It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Since MSM won't cover it

Outside @CNN
in #LosAngeles They chant #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA and “We Are Awake”

clip

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
BREAKING: 2 small planes collide in midair in Alaska, killing state GOP Rep. Gary Knopp and 6 other people; no survivors.

An Alaska state legislator is among seven dead after two aircraft collided in midair Friday morning near Soldotna’s airport on the Kenai Peninsula, a crash witnessed by numerous people on the ground.
Anchorage Daily News

Covert-19 is airborne.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Watch Baby Talk Birx blow her eyelids to pieces with her blinking fit.

What is really bothersome about all this teeeveee stuff, besides it being teeeveee, is that not one informed set of questions is ever asked. Gimme 10 minutes with this bot and I'll have her leaving the room in tears.

If one is watching teeeveee for information they are not part of the problem they are the problem. No ifs ands or buts.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Since MSM won't cover it

Outside @CNN
in #LosAngeles They chant #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA and “We Are Awake”

clip

You won't see a clip of Jordan completely flaming and melting Fauci on MSM. Jordan says "We are limiting 1A for religious worship, should govt limit the protests?" Fauci about has an brain aneurysm trying to process it.
edit on 31-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The ear stuff is infrequently conclusive.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Devin Nunes: The Appeals court re-hearing the Flynn dismissal argument is overwhelmingly made up of Democrat judges, and will try to delay letting General Flynn off the hook as long as possible, because the election is less than 100 days away.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Nunes says John Durham could "intercede" by indicting certain people, but I don't understand how those indictments would change any Democrat judge's mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The liberal media didn't mention the Maxwell documents at all today. Very strange, considering one of President Trump's impeachment lawyers (Alan Dershowitz) was referenced in the deposition. I guess they didn't want to open that can of worms. Couldn't give the witness credibility for her Dershowitz statements, because Bill Clinton would be guilty too.

If the media tries this hard to protect Bill Clinton, imagine how hard they are trying (behind the scenes) to keep Barr-Durham from investigating Obama White House officials. i.e. "You can indict McCabe or Strzok on down. But stay away from Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Comey, Power, Biden and Obama, or you will lose a loved one....guaranteed."

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Devin Nunes: The Appeals court re-hearing the Flynn dismissal argument is overwhelmingly made up of Democrat judges, and will try to delay letting General Flynn off the hook as long as possible, because the election is less than 100 days away.

Nunes says John Durham could "intercede" by indicting certain people, but I don't understand how those indictments would change any Democrat judge's mind.

He's signaling. He's seen it all remember, the only reason this got bogged down is the 2018 election when Schiff replaced him. So he's signaling that folks involved in the Flynn case will eventually be indicted, so make the right decision.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what infuriates me about Q.

If they supposedly have everything, why the fudge is this STILL going on?

Maybe it is a movie and they need to build the tension for the climax?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

It was a dark stormy night.
Ten men were gathered around the campfire.
Suddenly one of the men said, "Captain! Tell us a story!"
And the Captain began: "It was a dark stormy night. Ten men were gathered around the campfire...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If the media tries this hard to protect Bill Clinton, imagine how hard they are trying (behind the scenes) to keep Barr-Durham from investigating Obama White House officials. i.e. "You can indict McCabe or Strzok on down. But stay away from Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Comey, Power, Biden and Obama, or you will lose a loved one....guaranteed."

This ^^^^ Flowers, Jones, Broaddrick, Lewinski+++ and 2 dozen recorded trips to orgy underage island. That's what we KNOW about. How this guy isn't personae non grata is simply amazing to me. Rapist, Pedophile, Arkancider, Drug Runner, Destroyer of Haiti and on and on and on. And yet, if he asked for 200k to chat with the brain trust at Huffington Post he'd get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

He's signaling. He's seen it all remember, the only reason this got bogged down is the 2018 election when Schiff replaced him. So he's signaling that folks involved in the Flynn case will eventually be indicted, so make the right decision.

That's super! The kind of "signaling" I wish Q would give us.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

This is what infuriates me about Q.

If they supposedly have everything, why the fudge is this STILL going on?

Maybe it is a movie and they need to build the tension for the climax?

It's more like avoiding the B.S. Entrapment crap that Obama's DOJ kept using. That's all unraveling now.

Barr-Durham want ironclad indictments where the evidence is irrefutable. That's how DOJ-Insider John Solomon described it on Hannity today.

Because the web of Govt and Private citizens is larger than any of us have speculated, and U.S. Attorney's none of us know about (yet) are being utilized, Solomon says "right around Labor Day" is Barr/Durham's target, unless another Covid19-like "crisis" holds things up again.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I hope to God they are right.

The US and the world as we know it will be lost forever if the globalists controlled Dims win this election.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
NASA has released a new image of Saturn taken by the Hubble Space Telescope. It doesn't even look real.

"It's amazing that even over a few years, we're seeing seasonal changes on Saturn," said lead investigator Amy Simon of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland. Conversely, the just-now-visible south pole has a blue hue, reflecting changes in Saturn's winter hemisphere.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It doesn't even look real.

Have you ever seen Saturn through a telescope? It doesn't look real. It looks like a cheesy special effect. Seriously, you should try it.

But there's no string.

edit on 7/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, I have not. Now I'm curious. Guess I'm going to have to buy one or find someone who has one.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Before COVID you could usually find a group of local enthusiasts (or a university astronomy department) who would do monthly viewing events for the general public. A chance to see what really good glass can do.

edit on 7/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Fauci disingenuously attempted to distance himself from his appointed role as an advisor to your government. Anybody with a brain saw through his facade.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Fauci disingenuously attempted to distance himself from his appointed role as an advisor to your government.

No he didn't.
He affirmed his role as advisor, not policy maker.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join