in China?

James Rupert Jacob Murdoch = James Murdoch resigns News Corp Board on July 31 = Goodbye @Jack.
(we continue to understand that words have multiple meanings)
(looking back we can use news events to connect the map)

Could Misfit312's post also tie into the 2011 News Corp spy scandal?

Britain's Court of Appeal rejects defendants' bid to drop phone hacking charges

- scandal that erupted in 2011, after it was revealed that journalists at Rupert Murdoch's News of the World eavesdropped on the voicemail messages of celebrities and others in the public eye.
edit on 1-8-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

But what about resonances?
And stuff.

What is the optimal frequency one should strive for?

7.2 Hz?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Pic of a book page claiming Dershowitz neighbor filed a police report for lewd behavior:

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

How awesomely salacious. Prurient even.
Where can I read more?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Send the Mayor the bill for having to send in the Feds.
$192,000 and counting......tic tic tic

originally posted by: crankyoldman
And it looks like Ted Wheeler is doubling down on his effort to be the worst mayor in the US.

Portland issues ‘maximum fine’ on feds for unpermitted fence outside courthouse; bill is $192,000 ‘and counting’

Portland Commissioner Chloe Eudaly said Tuesday the city is fining the federal government $500 every 15 minutes – the maximum charge allowed -- until it removes an unpermitted fence blocking a bike lane on Southwest Third Avenue.

Eudaly, who oversees the transportation bureau, said the government hasn’t responded to her demand to remove the fence, which surrounds a portion of the federal courthouse. She said the bill is now $192,000 “and counting.”

“We intend to collect,” Eudaly, who is running for reelection, said in a tweeted statement. She also described the forces at the courthouse as “federal occupiers.”

"If you won't let us burn your building down with our peaceful protests, we'll fine you." Madness.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I wish I knew.... actually I wish I could find the police report.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Ok, all, view Saturn through decent glass is on my immediate bucket list.

-----------

Here it comes...

Trump says he will ban TikTok through executive action as soon as Saturday

"As far as TikTok is concerned we're banning them from the United States," Trump said.

Trump did not specify whether he will act through an executive order, or another method such as a designation, according to NBC News.

"Well, I have that authority. I can do it with an executive order or that," Trump said.

Trump told reporters that he firmly rejected the reported spinoff deal involving Microsoft buying TikTok, NBC News reported.

Poor kiddies gonna go nuts. Trump was urged by DoD and Sen. Chuck Schumer and Sen. Tom Cotton to take action on TikTok.

Senate letter to DNI [PDF]

Microsoft in talks to buy TikTok.

Microsoft has held talks to buy the TikTok video-sharing mobile app from Chinese owner ByteDance, one person close to the situation said. ... ByteDance investors seeking to take over TikTok have valued it at $50 billion, Reuters reported earlier this week.

here

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Link to the 17 year old in Tampa part of the trio who hacked Twitter:

www.wfla.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You get to decide your own frequency

Fear is considered a 'low vibe ' emotion because it's a heavy, dense emotion...it's 'down '. But I don't know if that has anything to do with heart palpitations. You feel fear and have a racing heart. It's like each emotion carries it's own frequency and there are countless combinations of patterns. This frequency is like a magnet with two polar opposite sides ---N and S. So fear would be one one side of that frequency and it's polar opposite emotion is on the other side. Opposite emotions same frequency

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join